Do you ever feel like your life is better because you wear diapers

Babytoodler5

⭐️I love being in my diaper 🚼🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I do. some times my job can be very stress full and when I get home I put a diaper on get my bottle and relax. when I do relax in a diaper I forget about all the problems I had that day and my stress goes away

• Love
Reactions: xxPampersBoyxx, TeddyBearCowboy, BIGBABY84 and 4 others
I do too!

Nappys make me feel so happy.

With what happened in my past, today they are like getting a big cuddle, and a feeling of safety.

Love the feeling of being padded in bed, falling asleep with my dodi.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ChocChip
Yes, while having an interest like this has its drawbacks, it also brings a lot of pleasure and practical benefits. I wouldn’t choose to be rid of this without having something significant to fill the gap it would leave.

All the time, even if I didn't have bladder issues, I don't think I would give up wearing most days. I mean, cute panties are cute, but there is nothing like the security and confidence that diaper gives, but, the major perk is the change of attitude a change in graphic style can give as well. The specific emotions brought on by different brands and styles can be a very wonderful thing for me and those around me, in so much, that there are some people who can tell what I am wearing just by the attitude I present. In fact, there have been a few times I have been told to wear my 'unicorn pants' because work needed my special quirks...

• Love
Reactions: BIGBABY84, BobbiSueEllen, SpankyUnicorn and 3 others
I sure do.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Now that you ask, I think I might.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
10 yrs ago I would have told you no. Yes I was embarrased having to wear diapers at first, but with support from family and friends my life is good.

Reactions: jasonm03 and BobbiSueEllen
Definitely. Specially when having breakdowns, I don't know how I'd cope without it

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012 and BobbiSueEllen
A big yes!

• Love
YES MOST DEFINITELY!

• Love
Yes and no. Better because of the comfort I feel when wearing. No because my diapers are actually a continuing issue in my marriage.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: chamberpot and BobbiSueEllen
Due to my medical issues I an forced to wear diapers 24 / 7 ... yes my life is "better" because of diapers, but I really resent not having a choice - diapers have lost 'that something special' feeling for me.

• Wow
Since I became totally bladder and bowel incontinent almost 3 years ago, wearing diapers has allowed me to live a relatively normal life. I would say yes my diapers make my life better because if they didn't make good quality adult diapers, I would never be able to leave my house. I can still do everything I did before becoming incontinent but now I never have to stop what ever I am doing to use the bathroom. With the Covid restrictions, a lot of places have closed their bathrooms to the public. I frequently see people desperate to use the bathroom and find it is closed. I wonder how many people have wet or messed themselves since the Covid restrictions started and the bathrooms are all closed? I bet they wish they were wearing diapers.

Reactions: Jr2012, Rezzu, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Yes my life is better for wearing them. I love letting a bladder full go without having to get to a toilet. I don't wear all the time, though.. instead I keep it as a little treat.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ChocChip
yes I find myself saying "perks of being a toddler" alot 😂 no more wiping my roomates wee off the toilet and the list goes on

• Haha
Reactions: Rezzu and BobbiSueEllen
Yes..life is definitely better when diapered lol.. just my opinion.. im sure others will agree!

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012, Rezzu, PlastiBrain and 2 others
No, I feel my life is worse because I like to wear diapers. My wife hates it and I am forced to only do it when alone (which is hardly ever) so it’s like a dirty little secret in my house. If I could be done with it, I really would. If my wife accepted it, then my opinion would be different.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: chamberpot, Deleted member 56618, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Babytoodler5 said:
I do. some times my job can be very stress full and when I get home I put a diaper on get my bottle and relax. when I do relax in a diaper I forget about all the problems I had that day and my stress goes away
Most of the time, yes. Although the complications of having to hide it all from my 16yo son makes it a bit frustrating. I do after all own this house and bring home the bacon! What an irony of role reversal. Then sometimes, I'm thinking, "really what has this done for me?" other than to complicate my life.

This past week, my older brother visited. Before he came, I insured it was all hidden away, it went into a large suitcase in the garage. I was not worried about my brother snooping around. I was more worried about my son coming across something and then not only having to explain to him but my brother as well.

It only took 3 days for me to start bringing things back in and having M2M put me back in "4 corner britches". I just felt better, the stress lowered, I slept better and I was happier. So I think that was a good litmus test. Although there are some hurdles to being AB; I am a much happier person diapered than not. So YES, DIAPERS HAVE MADE MY LIFE BETTER!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Lyric
When I look deep into myself .... for sure; I must admit : yes

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and littlemoosey
Absolutely! Just wish I'd get to wear more often (like every day :))

Reactions: PlastiBrain and BobbiSueEllen
Back