Do you Prefer Cloth Backed or Plastic Backed Diapers?

Plastic Backed (Crinkle) or Cloth Backed (Comfort)

• Total voters
Mathew said:
Plastic for me, love to hear them crinkle when I move and especially when I sit down.
Me too!!!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273
satinbottom said:
I prefer plastic backed because of the capacity and durability. Occasionally, I will wear cloth backed, when out of good diapers. Always with a diaper cover.
Hi,

I also prefer plastic backed for the extra capacity, security and that reassurance of the crinkle factor.

If I do wear material backed it is always with plastic pants.

Lastly the pants in your avatar are lovely, where did you get them?

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and ABDElsa
Plastic backed. Some cloth backed like id slips tear the cloth to essily.
I noticed the id slip is cloth covering plastic.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and ABDElsa
SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

I also prefer plastic backed for the extra capacity, security and that reassurance of the crinkle factor.

If I do wear material backed it is always with plastic pants.

Lastly the pants in your avatar are lovely, where did you get them?

Jenny xx

🥰🥰
I have some plastic pants like these, they are light transparent blue with babies on them and they do crinkle a little bit. I got mine from Kins I believe but I also saw some on the Rearz site at one time. It does seem though that each time I check out plastic pants at Rearz they are only in small size or out of stock.

• Sad
Reactions: sissygirlpink
I like plastic because of the feel when they are wet. I enjoy stroking a warm diaper.

• Love
Reactions: OnePiece, Deleted member 56273, Sidewinder and 2 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
I like plastic because of the feel when they are wet. I enjoy stroking a warm diaper.
Yeah I like how the SAP gets all squishy and I like to squish it! But not too much or I might end up with a leaky mess as squishing it is kinda the equivalent to ringing out a wet towel...all the pee starts leaking out of the Diaper because we are basically squeezing it out! As tempting as it is to just just keep squishing it I have to resist the urge because I don't want to squeeze the pee out all over me

Reactions: OnePiece
I use to be 100% plastic backed. My favorite was PeekAbu’s until Little Kings & AlphaGatorZ came out.

• Wow
Reactions: ABDElsa
Angelapinks said:
I have some plastic pants like these, they are light transparent blue with babies on them and they do crinkle a little bit. I got mine from Kins I believe but I also saw some on the Rearz site at one time. It does seem though that each time I check out plastic pants at Rearz they are only in small size or out of stock.
Then I’d certainly struggle size wise, shame.

I’ll check back to their site at some point in the future. Thanks for the advice.

J x

Reactions: Angelapinks
I prefer the plastic backed kind, myself.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Deleted member 56273 and ABDElsa
Where's the option for, "it depends..."? (no pun intended)

Plastic backed isn't about the crinkle for me, it's that smooth snug feel that i just can't get with cloth. I feel a lot safer with plastic backing, but it's still super comfy. Cloth backed is great for its breathability in hot months and it has its own texture that feels more like modern baby diapers. Worth an honorable mention for sure.

That being said, I'm pretty picky about my diapers. Hard to vote on wearing any diaper because I won't. But that's the closest.

Reactions: Diaperon, RedPandaDL, OnePiece and 1 other person
BigKid25 said:
Where's the option for, "it depends..."? (no pun intended)

Plastic backed isn't about the crinkle for me, it's that smooth snug feel that i just can't get with cloth. I feel a lot safer with plastic backing, but it's still super comfy. Cloth backed is great for its breathability in hot months and it has its own texture that feels more like modern baby diapers. Worth an honorable mention for sure.

That being said, I'm pretty picky about my diapers. Hard to vote on wearing any diaper because I won't. But that's the closest.
Hadn't even thought of making that an option. Unfortunately ADISC will not let me edit the post after so much time has passed. I'm sorry.

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink
Sidewinder said:
I prefer the plastic backed kind, myself.
Me too!

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and sissygirlpink
  • Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, sissygirlpink and ABDElsa
Seasonedcitizen said:
I like plastic because of the feel when they are wet.
There are many other reasons for which I prefer plastic over woven nylon cloth-like backing, the most important being the arousing sensation and feel it produces when coming in contact with my private area.

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder, sissygirlpink and ABDElsa
ABDElsa said:
Hadn't even thought of making that an option. Unfortunately ADISC will not let me edit the post after so much time has passed. I'm sorry.
Hi,

I’ve voted and wow 2/3 plastic and almost 1/5 don’t care.

I think the manufacturers need a closer look, although some have already moved back from their material only strategy.

Well done.

Jenny xx

🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and ABDElsa
ZeeBonezz said:
I'd have to chose plastic. I absolutely love the crinkle sound of diapers and feel all little when I hear it. I don't mind cloth back though either
I've tried all-sorts but just recently realised I definitely prefer plastic backed. I have quite a few cloth backed still but I will use them up and won't but that kind again.

• Love
Sheepies said:
Polls like this are so interesting to me. A couple years ago, plastic would win by a landslide. But now it's way more close.
I personally have always loved a good cloth backed diaper. I like the quiet softness. And I likely grew up on cloth back.
I think you might have been a bit premature with this one 😉

• Love
I usually prefer plastic backed. I do enjoy the noise, but I also place a lot of value on their ability to better control odors, and not being as saggy when wet. I do tend to wear cloth backed at home because it's easier to be discreet around my family. Although my wife tolerates me using diapers, I try to not be overt about it because she's told me a few times they are a turn off for her.

• Love
Forced said:
I think you might have been a bit premature with this one 😉
Wow no kidding. I don't remember the exact count when I posted that but it was neck and neck with plastic slightly ahead

Reactions: Forced
Back