Do you wear because you have to, or you want to.

I have to or my chair and my bed will be wet!!!

Reactions: paul484819
Physical want, psychological need.

Reactions: NECottageNerd, NorthwestDiaperDude and howiebabe
At night I kind of need i wet the bed sometimes but when I can wear during the day is because I want and love

Reactions: prg333 and chamberpot
Diapers are prescribed standard of care from my doctors. my aides & nurses have to keep me diapered .

ben0510 said:
Hi. How many of you wear because you have to for what ever reason, against how many of you like me, wear because you like it.
i don't like being a baby adult or wearing daipers
but i'm forced to that becuase of my self my body

I have to wear but I also like to wear. Win win for me

它写得非常好

I want to and my affirmations to those who have to and live a full productive life.

I wear because I have to but it's been long enough and I been open enough to find it enjoyable as well, I don't lose time in bathrooms and never need to stop to pee like most peoples.

I don't wear ABDL diapers they cost a lot of money and I am on disability so I get them free, I wear Tena but I wish we could have cute ones for adults though.

Reactions: NECottageNerd
Peepeegirl said:
At night I kind of need i wet the bed sometimes but when I can wear during the day is because I want and love
I wear my adult diaper because of problems with urge, incontinence and overactive bladder. I use the North Shore mega max and better dry much less stressful when I go out. Don’t have to worry about making sure I know where a bathroom is limiting how much I drink. Having to rush off when I’m with friends to the bathroom. Getting up during a movie or a concert. North Shore diaper is big and bulky thick but I like it because it’s super absorbent. In the morning I have a hard time holding in and I make a big morning turd in my diaper. In the evening a few times a week, I also making my diaper as it’s hard for me to hold after eating during the day and when I’m urinating a lot at night, I just end up
Making turd in my diaper. It doesn’t really bother me too much. My girlfriend knows that I’m making my diaper in the morning and not bothered by it since I clean up by myself. She thinks it’s funny if we’re standing together and I start making in my diaper and make a funny face and grunt a little to get the turd out. It’s big in the morning. Sometimes she gives me a high five after I’m finished making.

Reactions: chamberpot
I have to

I'm IC so i wear or else have a lot of cleanup. I can sometimes make the bathroom, but that is getting more rare all the time.

So, cause i have to would be for me.

Have suffered from urge incontinence and overactive bladder for many years but my age (72) has affected my ability to hold it in until I reach a toilet. It used to be a little spurt as I reached the toilet but these days I can soak my briefs and trousers. Resisted nappies for many years because of their association with the AB scene.
But soaking myself while desperately waiting in line at a department store and having an accident in the car with a friend sitting beside me convinced me that the time had come and now I wear when I go out and when staying away from home due to the occasional bed wetting accident.
But I do find it a turn on and sometimes let it go deliberately if I am close to home.

Reactions: Karoq and chamberpot
Originally wore because of a comfort/want. Years later, had a medical issues, then was need. Last week, had to go to the hospital for respiratory distress (COPD) and was glad to be diapered, as I was like a lil sprinkler. Happy my wife was there, and she made me feel "little" and even made sure that I had my woobie with me during X-rays/treatment.

Sometimes, the line between want and need when it comes to many things can be easily blurred.

Both really! At 32 I suddenly found myself incontinent, I chose diapers 24/7 over catheters and pulls, my life is so much better for it.... 18 years 24/7 now!

I wear because I want to. Have loved diapers since I was 6 years old.

Last edited:
ben0510 said:
Hi. How many of you wear because you have to for what ever reason, against how many of you like me, wear because you like it.
I have to, otherwise my bed would be saturated ....

Back