Do you poop your diaper purposely?

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Good for you, I'm happy it was able to help with your mood. Anything in these days that can help is a plus. It deffinatly takes your mind off of things as you fill your diaper. Squishing in it is great too. If I have plenty of time I preffer going in my pants/ underwear. That's really a naughty feeling and squishing that around gives so much more contact it is just so diffucult to describe. I will add that clean up is quite more of a challenge. Recomend if you try it to use a old pair of underwear at first. At least till you get the hang of how to clean up. The shower is the key for sure. Enjoy the poops. Really though, What's the big deal. It's funn and so naughty.
I poo in both diapers and undies, but there's something slightly more comforting about doing it in my pants; it makes me feel a lot more comfortingly little and vulnerable, largely because it takes me back to vivid memories I have of having accidents in my pants when I was young and subsequently being doted on by my parents/grandparents. It's a good kind of age regression, plus it's just such a wonderful sensory experience.

It's just something that's always made me feel better, emotionally; I started out pooping my pants for years before I ever wore an adult diaper for the first time, so it's just become a natural stress-reliever for me. It may be weird, but it's not hurting anybody so I have no intention of ever stopping. :p

Woomy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I can't exactly answer this one way or the other. I also have digestive issues, but with me, a lot of times, I just simply can't predict when or where. So I can put a diaper on in the hopes that maybe one or the other will happen, but I often find that it just doesn't work how I might predict. I might feel something that doesn't come for hours upon hours, even late into the night. Or it might surprise me by being immediate.

Whatsthatsmell

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Every day. I have chronic heomoroids and pooping in a diaper or standing slightly squat position is the only way I can go without rupturing heomoroids. Diapers are the most convient. And I enjoy it as well.

BiBoyDustin

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ever since I was little, I have loved the feeling of the urge to poop and standing still, clenched up and letting it almost come out and then pulling it back in. Eventually I will let some go into my nappie and wear it for a while.

Penguinor

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Generally no, as the clean up is terrible and I know my fiancée would be angry (she’s fine with me wearing but I’m not pushing it). That said, prior to meeting her there were a few times. I wet when I drink a lot and make sure to pad up as a result, so there were a few times after drinking a lot the night before I’d wake up, stumble to the kitchen to make coffee, then while drinking it on the balcony feel the urge and just let go...depending (lol) how I felt, I’d either shower or sit a while longer.

(Sexual)

Frungie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am in a purposely pooped diaper right now. One of the simple and enjoyable activities of life, and almost free, just the cost of the diaper. The physical sensations of the initial release into my diaper followed by the messy bulge, squishy tactile sensation, and the emotional pleasure of stress relief, and feint odor of the naughty mess in my diaper is one of the best experiences for me. Total relaxation, stress reduction activity. I have other more conventional ways to relax and relieve stress such as exercising, and on occasion I have combined both by working out in my poopy diaper. Cleaning up and changing is not onerous for me at all, it only takes me a few minutes to get clean and fresh. I know that pooping diapers on purpose is not for everyone, but this forum gives us an opportunity to celebrate our soiled diapers

Inconjr

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'll poop my diaper usually if a get a flare up or take a lot of fiber. Its best to use protective cream on the buttocks to prevent poop rash if one is not able to change right away.

Lilpottyboi

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I am in a purposely pooped diaper right now. One of the simple and enjoyable activities of life, and almost free, just the cost of the diaper. The physical sensations of the initial release into my diaper followed by the messy bulge, squishy tactile sensation, and the emotional pleasure of stress relief, and feint odor of the naughty mess in my diaper is one of the best experiences for me. Total relaxation, stress reduction activity. I have other more conventional ways to relax and relieve stress such as exercising, and on occasion I have combined both by working out in my poopy diaper. Cleaning up and changing is not onerous for me at all, it only takes me a few minutes to get clean and fresh. I know that pooping diapers on purpose is not for everyone, but this forum gives us an opportunity to celebrate our soiled diapers
Very well said. Your articulation of words is wonderful. I also feel the same as you but could not explain it so beautifully. I wish I could poop right now.

Inconjr

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Regurlarly I also take laxatives and a lot of fiber to loosen my bowels for maintenance and just let it come out in my diaper and I can feel my disposable slowly fill up from behind to the front whether I be sitting or out. It is very stress relieving.