Do you "poop" your diapers or "mess" your diapers?

What do you usually call going #2 in your diaper?

• Total voters
It's messing for me... probably because I'm embarrassed about my fetish, aha. It's a softer word for me. I can say/ text it much easier than the other word.

blissfullyquirky said:
I've noticed a lot of people say "mess" instead of "poop" when they talk about using their diapers. What do you call it and why?

If you call it messing, is it for any or all of these reasons:
  • Because you've always called it that?
  • Because you think it's more polite?
  • Because you're still kind of embarrassed to say that you poop a diaper?

Explain in the comments.
I use Fill, Mess, Poo, and Poop. I never use Shit as it doesn't fit with nappies it's not as cute. I sometimes refer to shiting my panties when i do that though but not nearly as much as Fill and Poo for pants 🤣

Just something much more cute and innocent about saying "Oh I've just pooed my pants / nappy" vs "Oh I've just shit my pants / nappy"

PaddedShooterBooty27 said:
I use Fill, Mess, Poo, and Poop. I never use Shit as it doesn't fit with nappies it's not as cute. I sometimes refer to shiting my panties when i do that though but not nearly as much as Fill and Poo for pants 🤣
It would make my day to hear an actual two-year-old tell his mom, "I just shit myself." But then I'd get to reflecting on how vulgar kids are anymore, and that would just make me feel old. Never mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PaddedShooterBooty27
I'm not in the habit of doing it. But I prefer 'mess' because it somehow sounds... Better, less off putting. Poo is a bit too yucky for my liking.

Although I didn't really come across the term mess until I found the abdl community.

I once heard a mom say "There's GOLD in that-there diaper!"

• Haha
Reactions: theancientmariner
I mess. Pooping sounds intentional and messing not so much. I would be just fine if I never messed again but it is what it is and I can't change that. But I will never poop my pant an purpose as long as I live.

I mostly use "messing, messy, mess," and sometimes "poop, pooping, poopy." Also, very rarely "potty and/or load." Never "sh..." All this brings me to the current moment and status of my morning Total Dry X-Plus diaper, "very wet and messy." The feeling is wonderful, warm, lumpy, and squishy. Emotionally, My wet and messy diaper is relaxing and soothing. I won't change for several hours; and last night in preparation for my wet and poopy morning diaper I used liberal amounts of Vaseline and baby lotion. I don't mind changing and cleaning at all, it's just part of the whole experience. Yesterday I got a case of new diaper that I have never tried delivered, Bambino Classico v2. So I am going to give them a try. I'll wet during the day but no messing because my wife will be up and I don't go poopy in my diaper around her out of respect.

Depends what I had for lunch the day before… I guess I use them somewhat interchangeably depending on the consistency of said event.

I poo my nappy but am asked if I've pooed myself or my nappy by others

SuzakuAkatori said:
Usually use pooping but on occasion will use messing. Basically pooping is the term i use 70% of the time.
I love the word I made as a toddler when pooping my diaper or when my diaper was fully soiled. I called my poop gur (pronounced "girl," but without the l.) Gur arouses me. I also like the word "shit." To me, "shit" is reserved for a poop that is somewhere between rock hard and very soft. "gur" is poop that is thick, but mushy, like silly pudy. I think of shit as having a texture similar to playdough: Firm but squishable with a great amount of force. Being shitty excites me sometimes. Being gurry has a different sort of excitement. I love them both.

• Love
Reactions: JamesChetwynd and Hemix
I’m not a big fan of pooping or messing in my Nappies/Diapers at all I always prefer to wet my Nappies/Diapers

I feel like the term "messing" is the same as #2. These are words a toddler would never use. They are words that pre-adolescents and even adults use. I much prefer to call it poop, poo, or poopoo.

Reactions: DiaperedTeddyBear
As a kid (70s), my family used mess. You had a messy diaper or messy pants, and the act of doing so was “making a mess.” The term poop was considered crude and not used, at least with the kids. Unless it was important to be specific, we were generally encouraged to be more discreet and use terms like “go to the bathroom” once out of the toddler/potty training stage. I remember when I was probably 7 or 8 announcing, “I had to make a mess,” when asked where I went, and being told they didn’t need details and just saying I was in the bathroom was fine. You also “wet your pants”, never “peed your pants.” With other kids out of earshot of the adults, we'd be edgy and use the terms poop and pee. What rebels!

As an adult with my own kids, we generally use poop as the less crude term. You need to poop, pooped your pants, or have a poopy diaper. Similarly, we used pee (peed your pants, need to pee), but sometimes use wet (wet my pants, have a wet diaper). For a long time, it sounded wrong to me to say “poop your pants” rather than “poop in your pants”, but it seems like almost everyone drops the preposition and now I usually do the same. When writing, like in stories or accounts on ADISC, I don’t like to be repetitive, so I usually mix in a range of terms…pooped/messed/loaded/filled/soiled my pants, wet/peed/soaked my diaper, had an accident, etc.

Reactions: wetaccident
I either shit my britches or I have an accident! LoL neither would be within my control.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 76595 and CptKirk
I prefer to say “messing” because “pooping” seems less polite to me lol 😂 idk how that makes sense to me though lol pottying in our diapers isn’t something gross- everyone poops! 😂

Reactions: Rainbow
Ya I say I've messed usually or I'll say I pooped

BabyBoy2023 said:
I love the word I made as a toddler when pooping my diaper or when my diaper was fully soiled. I called my poop gur (pronounced "girl," but without the l.) Gur arouses me. I also like the word "shit." To me, "shit" is reserved for a poop that is somewhere between rock hard and very soft. "gur" is poop that is thick, but mushy, like silly pudy. I think of shit as having a texture similar to playdough: Firm but squishable with a great amount of force. Being shitty excites me sometimes. Being gurry has a different sort of excitement. I love them both.
Those words we used in childhood certainly remain highly charged for us. Did your Mommy also understand this word? Did you sometimes go to her and announce that you were Gurry"? Did she sometimes ask if you were "gurry"?

You plainly were - and are - a "Poop Connoisseur", BabyBoy; aware of the variations in volume and texture and consistency, and the exquisite but differing sensations associated with each. :poop: (I, too, was - and am - a Poop Connoisseur.)

JamesChetwynd said:
Those words we used in childhood certainly remain highly charged for us. Did your Mommy also understand this word? Did you sometimes go to her and announce that you were Gurry"? Did she sometimes ask if you were "gurry"?

You plainly were - and are - a "Poop Connoisseur", BabyBoy; aware of the variations in volume and texture and consistency, and the exquisite but differing sensations associated with each. :poop: (I, too, was - and am - a Poop Connoisseur.)
No. Actually, whenever I gurred, I would avoid her just so I could wear the diaper a while longer. Whenever she found me, I would tell her I like my gur and I don't want changed. She would laugh and take me to the living room, where she would change me. Sometimes she would find me and say "you smell gurry," and I would laugh.

PaddedShooterBooty27 said:

Just something much more cute and innocent about saying "Oh I've just pooed my pants / nappy" vs "Oh I've just shit my pants / nappy"
I use the term fill or filled.

For me, pee and poop are for the toilet. I wet and mess.

Back