Do You Have A Local Ageplay Community?

BobaFettish said:
I've been into diapers almost since a few years after I was out of them. I have had a handful of Mommies and one Daddy ranging from 3 months to a marriage. A lot of it had been solo play.
A couple years I discover the Ageplay community in Austin. We have munches, slumber parties, Dark Ageplay parties, and random get together s for dinners, karaoke, Pokemon hunting, etc.. I wasn't expecting to find an additional friend group with this peculiar interest. I was surprised to find how many women were involved. I've learned DDLG is like ABDL adjacent under the Ageplay umbrella. I was expecting a lot of middle aged white men, but our scene has a good bit of diversity; men/women/various genders, barely legal to middle aged age wise, solid minority percentage, littles/middles/bigs, diapered/not diapered, etc...

Do y'all have active local Ageplay scenes where y'all are?

Kinda sorta? I know at least five or six other Littles in my city, and there's a definite Kink Community that we're all a part of, but I have yet to find an Ageplay SPECIFIC community locally, and would love to start one up if one doesn't crop up soon lol.

Angelicbaby223 said:
I need a daddy.
You said you're from Spokane earlier in this thread right? I am too! Let's chat!

New to Minneapolis, Minnesota but from my limited research it appears that there is a strong presence of ABDL/age players in the area! (just starting to publicly accept my ABDL side and looking into meeting friends with the same interests).

Unfortunately the majority of munches are during the evening when I’m still working or have prior obligations so I’m unable to attend. Also some of the recent events have been closed group activities and only open to those whom are already known in the local community… Totally understandable but tough to navigate when your looking to start networking :/

Soooo if anyone is in the Minnesota scene feel free to message me 😆

Diapercutie said:
Any in michigan??
Yes! search red robot on fetlife!

Reactions: Diapercutie
If there is I don't know much about it. I'd like to get to know some more people in my area. At least the state of Arkansas.

There’s one Ageplayers group where I live. That’s in Ohio. That’s the only one I’m currently aware of.

Addy said:
Spokane area is a bit weird. We have a couple of good general kink munches and we used to have a fun littles group that would get together for pizza and color but we don't seem to have a large ABDL community here. That said I honestly haven't looked in a few years. With ABU a few hours away I would expect it to be bigger. So now I am curious to see what I can find. Will update later.

Update: The best I could find is an ABDL facebook group for Spokane, WA and Coeur d’Alene, ID. Didn't find any specific meetups or munches. Not sure how I feel about organizing a little munch but I will certainly think about creating one.
I know this is an old post but I’m interested in going to a munch if there is enough people interested.

Angelicbaby223 said:
Hi there! I’m from Spokane wa and I’m a little🥺❤️
I’m in Rathdrum. I’d like to make a munch/get together happen. Are you still interested?

The Netherlands used to have a prolific ABDL/ageplay scene, with regular meetings in Amsterdam, The Hague and even Amersfoort. I was a frequent visitor from around 2011 until 2017. Things are a little bit dead right now because of the recent pandemic, but I expect things to be picked up during the months to come.

I am wondering if anyone know of any groups near Fort Wayne IN? I have tried searching and have gotten nowhere. I am new to all this only found out I was a Little Girl about 2 years ago. I just thought I was strange until I found and read an age play book. I am still exploring I am not even sure what age I am. I am older an having a rough time of it at the moment.

Reactions: Deleted member 2565
NewLittleGirl said:
I am wondering if anyone know of any groups near Fort Wayne IN? I have tried searching and have gotten nowhere. I am new to all this only found out I was a Little Girl about 2 years ago. I just thought I was strange until I found and read an age play book. I am still exploring I am not even sure what age I am. I am older an having a rough time of it at the moment.
Hi there, nice to meet you. Im in Fort Wayne too and my searching has also come up empty. I know there is a diaper store in town that sometimes has events but not many and an ABDL store in indy. But ABDL people are hard to find. You are the only one I've read about. Feel free to message me.

LittleBearBoi said:
I'm in Liverpool UK we have a DDLG meet but not one for every aspect of ABDL i really wish i knew local littles/Ab's tho :)
I’d love to know more about this. I’m on the Wirral

I only come to say that I am from Chile and in fetlife I did not find anyone, however on Instagram I found a large ABDL community that even get together monthly.

There are no such groups of "Littles" here in New Hampshire.
Therefore, nobody to meet face-to-face with.

caitianx said:
There are no such groups of "Littles" here in New Hampshire.
Therefore, nobody to meet face-to-face with.
No wait, I saw some the other day! Events and whatnot. I'm in a server right now with people in NE. I can dm you with info, if you'd like.

NekoLittle said:
I only come to say that I am from Chile and in fetlife I did not find anyone, however on Instagram I found a large ABDL community that even get together monthly.
Yo sabia que en esta wea tambien habian metidos chilenos XD (Tambien de Chilito)

Reactions: NekoLittle
I feel so alone here in Topeka Kansas. It's like I'm the only one here

Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
I live in Carlisle PA and their are two communities one is in hanover and one is York that are close enough for me to attend
Is the one in hanover still active? I live there, and the fact that it exists is news to me...

Sorry...No ageplay community here in New Hampshire.

The closest ABDL or ageplay community to me is at some bar in Manhattan where a group meets once a month. I used to go to another group in New Jersey before COVID hit. I don't know if that group is still active.

Reactions: LittleVampire
Back