Earliest memory in a diaper?

Annalise said:
My first memory was very tramatizing. I remember being diapered because of my bed wetting and pictures taken of me crying and dad telling me to raise up my shirt so when he took the picture my diaper could be seen. I don't recall much more of it but I think I was sent to bed with it. I also remember waking up in yet a wet bed because I wasn't wearing any plastic pants.
My dad did something similar to me. When I was 7or 8 I messed my pants on the way home one day and when we got me home he stripped me down washed me and put me into my baby sisters diapers told me if I wanted to mess my pants like a baby I will wear diapers like 1 then made me stand in the corner with nothing but the diaper in front of company

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and JOCKMAN
ABDL1988 said:
My dad did something similar to me. When I was 7or 8 I messed my pants on the way home one day and when we got me home he stripped me down washed me and put me into my baby sisters diapers told me if I wanted to mess my pants like a baby I will wear diapers like 1 then made me stand in the corner with nothing but the diaper in front of company
Back in 1973, one of my aunts married a firefighter who had five sons, the youngest with an encopresis (messing) problem, so the dad would put that son in Pampers every time the issue arose and humiliate him, especially if company showed up.

One night, my family and I went to visit and they'd just finished pinning him in cloth diapers & plastic pants because toddler Pampers were now too small for him. Now, they were all taunting him in front of us and after a few minutes told him to go off and play. I decided to go play board games with him; he was in a t-shirt, cloth diaper & PPs and sneakers. As we played, I secretly yearned I was in a t-shirt, sneakers and Pampers, too. It never happened...

...but it does now! 🥰🤭🧸🍼

Reactions: LilBubba88 and Weatheronthe8s
I decently remember when I was potty training and in Pull Ups. I don’t remember much before that being specifically about diapers. I was a bit of a late trainer, but could’ve been in Pull Ups for some time. However, I think I may very vaguely remember being changed once at daycare when I was like 2. This would’ve been one of my earliest memories though and is extremely vague.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
Back in 1973, one of my aunts married a firefighter who had five sons, the youngest with an encopresis (messing) problem, so the dad would put that son in Pampers every time the issue arose and humiliate him, especially if company showed up.

One night, my family and I went to visit and they'd just finished pinning him in cloth diapers & plastic pants because toddler Pampers were now too small for him. Now, they were all taunting him in front of us and after a few minutes told him to go off and play. I decided to go play board games with him; he was in a t-shirt, cloth diaper & PPs and sneakers. As we played, I secretly yearned I was in a t-shirt, sneakers and Pampers, too. It never happened...

...but it does now! 🥰🤭🧸🍼
poor kid I feel his pain. Only difference was my dad was a truck driver

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
12 or 13 when my grandma made me wear one finally after thretaning to do it for a while.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
I only have two very brief memories. The first was getting a diaper change I remember commenting to my mom that the wife was cold. most I don’t actually remember feeling the wipe for anything else about the diaper change, but I was probably about three years old.
The other memory I have was standing on the toilet wearing a pull-up and my mom getting me dressed. I must have been very recently potty trained at the time. She commented that I kept my pull up dry all night all week and that I would not need to wear them to bed anymore. That was the last diaper memory I have until my curiosity drove me to put one on when I was about 9.

grst said:
I remember commenting to my mom that the wife was cold. most I don’t actually remember feeling the wipe for anything else
Did you mom offer your wife a sweater to stay warm? lol;)😜

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, grst, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I remember only once getting changed on the couch. I probably either just turned 4 or was about to. I wore cloth diapers.

Reactions: hanzertas, Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
Getting changed by my aunt
I was about 2.5 years old

Reactions: KCA, hanzertas, Weatheronthe8s and 1 other person
I can remember getting teased by her

grst said:
I only have two very brief memories. The first was getting a diaper change I remember commenting to my mom that the wife was cold. most I don’t actually remember feeling the wipe for anything else about the diaper change, but I was probably about three years old.
The other memory I have was standing on the toilet wearing a pull-up and my mom getting me dressed. I must have been very recently potty trained at the time. She commented that I kept my pull up dry all night all week and that I would not need to wear them to bed anymore. That was the last diaper memory I have until my curiosity drove me to put one on when I was about 9.
Cold wife no bueno. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: JOCKMAN, TigerDL, grst and 1 other person
I have no memories pre-toilet training (it's said it's quite unusual if you retain a good amount of memories of your life before your third birthday) and was thusly trained aged between 2 and 2.5. A new baby in the family when I was 4 meant jealously self-landed back in nappies again. I wasn't a caught nappy-stealer though, I just requested I wanted back in and was allowed, neither of my parents assited though and messing was a toilet only thing ...I was only allowed to wet if I didn't stay in a wet nappy for long. If I wet back then I'd get a quick hose down in the shower before a bath. When aged 6.5 I could bathe myself and that's when I'd deliberately wet my nappy before sleeping through the night.
A house-move in the early 2000s to a house with no bath (and) only showers meant I both started AND was deliberately messing before I was a teenager.
-
BW

