Doctor's appointment: just a diaper or a diaper with panties?

I wore a onesie...just a white one...the doctor didn’t mind and didn’t make a scene...very professional....for the exam, I just unsnapped the crotch snaps and untaped the diaper so she can do her exam. No big deal

I usually wear boxer briefs over my diaper to help keep them in place, asfter being in the I act U monthAbd a half a couple years ago I lost all humility around doctors. They had changed my diaprs serval time, even with a feeding tube, I;remember regaining ciponciosness bib put couldn’t move or talk (impossible with a traich tube in. ). The first time I mortified, I just kept my eyes closed, my nurse wer’re disorder nice. I one time I was circuits byt didn’t know I was in icu I had to go so bad, almost like the runs. I was trying to hold it thinking I’d be up and leaving., I couldn’t hold it anymore and realized I had a diaper on so I just little by little left some out until it was a futile effort and filled my diaper. It seemed like forever to get changed. The one young nurse was like “eww” because it was so messy. I felt so bad!

• Sad
Reactions: Pupbrandon
I prefer plastic backed disposable diapers and will just wear the diaper under normal clothing. If I am wearing a cloth backed disposable diaper I either wear panties or plastic pants over the diaper because a wet cloth back diaper sags too much and the panties or plastic pants keep the diaper from sagging. I actually like the look of panties over the cloth back diapers; some variety with different colors or prints on panties. I know a onesie will do the same thing but I am just not interested in onesies.

I wear a disposable diaper and a onesie for doctor's appointments. Never been an issue.

Reactions: landingxray
chuck said:
I wear a disposable diaper and a onesie for doctor's appointments. Never been an issue.
Doctors are very supportivr

When going to the doctors myself I usually wear a Tranquilty ATN or a Abena L4. I am IC (Doctors are aware of my issues). No underwear over them and just jeans or workout pants over them.

Went to the doctor today and wore a diaper. She didn't say anything about it. My urologist takes it in stride when he sees me on a diaper. He knows I leak like a collander.

No big deal for me. When I go to my cardioligist I wear a pullup with
my panties over the pullup. The nurse might see the waistband if she
takes a EKG.

For a doctors appointment not sure there is any need at all for underwear if you're wearing diapers. The doctor will or should know what is going on with you and be 100% professional about discussing any issues you are having. My urologist knows I need to wear at night and helps

Just a diaper, all my doctors know of my medical history so it's not a big deal.

Same.

I had to go for a biopsy on my prostate yesterday and I wore a diaper. Not one thing was said about it and quite a few of the doctors and nurses saw it.

Reactions: landingxray
I've been to my doctor several times wearing pads in panties recently, nothing was said. I just had a CT scan 10 days ago for my upcoming surgery and had to see my doctor. I wore pull up type panties and all the doctor asked was if they worked for me. Some time ago, the nurse was taking my BP and vitals and said something like cute panties, but nothing bothers them, they've seen it all.

Reactions: sport1
oleman72 said:
No big deal for me. When I go to my cardioligist I wear a pullup with
my panties over the pullup. The nurse might see the waistband if she
takes a EKG.
Nurses have seen me in all kinds of colored panties, they don't care.

Reactions: sport1
Just saw my urologist today and they were very understanding of my diaper. Doctors and nurses see ALOT of things and a person wearing diapers is nothing compared to what they see.

Paddy2020 said:
Just saw my urologist today and they were very understanding of my diaper. Doctors and nurses see ALOT of things and a person wearing diapers is nothing compared to what they see.
I agree so much, I've never had a problem with any doc or nurse or in x-ray.

I actually shave my body hair off so I never smell like urine or any other funky, wonky smell. I'm a squeaky clean sort of guy. Always have been. One nurse asked me about it and I told her just that and that it was not a kink. She said she sees a lot of men do that for that very reason and not to worry. She said there were a few that liked it for "other" reasons. She said it's very common. Again, they see it ALL.

IncontinentnKidneyStones said:
I agree so much, I've never had a problem with any doc or nurse or in x-ray.
Had to have a sleep study in January b4 the Covid stuff started, got sleep apnea real bad also. I hadn't been wetting the bed in January so I wasn't wearing overnight pull ups at that time, just panties. I didn't know they placed all of these wires on you, have a camera watching you all night, and would come in to adjust the wires. Anyway, the nurse didn't say a word, she probably saw my pad, just asked me if I was incontinent, and the next morning when she removed the wires and stuff showed me where the pads were in the bathroom to use after I showered off.

I really look at diapers no matter what kind they are; as underwear. We should never be ashamed for wearing them whether they be for necessity or for pleasure. Mine are for necessity. If someone else wears them for fun, well, I'm OKAY with it. I'm a rather open minded person and don't see a problem as long as they aren't hurting others. 🐱🐾🐱🐾🐱

Reactions: IncontinentnKidneyStones
Paddy2020 said:
I actually shave my body hair off so I never smell like urine or any other funky, wonky smell. I'm a squeaky clean sort of guy. Always have been. One nurse asked me about it and I told her just that and that it was not a kink. She said she sees a lot of men do that for that very reason and not to worry. She said there were a few that liked it for "other" reasons. She said it's very common. Again, they see it ALL
I have real bad rough patches on my elbows, wife calls it elephant skin. She had me try some of her lotion called Moonlight Path. It is wonderful, love the smell and it really softens up the dry, patchy areas. I use it down there also as urine kind of burns after a while.

Reactions: Ebabyboy12
Back