Do you guys ever still lurk?

when I have time to log in, I see what topics interest me and I chime in there. I tend to read a lot more threads than what I respond to.

More often than not.

Nope, if I log-on, I log-in.
Just so much going-on that it takes time to catch-up.

I tried to lurk but I forgot my fricking password! Not lying. I've had some personal stuffs with my IRL Mom passing too.

So yeah. Even in this time of "feels", I have not lurked. I guess I might lurk a little more here but I think that's dumb.

I'm trying to be more social IRL and online but this forum is the first that I've been a community to and sometimes it's overwhelming.

MiddleJacob said:
I tried to lurk but I forgot my fricking password! Not lying. I've had some personal stuffs with my IRL Mom passing too.

So yeah. Even in this time of "feels", I have not lurked. I guess I might lurk a little more here but I think that's dumb.

I'm trying to be more social IRL and online but this forum is the first that I've been a community to and sometimes it's overwhelming.
I'm really sorry to hear about your mom. That's a lot. Understandable entirely if there's some ebb and flow to wanting to keep up with social stuff.

I guess it depends on what counts as lurking, in my case -- I'm logged in quite a bit of the time, and I read things, I just don't really always know what to chime in and say, yknow? I am not exactly all that socially adept/successful in general though, personally, ADISC kinda just being an extension of that lol.

That said, I totally appreciate the people who keep threads alive on here. Admittedly, I find it weirdly comforting to come on here and just poke around a bit, even though I rarely think to add to it in the moment. I'm sure a lot of people are the same.

Back