Don't order the new Incontrol BeDry diapers if you care about privacy.

Jock

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just received my order of the new Incontrol BeDry diapers. I cannot believe that they just slapped a UPS label on the plastic package and shipped it to me with big images of diapers all over the package. Now my UPS driver, my house mates and anyone who walked by while it was sitting on my sidewalk know that I use diapers. I am really disappointed. They are selling diapers and discreet shipping is a MUST. I have been ordering diapers from multiple suppliers for many years and this has never happened before. I ordered these from Amazon, but the UPS label says that it shipped directly from the InControl warehouse in New Jersey. I am PISSED.

Attachments

• 20231220_143057.jpg
    20231220_143057.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 183
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, Seabear, Angelapinks and 10 others
Reactions: TigerDL, Jorelaxed, AttilaThePun and 3 others
Cottontail said:
Perhaps @InControlRobert or @InControlRohan can look into this. I expect this isn't what's supposed to happen. I'd be upset too.
Thank you for the suggestion. I sent a PM to Robert but haven't heard back from him yet.

Reactions: IncontinentBro, AttilaThePun, Davvyboy and 2 others
That sounds horrible ! I would be pretty ashamed and angry if that happened to me

Reactions: Angelapinks, AttilaThePun, Davvyboy and 2 others
That's certainly not a good experience to have, I would not be happy either! I don't really care who knows I wear diapers but I still prefer to be as discreet as possible and that is everything but discreet. I've never experienced that with any diaper supplier ever, whether it was a single diaper sample, a single bag or an entire case, the diapers have always been in a box or a shipping envelope or something other than just the retail packaging itself.

I'd almost bet something happened to the box along the way and whatever shipping company it was just stuck a reprinted label on the bag and sent it on its merry way.

• Thinking
Reactions: AttilaThePun, Davvyboy, Edgewater and 2 others
That is so not cool.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, Davvyboy, Edgewater and 2 others
I hope that you're right. My guess is that InControl (which is headquartered in Canada) is using a fulfillment service in New Jersey and the service didn't "get the memo".

• Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks, IncontinentBro, AttilaThePun and 2 others
That's outrageous. If it was shipped straight from incontrol in Jersey, it should be discreet guarantee. But is that what you get from ordering from Amazon? I know there's always a risk when ordering from them, but if it's from a 3rd party, it should be discreet right? I'd be pissed too, actually I am, for you. I don't think I've ever had diapers show up here like that. If I did, I go straight to whoever sold them, and raise hell.

Reactions: Angelapinks, AttilaThePun, Davvyboy and 2 others
A box also protects the products. The bag could have ripped. And the diapers could have been damaged too.

Reactions: TigerDL, Angelapinks, Sealander and 5 others
theancientmariner said:
That's outrageous. If it was shipped straight from incontrol in Jersey, it should be discreet guarantee. But is that what you get from ordering from Amazon? I know there's always a risk when ordering from them, but if it's from a 3rd party, it should be discreet right? I'd be pissed too, actually I am, for you. I don't think I've ever had diapers show up here like that. If I did, I go straight to whoever sold them, and raise hell.
I order diapers from Amazon all the time. Lots of different brands. Amazon ALWAYS ships discreetly and so does every other brand I have ever bought from. I guess that there is a first time for everything.

• Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks, AttilaThePun, BigAl1 and 1 other person
Know the feeling. About one month ago I ordered diapers from Diapershark. They advertise how they take steps to be very discreet with shipping. I had the case sen to my house address. Amazing enough, they sent three separate packages (baby blue in color) and placed each package on the front porch. Had I not seen them before others in the family, my wearing diapers would have been made public. The company asked for a copy of the shipping label so they could follow up with the sender. Very upset with the mix up and will probably never order from them again.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: TigerDL, IncontinentBro, AttilaThePun and 3 others
Sad to say, but welcome to the World of what it is like being Incontinent, as one learns early-on that "Stuff" happens all the time!.

That said, everyone in the supply chain know what adult diaper shipments look like, even in discreet plain boxes. Yes, it is never a joy when a shipment arrives in store shelf packaging with only a shipping label on it. But, it happens!! Wear long enough and you will experience this, more than a few times.

