Do you poop your diaper purposely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been holding in a poop all night, not that I restricted myself from going but I could feel it building up. Glad I didn’t act upon it. I was hanging out with a few friends for the past couple hours and kept thinking about when I leave I’ll stop by a gas station to put on a diaper and enjoy filling it. I just got to the gas station and am about to go in and put my diaper on…
…. This is a pause while I go put my diaper on and have something to sit on or in when I get back in my car…
….back in my car and what a great feeling!!! I pushed some out while in line to buy lottery tickets to scratch while I sit in my car and push more poop into my diaper.
Great texture tonight!!! I love to push out a little bit at a time!!!

Reactions: HomeAlone, BeTrue and Deleted member 57387
lonnie said:
Have you ever felt the need to poop and rushed to put on a diaper just so you can poop in it?

When I first started out pooping my diapers , I would take off my diaper if it was wet and put in a fresh dry diaper just to poop in.
Over time I would just poop in my diaper even if it was wet.
Now days I just go poop in my diapers and change when I can.
I'm sure I'm not the only frugal person in this group, but when I am diapered, I want to get the full value if you will out of it. That being said, I will use it to it's fullest capacity before I get changed.

I've always been of the mind that I feel guilty about the money wasted, if I don't use it to it's fullest potential.

Reactions: grst, BeTrue and cappydiaperlvr
Since I am not incontinent and have enjoyed diapers for years, wetting and messing is all done volitionally. I am married, my wife knows about everything; she is better than Google. She accepts my diapers but does not participate. I wear and wet around her and at work all the time but I don't mess my diaper around her or anyone. Messing is my early morning solitude activity that I enjoy so very much. Right now I am very wet with a nice rather solid poopy in my Forsite AM/PM Stars diaper. I nice warm bulge in the front from wetting and the back from messing. Since this morning is a solid load, I feel more lumpy and sticky than squishy, all is good. The feeling of going in my diaper and the subsequent wet and poopy diaper is intoxicating, with the most wonderful emotion, physical, tactile sensations that only those of us who enjoy messing our diapers can appreciate while others don't know what they are missing...I just got up to get coffee and walking with my wet and loaded diaper was fantastic, feeling my mess caress my diaper area, and now sitting back down. An excellent morning with my diaper doing its job with no press-out leaks and no diaper blow-outs.

Reactions: russel, Katiecduk and BeTrue
Nyeheheheheh, today is the day, I'm going to poo! 😁
Geez, I'm nervous, this time I'm trying something new to get clean, a big bottle of water and a basin 😖

Well, let's get started 😁 I'll start with some little pushes, hmm... 🙄 Hggnnnm... 😖 I feel something hot building up 😳

*5 minutes later*

I had to go to other restroom, a cleaner was so annoying 😠😠 Well, let's get back... 🤭... to b-business... 😖 Nice and slowly... 😖 It's starting to come out 🤭😖 Ohhh-hgnrrr!!! 😖 The first little load came out 🥰 It feels like a dry mud pile sliding down with little pushes 🙄😳

This time it seems it's harder, I'll squat and relax 🙄 Hnggggrrrrr!!!! 😖 Totally worth it 🥰 Now I feel little cramps, so I just need to keep pushing slowly. Some came out easily, but sometimes I need to push harder 😖

I think that's all, but it wasn't that big 🙄 Anyway, it's time to sit down 😁 Ooooooh, it's actually bigger than I thought!!! 😖 It's even hard to sit down and I couldn't squash the bulge 😳 And while I was trying to stand up, the final bit came out 🙄

Welp, it was pleasant and solid, sitting down wasn't as funny, but I was surprised. I have to say the cleaning was INCREDIBLY easy, quicker, more comfortable and more effective this time 😮

I don't know who gave me the idea of doing this kind of post, but it's done, don't expect more for a long time, hahahahahahah 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 57387 and BeTrue
Yeah have definitely done this before. Once I was planning on doing it when I got home but I thought I would take the dog out quickly before diapering Up but that was a mistake lol. Pooped in my pants a bit half way round the walk. Thankfully managed to get home and finish in a diaper tho.

• Wow
Reactions: Hemix and Deleted member 57387
I try to only poop in my diaper when i can be diapered and dirty by long periods of time, like in the afternoon and then change myself before the shower the next day, that because i don't have many diapers to use regularly, but some times i use a diaper to use it and then change myself but that mostly when i was talking or in a video calling with a DL friend

• Love
Reactions: Hemix
My morning diaper as is usual for me is wet and messy right now. A Tykables Little Builders diaper is doing a good job: wet, messy, and squishy inside, but dry, and clean on the outside. I won't change for several hours and plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. I already have a NS Lite diaper, in blue with a booster out ready for the rest of the day. I'll wet during the day around my wife, but no messy diapers. Would I like to, YES, would I like her to call me over and check my diaper: YES, but as the Rolling Stones said in a song "You can't always get want you want."

