Do you poop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw went to a small band lastite didn't ware came home and flooded a m4 and had sum cold beers and dedicated it was a great feeling with a buzz! Have a great day everybody.

I love pooping in my diaper. The feeling of warm poop spreading all over my butt feels soooo good:)

I have to agree with ray! U are a true diaper lover if u poop in your diaper! And if u don't u need to get on board! Or at least try it!

Not intentionally but it still happens once or twice a week without warning.

Thanks laser. You rock:)

Well since the thread is still on the main page. I guess I will keep updating on all pooped diapers! So just got up with 3/4 soaked m4 and went to have a sig! And the stomach started moanin I knew it was time to explode! Thank god I had a diaper on or neighbors would have got a show and not a good one! So I have to tip my hat to the man who invented adult diapers! So embrace the fact u have this fetish just hope u can one day except it and enjoy it and use that diaper for what is design was. Hahaha have a good eve.

- - - Updated - - -

rayabdl said:
Thanks laser. You rock:)
O almost forgot thanks ray keep that feaclematter rollin haha!

Lazer said:
Well since the thread is still on the main page. I guess I will keep updating on all pooped diapers! So just got up with 3/4 soaked m4 and went to have a sig! And the stomach started moanin I knew it was time to explode! Thank god I had a diaper on or neighbors would have got a show and not a good one! So I have to tip my hat to the man who invented adult diapers! So embrace the fact u have this fetish just hope u can one day except it and enjoy it and use that diaper for what is design was. Hahaha have a good eve.

- - - Updated - - -

O almost forgot thanks ray keep that feaclematter rollin haha!

Your words are most certainly encouraging....txs

Well, decided to just give it a go and poop my nappy for the first time this evening. Others I live with were out, so I had got into nappies for the evening anyway. Just relaxed and did a dirty (as my parents referred to it as a baby). Felt good to be free to just dirty my nappy, but get a more relaxed feel from just wetting. After I dirtied my nappy I went to the bathroom, cleaned up and showered, and got into a clean nappy. Think I'll stick to just pee for the next while. Definitely a better relaxing sensation and don't want to pollute the house! :) Nappy held it all no problems, but still quite a clean up job.

I would imagine dirtying myself would be better if I had a fellow DL in my life who was comfortable with doing it the way my memory of being close to my mother when she would suspect I had, ask me if I had, do her quick sniff test on my bum and then take me off for my change. But, the chances of that are most unlikely.

Definitely good to try though. Will stick to a nice warm relaxing pee though for the next while!

I love messing, but it isn't practical with my parents in the house. Instead I've been quietly giggling while my mother scratches her head and asks where the oatmeal keeps disappearing to...

The only problem with oatmeal is that it too can be kind of an inconvenient cleanup since any moisture that leaks is this horrible milky color. My desk chair is stained that color and it's a disaster to try to get out. I guess it's still better than the alternative, though.

Well another m4 has done Its job! Got my money out of this one soaked and a nice load in it should be a good nite!

I couldn't resist...(I hope no one did this yet...)

ne-website-the-book_author-name.jpg

And yes, actually.

Nope :)

I really enjoy using my diapers for there intended purpose. I love wetting my diaper and feeling the warmth of the pee going in the diaper. Then when I poop my diaper the soft warm poop feels great. It is like a major stress reliever when I poop. I also feel very babyish when pooping.

mjk1090 said:
I really enjoy using my diapers for there intended purpose. I love wetting my diaper and feeling the warmth of the pee going in the diaper. Then when I poop my diaper the soft warm poop feels great. It is like a major stress reliever when I poop. I also feel very babyish when pooping.
:thumbsup:

I poop my diaper every morning. After I wake up I get the feeling of needing to go, so I just stay relaxed and the pressure builds up and then
the soft WARM poop flows into my diaper. Oh what a feeling!!!!!!

Nothing beats a good morning poop in your diaper while having your morning coffee!

Well, I had my gall bladder removed over a decade ago. I was lucky enough to get one of the rarer side effects of extreme urgency. To put it in perspective... next time you have to go poop... hold it for as long as you can. Hold it till the cramps are so bad you start sweating. Then hold it more. That's where I pretty much start at. Given that I have less than a minute to get to the restroom and usually the act of walking there makes it a moot point.
Do I like messing? Yes... Do I like messing all the time? No.
That said I cramp and have pain nearly 100% of the time when trying to hold it. So..
Do I like messing? No.... Do I prefer messing to pain for hours on end? Hells yes...

It's... complicated

AEsahaettr said:
Well yes, from time to time I poop. Do you not?
If I could install a teleportation device up there that would allow me to not poop, I'd be all over that.

>.>
<.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back