Do you like to poop in your diapers?

Do you like to poop in your diapers?

• Yes

Votes: 252 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 105 29.4%

• Total voters
I enjoy using my diapers for both, however I don’t enjoy the smell or clean up and so it’s very rare I do it.

Abnalover said:
I love it when I can just stand up, and relax, and let the poop just slide out on its own. No pushing. No grunting. Such an enjoyable way to fill the seat of my diaper (or panties...).
Another Saturday morning in a diaper while the wife is out. A nice wetting. A very likeable poop! Then I sat in it for a while. Can't wait for her to go out again!
Dependonme...

I do like it but I do it rarely now. I used to do it more frequently but then I had an unintended incident that impacted others (which I try to avoid) that made me realize maybe my body was learning a little to well. May consider starting again in future though (albeit after new living arrangements).

Last edited:
From time to time I do it, yes.

I enjoy it very much so but the cleanup sucks along with the smell it leaves. Dirty diapers have the most distinct smell 🤣

Reactions: mistykitty
My morning NS Air Supreme diaper is wet and messy. I messed while I was walking down the stairs from our second floor bedroom to the kitchen to get some coffee. Now I am sitting here with hot coffee and a warm squishy load in my morning diaper. Ahhhh!!!:giggle:

Reactions: KindaOlde
There's nothing quite like a good poo in a nappy for me personally. It's even better since my wife has told me she's happy for me to use my nappy fully. Yesterday whilst she was in the shower I went to fetch in the washing off the line and felt the urge to go and just filled my nappy right then and there.

The complete freedom and comfort of being able to go when you need to and not feel any shame when doing it is something really special. She even gave me a little kiss before I went to clean myself up, that was a first for me..... and her!! 🤭💩

I know I'm one of the lucky ones and I definitely don't take her for granted! 🥰

Reactions: luminescent81, Lumos, KindaOlde and 1 other person
I enjoy it.
I enjoy looking after and changing others too.

Reactions: KindaOlde
I love messing my diaper, but I don't mess if I can't easily clean up after. Usually I make messes in my diapers at home. From home I'm able to go in the shower afterwards

Yes I enjoy the feeling of doing it.

I'm a fully in nappies ageplay toddler so no choice

Today is a messy day for me. I came to the park, looked for a very well hidden spot and gave it a try. I was a bit insecure at the beginning, as there are many people here.

However, nobody can see me and my butt was getting warmer until... oops, it happened! 🤭 I love surfing on the internet and bouncing back and forth to feel the bulge... and I definitely have to go more!

Soo... it seems it will be a calm, nice and slow messing session 🤭🤭🤭😍

Reactions: luminescent81
yes, pooped my pull up this morning. I knew I would need to poo today, just waited until I needed to go so I could let my poo fill my diaper naturally. Was doing some gardening, felt the need, just relaxed and let in come. It took a few minutes before I was finished, knowing what I was doing, that I would not change until later, sitting down and feeling my poo against my ass, wearing leggings a and tight mini skirt that keeps in all firmly in place is, for me, such a good feeling.
And writing this now, some 6 hours later, still wearing my messed pull up
Clean up before I go to bed, dont enjoy that but it will be worth it!!

• Love
Reactions: luminescent81, Hemix and todderhr
I love doing it occasionally, but not always to make it more natural. I do not enjoy the cleanup though in the slightest. The little feeling just makes it irresistible though.

I am fecal incontinent so no I do not like to 💩 in it. It just happens

Reactions: chuck and Hemix
Did I respond to this thread? Guess not. My DL fascination started with messing from an early age after being constipated often as a kid and having some messing accidents. I eventually graduated to intentionally messing my pants in the bathroom or room and enjoying it. Everything about the process I love. Feeling the urge to go #2, the contractions hitting and getting closer in between and more intense, the relaxing as you start to feel the load starting to go down your sphincter to exit the pants (or diaper), the pushing that slowly intensifies as you start to feel the load crown out of your sphincter and towards the seat of your pant/diaper, continuing to push as you begin to finish and the last of the poop drops down, feeling the weight baring down on you as the load sits in the seat of your pant/diaper, the relief you get from finally letting loose, and finally, sitting down in it and mashing and enjoying it.

Call me weird, but... I know I'm not the only one that likes it. Clean-up is whatever, I'm used to it after 20+ years.

• Love
Reactions: KendallP, Cherrypie, luminescent81 and 3 others
NO! Not for fun anyway.
There has been a few times when the need to poop hits me all of a sudden,
and I have to carefully get up, and try to get to the toilet on time.
Those are the times when I wish I had a diaper on.

Reactions: Sidewinder and Hemix
I do love the feeling of doing so, the same with messing pants. However I'm so averse to the cleanup that unless I can orchestrate it to be an easy one to deal with I shy away from doing it these days. I went through a period in my late-teens / early 20s where I used to do it far more and the cleanup while unpleasant didn't outweigh the thrill of doing so, but I guess as the years have gone on I've changed my mind. Maybe things will swing round again.

I'm sitting here sipping coffee and enjoying a very wet and a very messy diaper. It feels wonderful to sit here and feel all the sensations. I still love pooping my diaper (or underwear) as often as I can.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 62443 and Hemix
TexasDiaperLover said:
I'm sitting here sipping coffee and enjoying a very wet and a very messy diaper. It feels wonderful to sit here and feel all the sensations. I still love pooping my diaper (or underwear) as often as I can.
Good! My BM cycle is way off and I can go days without going. In fact, yesterday, I couldn't go at all, and I even tried. Usually when I do go, I have to force it a bit, and it's quite small as well. I'm starting to take fiber pills and am -trying- to drink more water since I am always dehydrated. That should help me.

Back