Do you like wearing and using diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaliborio said:
which is helpful given that I also no longer have control and therefore don't have much of a say.
Yes, well - I actually never thought about it - never could (ever in any location) because I NEVER had ANY to start with. (Nerve damage since birth, so from day 1 in diapers 24/7 - no break at all, ever).

chamberpot said:
not really as the bed has ample protection on it , just makes for more laundry to wash, our bed has had protection on it for over 40 years due to my wetting
I'm not really allowed to do that - wife/mommy hates those covers - but I do have a wasable pad on my side, just in case my diaper leaks. Sort of rare, but not unheard of ("Night-time" cloth with PUL pants).

ThePhotographer said:
Ok with a connecting point and my general curiosity what diapers do people wear in public? When I do it was in a diaper like northshore supremes or super dry kids from abu. Both worked well for being in public and not being obviously diapered plus be something I could set and not worry about.
I like certainty stretch brief from walgreens. They're very discrete and can hold a full bladder if I let go a little slowly. Northshore megamax feel great to me and I can wet in one of those all day long but obviously they're not as descrete.

Reactions: chamberpot
I do, I used to feel super excited about it, but now it feels a bit normal.

So, I’ve stopped for the last 18 months with a view to building up to doing it again, try and make it special again.

Used to push the capacity of my nappy when I was out and about, for a little more excitement, ended with a good number of leaks 😂

Reactions: dl015, AlisterTheGreat, checkingoutall and 4 others
Auro3 said:
How does it feel to use them while out in public? What do you like about wear and using in public?
Yes. I would never want anyone to know (unless I was with someone that was into it/also doing it).. but the naughtiness is exhilarating. The fact that I could be wearing next to someone and they never find out is just so hot.

It's even better when out drinking doing it...peeing while drinking is already so fun..and then add that on top of it and its amazing

Reactions: AlisterTheGreat, Diapercutie, CLPP and 4 others
Well said. I couldn't agree more.

dearmaria94 said:
Yes. I would never want anyone to know (unless I was with someone that was into it/also doing it).. but the naughtiness is exhilarating. The fact that I could be wearing next to someone and they never find out is just so hot.

It's even better when out drinking doing it...peeing while drinking is already so fun..and then add that on top of it and its amazing
Yes, the 'naughtiness factor' can become quite intense and exhilarating, as you say. Kept secret or shared with another who is also 'into it' can offer a fun experience you'll seek to repeat.

Reactions: Limabean
nwm said:
I do not drink anymore, but there was a time I did - everyone I went with all the time knew of my ic issue, but no one else in that bar. We would go on what they called "Penny until you piss" night - the idea was beers were $0.01 for everyone, until somebody used the toilet. This one guy had noticed it was NEVER me. Eventually (after quite a bit of watching) noticed I never went in there. Starts with me a bit - friends tried to stop it, but I basically shushed them, Ended up with a bet he could make me. :ROFLMAO: Deal was drink whatever he said as fast as he said - for all drinks for both us, plus $50!
Well, needless to say, I left EXTREMELY drunk, AND $50 richer! :ROFLMAO:
Wow that is so funny 😂

Reactions: nwm
nwm said:
Yes, well - I actually never thought about it - never could (ever in any location) because I NEVER had ANY to start with. (Nerve damage since birth, so from day 1 in diapers 24/7 - no break at all, ever).
I getcha.

I haven't had perfect continence — I took a very long time to get out of diapers as a kid, and then relapsed for a couple of years coming up to the start of puberty. (We have some clarity as to why, but not as much as I would like.) When I went into diapers as an adult I'd spent maybe 50% of my life in diapers already. After getting out of diapers the first time I had great, very solid control, but after the second time it was much more shaky and fragile and I never managed to make it any better.

I've got to say I honestly prefer managing no continence using diapers to managing partial continence using underwear.

Reactions: AlisterTheGreat and nwm
I love to wear diapers and rubber pants when I go out and almost always go potty in them as often as I need to and can. Love knowing I'm wetting myself like a kid and no one knows or suspects except my SO and her daughter. Long ago before i met her, I loved to diaper myself before going out to clubs, bars, for drinks or dancing, hoping for hook-ups and be diapered and wet. Over the weekend, we went out to a very nice restaurant for dinner with friends of ours and I wore my cloth diapers and rubber pants for dinner. It was a long and fun dinner, plenty of wine and food, and I went potty many times during the evening. Only my S0 knew I was diapered and of course she could also tell when I was going potty in them, she'd gently rub my leg with her foot, look at me a smile. By the time we got home I was soaked and ready for a diaper change.