Reactions: BeTrue, chamberpot and Deleted member 57387
Frungie said:
My morning diaper as is usual for me is wet and messy right now. A Tykables Little Builders diaper is doing a good job: wet, messy, and squishy inside, but dry, and clean on the outside. I won't change for several hours and plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. I already have a NS Lite diaper, in blue with a booster out ready for the rest of the day. I'll wet during the day around my wife, but no messy diapers. Would I like to, YES, would I like her to call me over and check my diaper: YES, but as the Rolling Stones said in a song "You can't always get want you want."
Dude, just the fact that she accepts you wearing around her is a huge blessing. I wish my wife was so accepting.

Reactions: RachelOlivia
I generally use the toilet, because of the amount of time cleanup takes. I have my BM's in the morning, which means I need to get of my soaked night diaper shortly after getting up. When I do mess, it goes down like this. It's morning and I'm enjoying my very wet night diaper. I have 3 or 4 small wettings a few minutes apart when I wake. Then my bowels start to feel very full. As the physical pressure builds the emotional need to void builds with it. Typically, I unpin one side of my diaper and pull down just enough to void in the toilet but still keep my pee going into my diaper. However, If I don't get toilet quickly, I often mess my diaper.

This morning was one of those mornings. I just didn't want to take my diaper off, so I lost the battle and at the moment I'm in a very wet and messy diaper. The emotional release from pooping my diaper is very intense and satisfying. It feels a bit naughty to mess, but at the time it brings contentment.

So here's the thing. I have perfect physical control over my BM's. However, the emotional need to fill my diaper is sometimes so overwhelming it feels like I really can't help it. So honestly, I'm not sure if I'm messing on purpose or not. What do you think?

Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, HomeAlone and BeTrue
My Total Dry X-Plus diaper is TOTALLY WET AND MESSY. A super size bulge in the front from a very wet night and a huge bulge in the back that is now squishy from sitting here this morning. Best thing is that there are no leaks and no diaper blowouts, just poopy where it belongs, inside my diaper.

• Love
Reactions: HomeAlone, BeTrue, poopydiaperdude and 1 other person
I didn't originally consider myself an AB really, but having a poopy nappy genuinely makes me feel little and I absolutely love the feeling!
🚼:poop:

• Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove, pampersguy827 and BeTrue
I pooped mine this morning while I was out shopping. I knew in the supermarket I needed to go. but I managed to hold it till I was at the checkout, and then I could hold it no longer, and I let go. I could tell it was a big poo, and quite smelly. when I got home, got cleaned and changed.

Reactions: bigtoddler96 and Nataliefosterdoglove
Good morning to everyone. It's a good morning for me in a wet and messy Forsite AM/PM diaper. I have no plans to change right away so that I can enjoy the warmth and squishy softness of my poopy diaper. I'll change before my wife gets up though; we have kind of an unspoken limit that I don't mess my diaper when around her. I am wet all the time around her, and most of the time she doesn't know I am wet. I sure would like to also mess in my normal, relaxed manner when with her, and simply have her tell me that it's time to change my messy diaper. I plan to exercise this morning in my wet and poopy diaper, and then I'll change into a dry clean diaper for the day. I think I will choose a Tranquility Overnight diaper with a booster for the day. I have to work on a Power Point presentation and wetting my diaper will help me focus and avoid potty breaks while I void in my diapee.

Reactions: BeTrue and AmberStarfield
This morning I woke up wearing a well soaked Better Dry diaper. After I had got up and drank some water, I felt that I needed to poopoo. I also felt like laying back down for a while, so I got back into bed and laid on my tummy, then spreading my legs wide, I pushed out lots of poopoo into my diaper. It felt really nice between my legs and I snuggled with my body pillow as I slept for another hour.

Reactions: P00P00pants, bigtoddler96, Nataliefosterdoglove and 1 other person
parcelboy2 said:
If I’m wearing one then yes that’s what they’re for
Have to use it to!!!

Reactions: AmberStarfield
when I first started wearing full time back in 2015 I was wearing all in one cloth dipies at the time. I told myself I would only pee in them. Then one morning when I got up I had to pee really bad, but I also had to poop really bad too. The pee wouldn't couldn't let the pee out unless the poo came out first (the bowels wanted priority). Eventually the poo won and came out first and then I was finally able to relieve my bladder. Like I said, this was when I first started wearing again, so I wasn't unpotty trained yet while sleeping.

At any rate when that poop filled my diaper (and I mean FILLED) I got such a rush from the experience that I have not stopped pooping in my diaper to this day. Now it just seems normal. Probably about 75% of the time they just come out without me even thinking about it or do any much "pushing". Fortunately, I am fairly regular and go within 15 minutes of climbing out of bed, so cleanup is a breeze just by jumping into the shower. Although I do still have baby wipes for those times I don't jump into the shower afterwards and that cleanup is a bit more tedious.

Reactions: theancientmariner and BeTrue
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back