Earliest memory in a diaper?

GoodniteQueen said:
I have a lot of vague memories before I was 5 but my first vivid memory was me at my 5th birthday getting pantsed by my cousins then having an accident in front of everyone while they sang happy birthday to me I was humiliated. It sent me back months in potty training.
That sucks but relatable , i was pantsed at school camp in diapers , i was 16 and had to wear them for my bedwetting issue , needless to say i was teased , ridiculed and humilated , many name calling , classmates were asking a lot of questions why am i still in diapers .

• Sad
Reactions: JOCKMAN
Sgdlboy said:
That sucks but relatable , i was pantsed at school camp in diapers , i was 16 and had to wear them for my bedwetting issue , needless to say i was teased , ridiculed and humilated , many name calling , classmates were asking a lot of questions why am i still in diapers .
They got put in diapers for two weeks because of it so they got their just dessert s

One of my earliest memories was when I was a toddler, I had food poisoning, poop came out literally all day, was in diapers for this. Anyways, was playing in my room, in just diapers, I think just playing with some blocks making a tower while watching some cartoons on TV. Then had a bad stomach cramp. I leaned over suddenly but then I really didn't want to knock over my tower, I leaned back off balance right as I unloaded a brown watery hell out the back of me. I landed on my butt and then it shot out the top of my diaper, it was like if you ever seen a jet ski with that water tail coming out the back of it, but brown. Nothing was left untouched, the tower still fell, parents were unhappy to say the least.

• Wow
Reactions: JOCKMAN
Back