Do you like wearing and using diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fine wearing in public, I’d be fine wetting in public as well but I got a shy bladder as is, so it’s a challenge to pee my diaper with out looking liking I’m peeing😅

• Haha
Reactions: Diapercutie and checkingoutall
So prior to CoVid I would wear every Friday home from work. A few beers and then a 45 min bus trip meant, no way I could make it home. Love wetting on a packed Friday afternoon bus. Only once have a heard a kid actually look that guys got a nappy on

Reactions: checkingoutall
I do occasionally wear in public, but I can't say that I "enjoy" it in the sense that I get a thrill out of it, erotic or otherwise. Most of the time I wear them as a kind of security blanket, as it helps alleviate my social anxiety a little bit when I can discreetly take a bit of my age regression with me.

I rarely, rarely ever use in public. Only a small handful of times have I ever peed myself in a sparsely-populated area, and that was really more just to experience what it felt like to go out in the open. It's not really something I'd aim to do again.

{being 24/7 ite a regular occurrence to be standing talking to some one or a group of people while peeing I trudt my diaper and dont show any sign of whats happening and I no longer think about it or in most cases realize it’s happening

Reactions: checkingoutall and chamberpot
Auro3 said:
How does it feel to use them while out in public? What do you like about wear and using in public?
I have worn nappies 24/7 for over 8 years now and honestly it just isn't a big deal. No on notices or if the do no one is bothered what you wear under your clothes. I wet uncontrollably most of the time so my nappies are seldom dry for long. Leaks do happen from time to time. It is how you handle them that makes all the difference. I have worn slowly drying wet jeans and no one has ever commented..

Reactions: checkingoutall, chamberpot and Baker31
lonnie said:
I wear diapers out in public everyday, covered by my pants or shorts.
No one has ever said a thing.
I wet my diaper in public all the time and I don't worry if it's going to leak, cause leaks happen.
Same here.

I love being diapered everywhere! I use them without hesitation.

Reactions: checkingoutall, satinbottom, Diapercutie and 5 others
I wear diapers and use them out in public all the time, or at least as often as I can! I like it when my kids say they need to use the bathroom, but I tell them they have to wait until we get to a place with a bathroom, meanwhile I went while they were asking and didnt think twice about it!

Reactions: Rezzu, thedlguy, Diapercutie and 3 others
I enjoy it most of the time.

Reactions: thedlguy
I went to Walgreens the other day to get a couple of packs of diapers for night time and was wearing a tranquility pullup that was wet a little bit and no regular underwear over it causing me to waddle abit and no one said anything to me

I prefer to use diapers than to have urine run down my leg so yes I use 2 or 3 Mega max a day in public. Most the time I have just bladder IC but I do have little waves of bowel IC that gets me once or 2 a week. I do use tena super for men as a pullup. They do pretty good if I just need to be out 3 or 4 hours. But most the time I use mega Max as my go to for day and night. I get horrible bladder spasms and pain as my bladder fills then I get such a strong urge. Now it just empties as soon as I feel the urge. Mega max you can get real time out of a diaper and not have to change 10 times a day like the cheap ones. The quality in modern diapers and how much they have improved in the last 10 years has been a game changer for me. Really lets me not feel tied to the pisser.

Reactions: checkingoutall, thedlguy and chamberpot
I have only been out in public wearing diapers a few times, and I am only able to wet discreetly. Usually I can when others are around me, depends on how relaxed I am. It might take a bit of time to get the flow going, but eventually I will manage.

I cannot mess in public, one because I wouldn't like to have any smells escaping, and secondly because I can't get things out without looking a little strangely.

Reactions: checkingoutall and Diapercutie
Auro3 said:
How does it feel to use them while out in public? What do you like about wear and using in public?
Feel? - Nothing special for me, 24/7 all my life.
And not a case of like or not - just the way it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: checkingoutall and Diaperman95
I have never been interested on wearing in public, only at home ;)

Sadly being incontinent since mid teens means diapers are part of everyday life for me no escape. I do envy the people here who wear and wet for other reasons! As I have no choice I don’t care if people notice what I am wearing it is their problem not mine! Diapers allow me to have as close to normal life as possible and I have accepted this and all that goes with having a diapered life!

Reactions: checkingoutall, nwm and chamberpot
I wear and wet my diapers all the time in public/work. My work is a professional setting with casual/business casual dress. I usually have my shirt untucked and a sport coat that helps with discretion. No one knows, or at least I am not aware that anyone knows. I can wet my diapers while talking to a colleague without a change (no pun intended) of facial expression or body posture; maybe a very brief glassy eye stare as I feel my diaper get warm. If I get too wet, I have a private office, and simply change in my office. I keep an extra diaper in my brief case in case I don't make it through the day. The wet diaper gets rolled up and placed in my brief case to be disposed of later. I put 2-3 drops of scented oil in my diaper, usually baby powder scent that keeps me odor free, in fact a very pleasant scent during the day, even after 6 hours in a wet diaper. Messing a diaper in public is often controversial because it is rude to expose anyone to an unpleasant stinky diaper. I don't mess at work, but I have in public with the following precautions, not to protect me from being embarrassed, but to be courteous to others: 1) I practiced social distancing when I pooped my diaper, before there was COVID-19 social distancing; 2) Similarly I avoided closed in spaces, like an elevator; 3) keep walking normally and don't stay in one place very long; 4) I also find that ambient environmental odors help to mask a messy diaper. I have never even had a second glance or suspicious look from anyone when I had a messy load in my diaper. I don't mess in public very often, but go potty in my diaper daily at home. I don't even expose my wife to my stinky diaper. My rule is to be courteous to others. Guess what time it is? Time to change a soaked and messy diaper.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall, thedlguy, Lyric and 2 others
I have no problem wetting in public, there is nothing better then releasing before it gets to that hurting have to find a bathroom stage that i used to get before I started wearing 24/7, I am considerate of others and very seldom mess in public, although there have been many many times that if I was to be stopped while driving home in a messy diaper it would of been pretty obvious to the person making the stop. peeing in my diaper is the most natural thing for me and no one can tell as there is no outward sign of me doing it.

Reactions: checkingoutall and Lyric
I have no problems wearing and using my diaper in public , i've been wearing them ever since i was a kid and i've worn them throughout my teens which is the most embarrassing stage and time. I was caught at the time in diapers so wearing and using them now is not an issue .

Reactions: checkingoutall, thedlguy and jamiejamie
Yup I sure do like wearing diapers in public and wetting them except in presence of people I know out of fear of them finding out. If I was truly IC, I probably wouldn’t mind since it’s a necessity.

Reactions: Auro3
Absolutely love wearing and using in public! As they are a necessity, they keep me feel secure wherever I am. And I don't have to worry about the nasty public toilets either. Sometimes accidents can be unpleasant, but still better than without having a diaper on for sure. :D

Reactions: checkingoutall, Auro3, chamberpot and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back