Do you wear more now during Covid-19 to avoid public bathrooms?

I am not IC but I will gladly diaper up and skip the public washrooms; especially now with that COVID floating around.

BundleOfJoy said:
I think this is more than just a scare, covid that is, but mind you, my step mum had covid, had to isolate and just had a cough and felt tired for about a week, she's like she never had it and has been back at work a week ago.
And what’s been done to get things back to normal? You can’t breathe anymore because of the gags.

2012Stroke said:
Well, I have incontinence issues, so I wear 24/7 anyway. I have had a few overflow accidents since they closed public restrooms and I am a field employee. Some neighborhoods have no places, so it is hold until it starts leaking. But some of the neighborhoods I work have a lot of new residential construction sites, so I often just walk in and use their rent-a-johns. Nobody has said anything to me.
Question: do you just toss your diaper down the portapotty hole? That seems to be what do you if I read your post right.

I don't know, I try not to think about coronavirus if I can help it, I don't even watch the news anymore

I am in 24/7. I not going to risk myself to someone else stupidity.

I deliver for a local RX and my route increases X 4. Fewer bathrooms.So yes.

blaincorrous said:
Question: do you just toss your diaper down the portapotty hole? That seems to be what do you if I read your post right.
God no. I untape one corner and pull it down and do what I need to do. Then retape it.

2012Stroke said:
God no. I untape one corner and pull it down and do what I need to do. Then retape it.
Ah, forgive me, I misunderstood.

I work nigh shift in the local dementia ward and sleep all day.
I have vary limited contact outside of work and my roommate.
So Covid19 hasn't had a lot of impact on my life.
Also I wear 24/7 lready...
So. No.

I wear my diapers all the time. I use them whether I have to pee or soil

My vet closed the bathroom and you have to wait outside until it is your turn. It is at least a half hour drive each way. There are plenty of stores on the way home that I could use but I don't want to leave the animals alone in the car. I've always held it in until I got home but the diaper is nice insurance.

I don’t hold it I use my diapers

I am happy I am diapered 24/7 for and IC issue as it makes dealing with closed bathrooms an non issue, I feel bad when I am out and about with my boss and he needs to pee and theres no bathroom available.

blaincorrous said:
I wear when I go out, and I tell myself it’s so I don’t have to use public bathrooms.

That’s a lie. I’m just looking for an excuse to wear.
No excuse ever needed. Diaper up and own it!

Reactions: perlFerret
Yes! I dont trust that their sanitizing the bathrooms properly at all. I was diapered at walmart today and wet it waiting in line to check out. I had a rearz seduction on at the time

Reactions: perlFerret
I had a 2 year break till last week. I'm now diapered 24/7 again, one of my excuses for wearing is public restrooms are a vector for infection due to aersolization of bodily fluids and fecal matter. I am a CPTSD and TBI survivor, for several years I had to wear diapers at night again, mostly this was a trained or condition issue that I was able to get over, but I am now strongly back into diapers again, the dreaded binge and purge cycle strikes again. I feel guilty spending money on diapers.

I had gotten so paranoid about public bathrooms that I would go out in the desert to pee, behind the grocery store. Not exactly illegal, but it is technically public urination, but then so is going in a diaper. Seems I have this problem fixed, I am relieved to see others have had some anxiety about public restrooms and the cootie plague. public toilets can and will spread the cooties through the air, fecal matter, can be in the air after each flush, that fecal matter can spread the virus. It is safer to go potty in a diaper and change in a car (in a private area or secluded area, or at home). I just wish the diapers were cheaper, or that someone cared for me. I think a lot of my little side is just wanting to be loved, like when I was 2, before I became a "big boy" and reality came crashing down on me.

Back