Do you like to poop in your diapers?

Do you like to poop in your diapers?

• Yes

Votes: 252 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 105 29.4%

• Total voters
This morning my Abena M4 diaper is wet and messy. I think I'll go out for an early morning run in my wet and poopy diaper and then change for work, probably another Abena M4 under my work clothes.

I used to like it when it was a matter of choice but these days if I am not very careful it happens and is most unpleasant as it is not of my choosing and it usually happens at the most awkward moment adding to the worry of detection and of having filled your Nappy in public.

McPiddlepants said:
just had 2 HUGE bowls of spaghetti so i should have a massive poop tomorrow!!

I feel the same way about eating at buffets. I always know I'll get to enjoy it twice. The first time when it fills my tummy. And then again later when it fills the back of my diaper 👶👶👶

Reactions: TexasDiaperLover, McPiddlepants and Hemix
Omg301 said:
Did I respond to this thread? Guess not. My DL fascination started with messing from an early age after being constipated often as a kid and having some messing accidents. I eventually graduated to intentionally messing my pants in the bathroom or room and enjoying it. Everything about the process I love. Feeling the urge to go #2, the contractions hitting and getting closer in between and more intense, the relaxing as you start to feel the load starting to go down your sphincter to exit the pants (or diaper), the pushing that slowly intensifies as you start to feel the load crown out of your sphincter and towards the seat of your pant/diaper, continuing to push as you begin to finish and the last of the poop drops down, feeling the weight baring down on you as the load sits in the seat of your pant/diaper, the relief you get from finally letting loose, and finally, sitting down in it and mashing and enjoying it.

Call me weird, but... I know I'm not the only one that likes it. Clean-up is whatever, I'm used to it after 20+ years.
I can associate with al of this. Responding in v full pull up, which I pooped a few minutes ago, just walking around my garden and kitchen and letting it come as naturally as possible (so very little pushing necessary). The initial feeling that I need a no2, knowing it means I will mess myself, the feeling as my poop very slowly leaves me, filling my pull up, happening over a period of minutes, how naughty this is, then the 1st sit down when its firm and not yet "moulded" to my bum. . Is it sexual, of course!

• Love
Reactions: TexasDiaperLover, McPiddlepants and Hemix
The excitement I get when pooping my diaper can't be beat. My favorite type of poop, besides the thick, very squishy, cheesy ones, are the firmer and more solid ones. I like them extremely voluminous (the type that forms a baseball-size bulge on the butt as it fills the diaper. I like it firm enough that when I sit on it, it takes approximately four or five seconds to squish completely flat and spread out in the diaper like a pancake as it slowly squishes flat as I sit stock still on my butt. This kind of round flat poop I refer to as a puck due to its shape. Having a hot puck in the seat of my diaper is so fun and arousing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: wetaccident, DiaperedBondageBoy, Hemix and 2 others
I’m not a big fan of pooping or messing in my Nappies/Diapers I always prefer to wet my Nappies/Diapers

BabyBoy2023 said:
The excitement I get when pooping my diaper can't be beat. My favorite type of poop, besides the thick, very squishy, cheesy ones, are the firmer and more solid ones. I like them extremely voluminous (the type that forms a baseball-size bulge on the butt as it fills the diaper. I like it firm enough that when I sit on it, it takes approximately four or five seconds to squish completely flat and spread out in the diaper like a pancake as it slowly squishes flat as I sit stock still on my butt. This kind of round flat poop I refer to as a puck due to its shape. Having a hot puck in the seat of my diaper is so fun and arousing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s funny. I sometimes call my messes “Krappy Patties.”

not a fan of pooping in my diaper. I have done it, I can‘t stand the cleanup or the smell.

Reactions: Diaperedlife13
as a DL I dont mind it but it makes my skin smelly down there and my wife wont like that

DiaperedBondageBoy said:
Not all ABDLs enjoy pooping in their diapers, and I was a bit curious about how many people on here enjoy doing it and how many don't. I love the act of messing a diaper, but I don't enjoy the cleanup.

What about you, though?
The clean up can be tricky if it’s loose. But it’s not too bad if it’s solid and I haven’t sat down. Sometimes I’m in a store and it’s a surprise so..

Yes, I do.

Reactions: KindaOlde and DiaperedTim
Monday morning with a wet and messy Magnifico diaper: warm and squishy. I won't change for several hours and will get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper. The Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion I used last night will protect my diaper area from irritation. Fortunately, I don't mind cleaning up at all. adult wipes, wash cloth with soap and water, rinse with wet wash cloth, clean diaper and ready for the rest of my day. I'll wet at work, without anyone knowing, certainly no messy diapers at work. For work I am going with (and eventually going in) a NS purple Supreme diaper.

Reactions: KindaOlde
I've try it once and didn't had a choice on the second, i hate it.

When i did it the second time, i was busting and glad had a nappy on at the time. I hate the feeling of some poo moving around unlike being soak. Just not a fan

Yes, I do like pooping in diapers, in fact, I love it! But, I really only enjoy pooping in baby diapers or goodnites. Using a big adult diaper just doesn't have the same affect because it has some much place to go. In a tighter diaper, I can feel the bulge and the mess as it moves around and fills up the diaper.

If I know I have to poop, I will put on a baby diaper, then cover it in my adult diaper. Acts as a diaper cover and adds some fun bulk to the diaper area. Once I am cleaned up from my mess, I just slide the adult diaper back up (unless it's hook-n-loop) and go about my day. Baby diapers are much easier to dispose of too.

I do it but it’s not that I specifically “enjoy” it. It makes me feel more little to “fully” use my diapers- to me it would be weird to pee in diapers but take them off to go #2.

When I have to go, I go. Then I get all cleaned up and back in a fresh diaper :3

Reactions: CookieMonstah and Dry247
I don't unless I have a daddy who wants me to and is fine with changing me like that.

Reactions: Dry247
Idk I've never tried it before 🤷‍♀️

not at all. I can´t stand the smell and it makes me want to puke

Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK
No, i don't like it at all. 😔 It's happened to me on a few occasions, but only as a result of having an upset tummy. I don't judge those who happen to enjoy pooping into their diapers, but for me personally i'm firmly in the no camp. :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: MrDiaperLoverUK and Dry247
Back