Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilpottyboi said:
Good for you, I'm happy it was able to help with your mood. Anything in these days that can help is a plus. It deffinatly takes your mind off of things as you fill your diaper. Squishing in it is great too. If I have plenty of time I preffer going in my pants/ underwear. That's really a naughty feeling and squishing that around gives so much more contact it is just so diffucult to describe. I will add that clean up is quite more of a challenge. Recomend if you try it to use a old pair of underwear at first. At least till you get the hang of how to clean up. The shower is the key for sure. Enjoy the poops. Really though, What's the big deal. It's funn and so naughty.
I poo in both diapers and undies, but there's something slightly more comforting about doing it in my pants; it makes me feel a lot more comfortingly little and vulnerable, largely because it takes me back to vivid memories I have of having accidents in my pants when I was young and subsequently being doted on by my parents/grandparents. It's a good kind of age regression, plus it's just such a wonderful sensory experience.

It's just something that's always made me feel better, emotionally; I started out pooping my pants for years before I ever wore an adult diaper for the first time, so it's just become a natural stress-reliever for me. It may be weird, but it's not hurting anybody so I have no intention of ever stopping. :p

• Love
Reactions: Inconjr and Lilditie
I can't exactly answer this one way or the other. I also have digestive issues, but with me, a lot of times, I just simply can't predict when or where. So I can put a diaper on in the hopes that maybe one or the other will happen, but I often find that it just doesn't work how I might predict. I might feel something that doesn't come for hours upon hours, even late into the night. Or it might surprise me by being immediate.

Reactions: messymtbrider and Inconjr
not for me, to each their own!

Reactions: Lyokodl
Every day. I have chronic heomoroids and pooping in a diaper or standing slightly squat position is the only way I can go without rupturing heomoroids. Diapers are the most convient. And I enjoy it as well.

Reactions: Inconjr
Ever since I was little, I have loved the feeling of the urge to poop and standing still, clenched up and letting it almost come out and then pulling it back in. Eventually I will let some go into my nappie and wear it for a while.

Reactions: Lilditie
I am in a purposely pooped diaper right now. One of the simple and enjoyable activities of life, and almost free, just the cost of the diaper. The physical sensations of the initial release into my diaper followed by the messy bulge, squishy tactile sensation, and the emotional pleasure of stress relief, and feint odor of the naughty mess in my diaper is one of the best experiences for me. Total relaxation, stress reduction activity. I have other more conventional ways to relax and relieve stress such as exercising, and on occasion I have combined both by working out in my poopy diaper. Cleaning up and changing is not onerous for me at all, it only takes me a few minutes to get clean and fresh. I know that pooping diapers on purpose is not for everyone, but this forum gives us an opportunity to celebrate our soiled diapers

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, chamberpot, Zeke and 5 others
I'll poop my diaper usually if a get a flare up or take a lot of fiber. Its best to use protective cream on the buttocks to prevent poop rash if one is not able to change right away.

Frungie said:
I am in a purposely pooped diaper right now. One of the simple and enjoyable activities of life, and almost free, just the cost of the diaper. The physical sensations of the initial release into my diaper followed by the messy bulge, squishy tactile sensation, and the emotional pleasure of stress relief, and feint odor of the naughty mess in my diaper is one of the best experiences for me. Total relaxation, stress reduction activity. I have other more conventional ways to relax and relieve stress such as exercising, and on occasion I have combined both by working out in my poopy diaper. Cleaning up and changing is not onerous for me at all, it only takes me a few minutes to get clean and fresh. I know that pooping diapers on purpose is not for everyone, but this forum gives us an opportunity to celebrate our soiled diapers
Very well said. Your articulation of words is wonderful. I also feel the same as you but could not explain it so beautifully. I wish I could poop right now.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Regurlarly I also take laxatives and a lot of fiber to loosen my bowels for maintenance and just let it come out in my diaper and I can feel my disposable slowly fill up from behind to the front whether I be sitting or out. It is very stress relieving.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and BiBoyDustin
Well this topic died hard.

Not usually, bust since I had my relapse of wearing and being little, I have found myself holding my bowel movement till I can't hold it, and I poop my morning diaper, pretty much uncontrollably. I think its kinda gross, well really gross, but it makes me feel very little. I think I might try to be a big boy today though.

I've actually been pooping my diaper more often. I wear at night and seldom take it off until I either poop in my diaper, or if I'm not ready to be done with the diaper, like of I have a relatively dry night, then I slide the diaper down to poop in the potty. That way I can continue to wear the diaper while I work from home. I pretty much stopped pooping over the summer for two reasons, one my wife is school teacher and was home, two I like to play golf in the mornings during golf season, so I usually was golfing sans diaper. Well golf season is over, :cry: and fall cocktails usually mean my diaper is soaked in the morning. My wife is still home, but teaching remotely, so she is pretty much stuck down stairs. I think I'm have done ALL my poop in my diapers over the last couple of days. I'm pretty regular once a day type of guy. Some time I'll put on a clean diaper after I shower sometimes I'll wait for the next night night to start with a fresh diaper, but I almost remove my diaper or within about 1/2 hour of pooping.

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr
im in diapers 247 so yes

wiliawi said:
I've actually been pooping my diaper more often. I wear at night and seldom take it off until I either poop in my diaper, or if I'm not ready to be done with the diaper, like of I have a relatively dry night, then I slide the diaper down to poop in the potty. That way I can continue to wear the diaper while I work from home. I pretty much stopped pooping over the summer for two reasons, one my wife is school teacher and was home, two I like to play golf in the mornings during golf season, so I usually was golfing sans diaper. Well golf season is over, :cry: and fall cocktails usually mean my diaper is soaked in the morning. My wife is still home, but teaching remotely, so she is pretty much stuck down stairs. I think I'm have done ALL my poop in my diapers over the last couple of days. I'm pretty regular once a day type of guy. Some time I'll put on a clean diaper after I shower sometimes I'll wait for the next night night to start with a fresh diaper, but I almost remove my diaper or within about 1/2 hour of pooping.
So is your wife ok with you wearing diapers or do you hide it from her?

Evahasgone2 said:
If I can avoid using a toilet then my battle is won. I enjoy pooping my diaper and almost look forward to going home after work so I can let out a big mess in my diaper and squish it around on my drive home. So yes I would say I do it purposely and with great vigor.

Doesnt it get inside you being a women and cause you a infection?

SoS7883 said:
Doesnt it get inside you being a women and cause you a infection?
Women have a shorter UTI tract and it is susceptible to infection from soiled diapers, but the same thing can happen to boys too. Please change your stinky diaper as soon as possible.

• Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, Whatsthatsmell and SoS7883
Aby said:
Women have a shorter UTI tract and it is susceptible to infection from soiled diapers, but the same thing can happen to boys too. Please change your stinky diaper as soon as possible.
Yeah I hate UTIs,i dont mess in my dips to risky.

Aby said:
As long as the mess stays in the back and bottom of my diaper I have on occasion remained in a poopy diaper for as long as 4 hours; rare, but I have done it because I enjoy the feeling of a loaded diaper. However; you are absolutely correct with the caution for developing a uti. If I have a particularly messy dip and think it might squish up front then I change right away to avoid E. coli bacteria entering my urethra. A uti left untreated can result in sepsis which can be life threatening. I would not want anyone at my funeral eulogy saying I died from a messy diaper!!

• Wow
Reactions: SoS7883, Lilditie and Aby
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back