Does anyone else want bigger diapers

sillygirl

Silly Girl
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Does anyone else want bigger diapers and abdl clothes. Because i really like getting fatter and I might not be able to fit in a diaper one day.

Reactions: Andy86
Not bigger nappies but a larger padded area

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, VeiledDevotee and BabyLouise
As a medium wearer I have on a couple of occsssions I have been incorrectly sent Large disposables and as my mum used to say waste not want not, so I used them and whilst the padding area was no different the wings were so large they wrapped right round me making those Nappies feel so very safe and secure too.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy and Kellycares
I mean, sure. If you ask people "do you want more options?," I think most folks would say "yes." :p

That said, I always like seeing body inclusivity across any product -big, small, and everything in between. All bodies are different and weird in their own way and should be accommodated for to the best of anyone's ability.

Reactions: CrayonRocket, TigerDL and PinkAndLittle
Sterling said:
I mean, sure. If you ask people "do you want more options?," I think most folks would say "yes." :p

That said, I always like seeing body inclusivity across any product -big, small, and everything in between. All bodies are different and weird in their own way and should be accommodated for to the best of anyone's ability.
I would agree but the even the XL diapers are starting to feel a bit too tight. So I have no clue what I’m going to do when I’m too big for any diaper. I guess I’ll have to try using the potty again

Why are you gaining weight? Excessive weight can lead to a lot of health problems. At one time i was 285lbs. And i paid for it. Heart attack,hip replacement,diabetes and spinal problems. And incontinence as a result.

• Wow
Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, VeiledDevotee and Eclectic
BigAl1 said:
Why are you gaining weight? Excessive weight can lead to a lot of health problems. At one time i was 285lbs. And i paid for it. Heart attack,hip replacement,diabetes and spinal problems. And incontinence as a result.
I just really like getting fatter and fatter. It’s just a shame really because it’s very hard to find a gf who will help get me fatter and who is into me being abdl. But that isn’t what this thread is about anyway

Napincolove said:
As a medium wearer I have on a couple of occsssions I have been incorrectly sent Large disposables and as my mum used to say waste not want not, so I used them and whilst the padding area was no different the wings were so large they wrapped right round me making those Nappies feel so very safe and secure too.
When stopping to buy some diapers a while back, the store only had “large” sized ones. I'm in the "medium” to ”small” size range on most diaper’s sizing charts, and was buying ”medium” sized diapers for myself, but this time I bought the “large” sized diapers anyways. I’m glad and thankful I did! Yes, I agree with you, the extra wing material is nice, it makes my diaper feel more secure.

I now purchase all my adult diapers in the “large” size.

The large size is also much longer, so my diapers now fit above my hips, also giving a more comforting and confident fit, due to less sagging as my diaper fills up and gets heavier.

It is also nice to have the fastening tabs meet in the middle, instead of over on the sides as they do for me on smaller sized diapers. This makes diaper changes, or, for when I let my diaper get too full, but am not ready to change it yet, so I have to pull my diaper back up and readjust those pesky tabs.

And, surprisingly, for me, larger diapers leak much less often!

I wonder how many other adults, for vanity’s sake, are using too small a diaper, and, like me, would benefit by switching to a larger sized diaper?

Reactions: BigAl2
I fit mediums. But prefer large. (y)

Reactions: Kellycares and jamiejamie
i've been fat my whole life and seeing the sizing that some ABDL diaper companies go by, often times they don't provide diapers big enough to fit my hips. I have a very strong hourglass figure and very wide hips, so it definitely is a challenge to find cute diapers that fit!

Reactions: CrayonRocket and BigAl2
I am a medium sized wearer (expect for MegaMax) and recently got some large Tena Ultima disposables to see if I would enjoy the ‘extra’ nappy.

I’ve only tried one of the bigger pack so far and I worried that the leg cuffs were too loose and result in leaks.
I think I’ll only use them to double diaper (over the top of a medium Tena Ultima ) for extra bulk and security

sillygirl said:
I just really like getting fatter and fatter. It’s just a shame really because it’s very hard to find a gf who will help get me fatter and who is into me being abdl.
Imagine our surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: BigAl2 and southeastlittle
There is always bariatric diapers.

Back