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Hakanloaim and KCA
BobbiSueEllen said:
One night, my family and I went to visit and they'd just finished pinning him in cloth diapers & plastic pants because toddler Pampers were now too small for him. Now, they were all taunting him in front of us and after a few minutes told him to go off and play. I decided to go play board games with him; he was in a t-shirt, cloth diaper & PPs and sneakers. As we played, I secretly yearned I was in a t-shirt, sneakers and Pampers, too.
Obviously not a great thing for him, but the general case of wanting to trade places with another kid who's in diapers, and who is clearly not excited about it, is kind of an essential adolescent *BDL moment.

I didn't reflect on how different I was with respect to diapers until a similar thing happened to me: I was nine or ten years old, and on a sleepover trip with a friend who had a three-year-old sister. We were all sleeping in one room together, including with the parents. Just before lights-out, friend's mom pulled out the cloth diapers and plastic pants and loudly (and insensitively) called little sister over to get her diaper on. Little sister pitched the biggest tantrum and was defiant until threatened with a spanking. I did my best to feign disinterest, but was absolutely riveted. As little sister stomped over to her mom and flopped resigned onto her back, angry tears running down her cheeks, I was living vicariously and was in absolute heaven. I'd have traded places with her in a heartbeat.

Liking diapers is a real trip for a kid. Not wholly pleasant, obviously. Definitely interesting. At least in hindsight.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, BobbiSueEllen and tam1623
W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
I have no memories pre-toilet training (it's said it's quite unusual if you retain a good amount of memories of your life before your third birthday) and was thusly trained aged between 2 and 2.5. A new baby in the family when I was 4 meant jealously self-landed back in nappies again. I wasn't a caught nappy-stealer though, I just requested I wanted back in and was allowed, neither of my parents assited though and messing was a toilet only thing ...I was only allowed to wet if I didn't stay in a wet nappy for long. If I wet back then I'd get a quick hose down in the shower before a bath. When aged 6.5 I could bathe myself and that's when I'd deliberately wet my nappy before sleeping through the night.
A house-move in the early 2000s to a house with no bath (and) only showers meant I both started AND was deliberately messing before I was a teenager.
-
BW
So you went back in diapers full time? And your parents were OK with that for years ?! That’s awesome in any case, a lot of us could only dream of this.

Hakanloaim said:
So you went back in diapers full time? And your parents were OK with that for years ?! That’s awesome in any case, a lot of us could only dream of this.
I wouldn't say full time because it wasn't 24/7, and after being trained I've barely ever lost control: I sleep-wetted into a nappy once when I was super tired aged about 15 and I've sleep-messed due to illness only ever once but more recently in my 20s.
My parents weren't actually that accepting when I was young ...they are now but it wasn't an easy process.
-
BW

Last edited:
W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
I wouldn't say full time because it wasn't 24/7, and after being trained I've barely ever lost control: I sleep-wetted into a nappy once when I was super tired aged about 15 and I've sleep-messed due to illness only ever once but more recently in my 20s.
My parents weren't actually that excepting when I was young ...they are now but it wasn't an easy process.
-
BW
I thought you were wearing diapers during the day too.

Hakanloaim said:
I thought you were wearing diapers during the day too.
Nope, I didn't have a bulling-free journey through primary school (British education systems age-years 5-10 / 11) and day wearing in a dominating way would have ended badly!
-
BW

Last edited:
W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
Nope, I didn't have a bulling-free journey through primary school (British education systems age-years 5-10 / 11) and day wearing in a dominating way would have ended badly!
-
BW
I can imagine that! I’m still pretty envious, I would have been the happiest kid if my parents still bought me diapers after I stopped wetting the bed at 6.

grst said:
I only have two very brief memories.

I see what you did there!

Reactions: Cottontail, grst and BobbiSueEllen
I have a lot of vague memories before I was 5 but my first vivid memory was me at my 5th birthday getting pantsed by my cousins then having an accident in front of everyone while they sang happy birthday to me I was humiliated. It sent me back months in potty training.

• Wow
Reactions: JOCKMAN and Weatheronthe8s
Back