Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Do you Prefer Cloth Backed or Plastic Backed Diapers?

Plastic Backed (Crinkle) or Cloth Backed (Comfort)

• Total voters
Sheepies said:
Wow no kidding. I don't remember the exact count when I posted that but it was neck and neck with plastic slightly ahead
Got to admit that I was expecting a generational effect/transition as the years went by.
That said, when I was regularly using Moliflex and Tenaflex, I'd always wear traditional style training pants over them, to stop the wicking and seeping onto clothes. And I had resigned myself, a bit, to the fact of changing materials, but the cloth-like-outered all-in-ones were/are a disaster. No doubt that I moaned, on here, about the illegitimacy of the makers calling them 'all-in-ones' since they lack a waterproof cover and a fixing method. And they just look yucky...like old, manky underwear!

Reactions: Angelapinks
I love plastic-backed but I just started a new job in which I'm doing several phone calls per day, so for the sake of noise I ordered a bunch of cloth-backed InControl Active Air diapers. They've been working great, and it turned out that I liked the change of pace.

Back