Do you like wearing and using diapers in public?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auro3

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How does it feel to use them while out in public? What do you like about wear and using in public?

I get a smirk on my face when people have to be inconvenienced by having to run off to the bathroom... I've been wearing for 8 months now, so it just feels normal to me.

If I had to mess, though, I'd want to be in an isolated area without anyone around me.

Reactions: dl015, chrischrischris, Pissingtiger and 7 others
I wear in public often but I don't wet in front of other people, I always get worried that I might leak, or they might notice me look vacantly happy for a moment lol

Reactions: db80, Diapercutie, AndreaDL95 and 6 others
I wear diapers in public a lot but dont really wet around anyone. Not that I avoid it, just doesn't happen often.

Reactions: Auro3
Vivi said:
I wear in public often but I don't wet in front of other people, I always get worried that I might leak, or they might notice me look vacantly happy for a moment lol
Yeah I hear you. When I do I definitely let it go slowly.

Reactions: chrischrischris and Angelapinks
Vivi said:
A few days ago at work I felt something dripping down my leg... Luckily there were paper towels under the register. Yesterday, some customers stood at the register silently without bothering to tell me they needed to check out... I had my back to them as I was sorting ink and wetting... Though not so much of sorting ink and more of just moving it around like how a toddler does so with stuff on the ground when they're going.

Needless to say, I found it kind of amusing.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, thedlguy and Auro3
It took me a long time, I was very self-conscious, I thought everyone could notice my diaper. In fact, majority of people will notice even consider 'o that person is wearing a diaper'. Now I very comfortable wearing & using anywhere.

Reactions: thedlguy and Auro3
Padraig88 said:
It took me a long time, I was very self-conscious, I thought everyone could notice my diaper. In fact, majority of people will notice even consider 'o that person is wearing a diaper'. Now I very comfortable wearing & using anywhere.
What is your favorite thing about using them in public?

Reactions: Baker31
Auro3 said:
What is your favorite thing about using them in public?
Diapers are very comforting for me, I like the feeling of a wet diaper around my body and the ability to pee whenever/wherever I want. I love not having to wear underwear to suit other people. I'm always a little anxious using public toilets when not diapered.

Reactions: Diapercutie, thedlguy, ccase450yfz and 1 other person
Padraig88 said:
Diapers are very comforting for me, I like the feeling of a wet diaper around my body and the ability to pee whenever/wherever I want. I love not having to wear underwear to suit other people. I'm always a little anxious using public toilets when not diapered.
Great answer. Are you male or female?

Reactions: Baker31
At first when I wore diapers in public I would rarely wet around others. As I became more comfortable and confident with my diapers and myself, I was able to relax. Now I wet my diapers all the time. I prefer wetting them over using unsanitary restrooms or the panful stress of holding it

Reactions: NappyNicky, dl015, Codiapermike and 2 others
I don’t get to wear in public often but i wish i could wear more. I don’t wet when i’m out most often. just normally have to need it i haven’t gotten comfortable enough yet

Reactions: klar and Baker31
I like wearing outside. Some days ago I had to Do some Shopping. I went to the Hardware store and wet at the checkout. Later I needed to change my wet diaper, what I did at the restroom of IKEA. I like the feeling of security of wearing a diaper outside the house.

Reactions: NappyNicky, BiBoyDustin, Baker31 and 1 other person
Reactions: Auro3
I wear in public almost daily. Sometimes I wet and sometimes I don't. If I feel the need to pee, I do a slow, controlled pee so as not to flood the diaper and risk a leak. A lot of times my diaper is already wet when I leave the house. There is no set pattern.

Reactions: Quanon, SofiaInPampers, BiBoyDustin and 3 others
Unless I'm only out for a short while, I always wet my diapers when I go out, usually with my fiancee. We carry a diapers bag with us when we go out for several hours in case I need to have my diapers changed. I love to have wet diapers on and feel the warm pee around me. I try to potty a little at a time not so much for fear of leaks but to be able to enjoy the sensation of wetting myself in public and no one but my fiancee has a clue.

• Love
Reactions: DownLow, NappyNicky, chamberpot and 3 others
Lyric said:
Unless I'm only out for a short while, I always wet my diapers when I go out, usually with my fiancee. We carry a diapers bag with us when we go out for several hours in case I need to have my diapers changed. I love to have wet diapers on and feel the warm pee around me. I try to potty a little at a time not so much for fear of leaks but to be able to enjoy the sensation of wetting myself in public and no one but my fiancee has a clue.
That's so hot! I'll bet you all have a blast together.

Reactions: Lyric
Padraig88 said:
Thank you, Male :)
Cool.
Blubby said:
I like wearing outside. Some days ago I had to Do some Shopping. I went to the Hardware store and wet at the checkout. Later I needed to change my wet diaper, what I did at the restroom of IKEA. I like the feeling of security of wearing a diaper outside the house.
Me too. I just wet my megamax for the second time at the checkout a few minutes ago. It's way full now.

I wear diapers out in public everyday, covered by my pants or shorts.
No one has ever said a thing.
I wet my diaper in public all the time and I don't worry if it's going to leak, cause leaks happen.

Reactions: Quanon, PuppyMouseMikki, Whitechocolate and 4 others
Auro3 said:
How does it feel to use them while out in public? What do you like about wear and using in public?
I wear 24/7 and love to pee my diaper when I'm out and about. Really enjoy being in public around others and just letting loose. The chance that my diaper may leak is thrilling for me. When it does leak I'm not upset, I enjoy the reaction I get when people notice I've peed myself.

Reactions: BiBoyDustin, chamberpot, Wetshisbed and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back