Reactions: chamberpot
Lyric said:
I love to wear diapers and rubber pants when I go out and almost always go potty in them as often as I need to and can. Love knowing I'm wetting myself like a kid and no one knows or suspects except my SO and her daughter. Long ago before i met her, I loved to diaper myself before going out to clubs, bars, for drinks or dancing, hoping for hook-ups and be diapered and wet. Over the weekend, we went out to a very nice restaurant for dinner with friends of ours and I wore my cloth diapers and rubber pants for dinner. It was a long and fun dinner, plenty of wine and food, and I went potty many times during the evening. Only my S0 knew I was diapered and of course she could also tell when I was going potty in them, she'd gently rub my leg with her foot, look at me a smile. By the time we got home I was soaked and ready for a diaper change.
How can she tell

I have to wear a diaper 24/7. So for me wetting my diaper and pooping in my diaper when I'm shopping or near people is OK with me. Their not the one who's wearing it and has to sit in it, I'm the one who is wearing a messy wet diaper in public. Plus I never let it get to me. I'll change my diaper when it super wet and full only. I don't get embarrassed at all. It doesn't matter to me what I do in my diaper in public.

Reactions: Rezzu and BiBoyDustin
I find it really convenient the shops near me don't offer public facilities and if they do there is week old crap stuck on the toilet seat, so it is nice not having to worry about not making it to the bathroom in time

Reactions: chamberpot and Auro3
I am getting a real kick out of going out in bulky diapers. The disappointing thing is I can't see that anyone notices! Part of me wants to 'show off' that it is normal to wear diapers and 'shock' people into reality. I don't have a choice, it is a catheter or a diaper.

I recently went out in a really thick Terry nappy and insert, which really does show especially around the front and 'panty' line. I spent the day out and only, to my knowledge did I catch the gaze of a little boy also clearly in diapers.

I was also really surprised at how well it stood up to a day of wetting, getting really bulky.

For those worried about going out in a diaper for fun or because of need, there really is nothing to worry about. If you need to wear diapers out, be brave no one will notice. with some plastic pants over the diaper you will be safe and secure. In the UK we have disabled toilet keys you can buy from incontinence shops so it is easy to change discretely. There is even an app with disabled toilet locations.

If you are in the UK and anxious about going out please message me and I am happy to encourage you. If you are in Northamptonshire I would happily come shopping or whatever with you to build your confidence. None should be scared to go out because of incontinence.

Reactions: Auro3
MailCat581 said:
I wear diapers 24/7. In public; I'm kind of more or less just batted eyes as people can't help notice my poofy bottom when I'm wearing pants or shorts over my diaper. But I'm also more or less ignored by them because they'll notice my Autism alert bracelet on my wrist and it also says that I am incontinent on it also. I'm usually with my daddy when out in public and I stay close to him as I don't like too many crowded situations as they can trigger me. As far as wetting or messing my diapers in public; I have no control when or if it will happen. If I had the choice; I obviously wouldn't wet or mess my diapers in public because of the negative attention that ensues. But being autistic; most people just expect for things like that to happen among autistic people whom are in diapers.
Thank you for this autism insight. We all need to understand more about autism, this is a new insight for me. I say this having autistic people in my work place. Non of whom to my knowledge have continence problems. I learn every day.

ABDLEunuch said:
I am getting a real kick out of going out in bulky diapers. The disappointing thing is I can't see that anyone notices! Part of me wants to 'show off' that it is normal to wear diapers and 'shock' people into reality. I don't have a choice, it is a catheter or a diaper.

I recently went out in a really thick Terry nappy and insert, which really does show especially around the front and 'panty' line. I spent the day out and only, to my knowledge did I catch the gaze of a little boy also clearly in diapers.

I was also really surprised at how well it stood up to a day of wetting, getting really bulky.

For those worried about going out in a diaper for fun or because of need, there really is nothing to worry about. If you need to wear diapers out, be brave no one will notice. with some plastic pants over the diaper you will be safe and secure. In the UK we have disabled toilet keys you can buy from incontinence shops so it is easy to change discretely. There is even an app with disabled toilet locations.

If you are in the UK and anxious about going out please message me and I am happy to encourage you. If you are in Northamptonshire I would happily come shopping or whatever with you to build your confidence. None should be scared to go out because of incontinence.
Great answer.

Reactions: ABDLEunuch
I've worn in public a handful of times and each time is exhilarating. I know people can't tell, but I'm hyper aware which makes it when I pee in my diaper feel all the more intense. Not something I'd want to do too often as I don't want to get too comfortable with it and lose the exhilaration

Littleblue said:
I've worn in public a handful of times and each time is exhilarating. I know people can't tell, but I'm hyper aware which makes it when I pee in my diaper feel all the more intense. Not something I'd want to do too often as I don't want to get too comfortable with it and lose the exhilaration
I have never lost any of the thrill I wet every day for many many years still a thrill

Reactions: Lyric
chamberpot said:
I have never lost any of the thrill I wet every day for many many years still a thrill
Totally fair! I'm kinda jealous but I adapt to things pretty well, but also don't have the income to wear everyday - kinda jealous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back