If you are wearing and having things shipped, you need to get honest with the members of your home /apartment! After all, being ashamed is not going to make it when you come home to the package sitting on the kitchen table!! It sucks, but once you are 18, you need to understand that this will happen, one way or another. Hiding it, will not work for very long!

Yaa, it's hard, but: Life sucks, welcome to life!

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: Angelapinks, AttilaThePun, BigAl1 and 2 others
Actually, life is actually pretty damn great! It's reasonable to assume a company that is overt in claiming all shipments are sent discreetly should be held to their word. I'm not so quick to pull the "life happens" card.

Reactions: AttilaThePun, BigAl1, Jock and 1 other person
Clothforever said:
Actually, life is actually pretty damn great! It's reasonable to assume a company that is overt in claiming all shipments are sent discreetly should be held to their word. I'm not so quick to pull the "life happens" card.
I hear you, but it does and if one does not accept that reality, the slap will keep stinging!
Does not mean that one does not contact the shipper!!

Reactions: AttilaThePun and BigAl1
I ordered these straight from Incontrol website and they came in a brown box. I did order a case, so a difference there. I had heard from another post of this happening from Amazon orders, I think trest elites in that case. I also ordered some trest directly from their website rather than Amazon, and they also came in brown boxes. There were only 2 bags per box, which was big enough to have 3 bags probably, so they aren’t shipping in boxes meant for the distribution of the product.
I guess if you order directly from the website it seems they will come discrete (at least cases)…

Reactions: Edgewater, AttilaThePun, BigAl1 and 1 other person
This is what can happen when you order via a third party vendor through Amazon. I had it happen to me with the girl Goodnights. There was the box of Goodnites sitting in front of my door. If the item is in the Amazon storage, then Amazon will box it.

Reactions: Edgewater, AttilaThePun, BigAl1 and 1 other person
I'll be getting my eggs elsewhere!

Reactions: AttilaThePun, BigAl1 and Jock
Jock said:
I just received my order of the new Incontrol BeDry diapers. I cannot believe that they just slapped a UPS label on the plastic package and shipped it to me with big images of diapers all over the package. Now my UPS driver, my house mates and anyone who walked by while it was sitting on my sidewalk know that I use diapers. I am really disappointed. They are selling diapers and discreet shipping is a MUST. I have been ordering diapers from multiple suppliers for many years and this has never happened before. I ordered these from Amazon, but the UPS label says that it shipped directly from the InControl warehouse in New Jersey. I am PISSED.
Privacy aside, that's also absolutely not a shipping package... Packaging like that has extremely limited puncture and abrasion resistance. It's simply not meant to be used as the only layer of protection a product has. Particularly not a sanitary product. This package has clearly seen more than its fair share of abrasions, and I think I see some tears and punctures.

I ordered some onesies and changing pads from InControl earlier this year. It all came in a bag instead of a box, shipped directly from Canada, and the bag had a puncture in it... That puncture went through five layers of plastic... The bag that one of the onesies was in just happened, by pure luck, to be folded and bunched up in such a way that it had some extra layers at the exact spot where the puncture occurred. The puncture stopped at the very last layer of plastic, leaving rough holes in all the above layers, a tiny pinprick in the last layer of plastic, and finally no apparent damage on the product itself. That was pure luck, though. They really need to consider using boxes, even for soft fabric goods.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TigerDL, Angelapinks, dogboy and 4 others
I am sorry that happened to you and I understand you being upset about it.

Reactions: Angelapinks, CuriousFabio, Edgewater and 3 others
Jock said:
We are just as upset as you are to see this behavior from Amazon. This is not how they should be shipping out this type of product.

This is not from our warehouse. We only have a warehouse in Canada and we are based in Cambridge. This would have been shipped via Amazon's warehouse and the option to have it shipped in a box was not selected.

We are unsure why Amazon even allows this as an option but this is why ordering directly from us will always be the best experience as we control all aspects of the shipping.

Reactions: TigerDL, Angelapinks, Rob110 and 10 others
Back