Do you care if your waistband shows?

I want to be discreet, so I do care if my diaper shows, but if it does, I am not going to have a panic attack.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy, PadPhilosopher and Abnalover
Early on in the diaper wearing journey I was very defensive about being discreet until I learned that’s it’s ok if you aren’t. I’d let my waistband show and if someone asked I’d tell them. Even though I mostly wear store brand diapers I’d trade them in for a super thick nappe anytime. I stick by my guns that the thicker the better and yes I’d wear them with pride. I’m gonna go to a public event in a couple weeks and yes I’ll probably be diapered😊

At home: No

Anywhere else: Yes. When I am out, I usually wear a onesie or a long tail T-shirt to make sure my waist band does not show.

So, at home NOT at all, and often will just be in diaper in my room

Out I usually do care, but i went to the chiro today (personally know them for years) and wasnt going anywhere else and knew would be pulling off shirt and such for acupuncture and electrocution :)

So, i didnt wear a onesie, just shorts over diaper and a t-shirt, and it's not like he doesnt know im IC and also i know he sees other that are IC and treats IC issues as well with acupuncture, no didn help me, but really NO reason to put on a onesie and then have to take it off when i get there anyhow.

Be a lot of work for in the end nothing as the onesie would be off and my shirt as well when im there and other than that just in the car...so was lazy.

But like i was shopping last werkend and i did wear a diaper cover and had onesie on...and if it was cold i'd wear a full suit, but the legs show under shorts so onesie it was.

I prefer to be respectful of the public, and consider it not good to show your underwear, wether that be a diaper, diaper cover, or boxers or briefs it's not cool to show off your underwear IMHO but to each thier own, and plenty do show off thier underwear, from having 6" of your boxers and pants down by thier ankles to women having most thier bra on display and the top of g-string well above thier pants.

I just think it's called underwear as its under clothing....and doesnt need to be on display.

Now, if for instance i was out today and needed to go say into a store and i wasnt wearing a onesie (as wasnt planning on going there) and my diaper was peaking out by accident I wouldnt be motified by any means, and i doubt that anyone else would be either.

But, i dont go out and diaplay my diaper as a plan, and perfer it remain underwear.,

Reactions: Abnalover
When I wear my diapers and plastics they are my underwear and I treat them like that. I don’t deliberately flash my underwear but sometimes they will show.

I don't care if the top of my diaper sticks out of the top of my pants, I bothers my wife though she is always pulling up my pants or my shirt down.

not un the least

If I am out and about, and discover my waistband is showing, I will cover it up. Then I go about my business.
I will not feel guilty.
I will not feel ashamed.
I will not loose any sleep over it.
Nobody "out there" really cares!
There are many more important things in life to care about.
Dependonme

Abnalover said:
If I am out and about, and discover my waistband is showing, I will cover it up. Then I go about my business.
I will not feel guilty.
I will not feel ashamed.
I will not loose any sleep over it.
Nobody "out there" really cares!
There are many more important things in life to care about.
Dependonme
I could care less. You can always see rhe waist band n my pantyhose more often than in my french panties.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
this happening has no effect on me. i just go about whatever activities having fun, exploring, tasks, and etc with no true worries whether y diaper or swim diaper is showing. people don't pay enough attention unless you are drawing attention to yourself. over the years i have been in plenty of situations where my diaper has shown and when i didn't have my shorts on and my diaper was fully visible. fully visible that is at home, beach, lake, expectable situations. if you behave as this is normal other tend to see it as just that as well. don't stress over it

Reactions: Canadianfalls
Not paranoid and not advertising. It's called underwear, so I keep it under at all times. If someone studies my butt, they might figure it out when I'm thickly padded to go all day, but if they're studying my butt, they need to get a life because I'm a middle aged guy. I'm never going to allow my underwear to show, no matter what it is.

Reactions: BabyLouise, Abnalover and Canadianfalls
Discretion is nice, but it's not worth worrying about. This is why medical diapers are a safe bet anyways, even if the waistband did appear, it's not so likely to be noticed. If noticed, who would look long enough to figure out what they were staring at anyways?

Reactions: Abnalover and PadPhilosopher
I used to worry about having my diaper being visible or obvious, whether it be from the bulge, the noise or the top of it poking out of my pants. But more and more I have learnt to not care whether anyone can tell I'm wearing a diaper. I don't go round trying to make it obvious but I definitely don't spend as much time pulling my shirt down and hiking my pants up to adjust my appearance.

Reactions: Canadianfalls and PadPhilosopher
It depends who is around me. I mostly wear Goodnites so the waistband isn't that high to begin with but I don like to pull the waistband high on my own and let my pants be a bit lower so that the waistband could show a little if I bent down or reached up. If I'm around friends or coworkers then absolutely I care but if I'm around strangers then no. It also matters the age of the people. If there's a girl my age on the bus then I probably wouldn't want her to see my diaper waistband but if it's an old lady or even some older kids I don't mind at all. The older people don't really care I think and the kids are usually just confused so personally I don't think it matters all too much. I think that some kids even as old as like preteen age don't really care too. So I guess what I'm saying is that it wouldn't bother me really if a child or older kid or preteen or elderly person saw my Goodnites waistband.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back