DiaperedBondageBoy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Not all ABDLs enjoy pooping in their diapers, and I was a bit curious about how many people on here enjoy doing it and how many don't. I love the act of messing a diaper, but I don't enjoy the cleanup.

What about you, though?

Reactions: espectro and HieronymusSquash

babym13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
i personally do not know. the actual thought of it sounds like i wouldn't like it but i would be willing to try it at least once if i had someone willing to change me afterwards. or if daddy takes away all bathroom privilege's

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I don't mind personally. The cleanup is harsh sometimes but nothing one wouldn't get used to it 😊

Reactions: espectro, HieronymusSquash and Jorelaxed

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
If I poop in my diaper it's not on purpose

Reactions: HereWeGo2169, wearforsafety and chuck

DiaperedBondageBoy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
SuperMaidRavi said:
I don't mind personally. The cleanup is harsh sometimes but nothing one wouldn't get used to it 😊

Yeah, the cleanup isn't enough to stop me from doing it. Messing feels so fun and naughty.

Reactions: wearforsafety, Hemix, HieronymusSquash and 3 others

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'm strictly DL

I love a nice big diaper poop, so satisfying, if possible I enjoy it for a few hours before changing. I don't really mind the cleanup, I just have a nice shower and I'm back to my bright eyed bushy tailed self 🦊😁

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedEl, Hemix, HieronymusSquash and 3 others

MaxxH

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just did. I love the sensation, but sitting around in a full diaper isn't as enjoyable as it used to be. Still, if the need arises while I'm wearing, I won't take it off. What happens, happens.

Reactions: Hemix, HieronymusSquash and QTnPLASTIC

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Does this post fit in the category of "Discussions of adult diaper brands, usage tips, and wearing-related topics."? Too much AB/DL stuff is landing here when there is already a "Adult Baby" forum.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
This keep s getting asked kinda wish it wasn't so frequent. I think it's a scat fetish if you like hearing about others bowel movements.

Reactions: slimjiminy

mtl1107

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I voted no because even though I like the feeling when doing it, the cleanup is such a pain to deal with.

Reactions: wearforsafety

DavyJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I always poop in my diaper no matter what
But on the other hand I also have someone to change me when I do, so clean up is no issue for me, so I can definitely understand why other who don’t have the privilege I have don’t like too.

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm IC so having a BM accident happens everyday. Most of it is when I'm sleeping so I don't feel it. Do I like it? I'm ambivalent. If anything it's a pain in the ass for cleaning up and changing. I'm so used to it that it's not really uncomfortable. But do I like it? Not really.

Reactions: HereWeGo2169

sidewinder400

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've gotten back into it recently so I've started taking chlorophyllin, it's a supplement you can get from a supplement store that reduces the odor. Yeah clean-up is a chore but I've got it down to a science. I have 3 plastic grocery bags ready, put the messy diaper in the first, then wipe with no less than five sheets of paper towels, put those in the second bag with the bagged diaper already inside, then use no less than 5 or so pampers wipes (I love the scent!), then throw those in the 2nd bag, then tie that up and put everything in the 3rd bag. Then it all goes in the garbage. With that many layers of bags I never have a problem with the odor staying in my room. I also recommend using a big bottle of Ozium. It doesn't cover odors but neutralizes them. It's really expensive at around $7 a bottle, but very effective. Any other tips?

Miki

High Funktioning Asperger Autist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
there is not only black and white but a lot of shades ... the very least is that I like it much more than to use a restroom with a number of disadvantages like stop doing what I am doing at the moment, waste time to go there and worst of all - the necessity to strip naked.
I decided to wear diapers for convenience for diapers are the better option for me.

Jackieinwbpa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not into it for the mess itself but thet act of doing it. I live as close to IC as possible and thats part of it.

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I don't "like" it but it happens enough that I am used to it and can deal with it.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Love to poop my diaper and clean up doesn't bother me, it comes with the territory.

Reactions: HieronymusSquash

ArgentBuffalo

Thriving in Huggies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Yessir, it's good to use a diaper for everything it's meant to handle. Love doing it. Cleanup varies between arduous and super easy, but no matter what it's part of the deal.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, HieronymusSquash, QTnPLASTIC and 1 other person

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I like pooping my diapers because it makes me feel like a toddler.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't but have done by accident when sick. Didn't enjoy the clean up.