Demonbabywearspamps

Space demon baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm trans masc/non binary and a femboy but I've been wondering if I can be trans masc and still be a sissy? Or would I just be a femboy?
I like wearing fem stuff and using she/her for sexual reasons only. Outside of that I use he/they.
I'm afab if that helps? I like being masc outside of nsfw time tho. If I'm fem outside of nsfw stuff I get dysphoria. Does being a sissy have to be a 24/7 thing or anything?
I just have a lot of questions.

• Thinking
Reactions: GabyinPurple and OriginalWetone
Demonbabywearspamps said:
I'm trans masc/non binary and a femboy but I've been wondering if I can be trans masc and still be a sissy? Or would I just be a femboy?
I like wearing fem stuff and using she/her for sexual reasons only. Outside of that I use he/they.
I'm afab if that helps? I like being masc outside of nsfw time tho. If I'm fem outside of nsfw stuff I get dysphoria. Does being a sissy have to be a 24/7 thing or anything?
What is the great concern over the right label? It appears to me that most of the people that are concerned with labels don't understand them any better than you do so even if you got one wrong, who is going to call you on it? I've never seen a 'key' like they have for identifying plant species so who is the authority to determine the difference between a sissy, a femboy or any similar name. For all most of us know femboy could be a subset of sissy or it could be the other way around.

Reactions: SissyDinNappies, Demonbabywearspamps and Rusher
If you’re comfortable being a sissy I don’t think there is a strict list. I am not trying to be funny. If you like girls clothing etc a part of you fits into being a sissy. As long as your happy it really doesn’t matter. Straight, trans, Bi, femboy whatever can be sissies. I guess it just depends on what level. However again it’s what makes you happy not a label

Last edited:
Reactions: OriginalWetone, GabyinPurple, GenderAffirmingTherapist and 2 others
As long as you are happy, who cares about a label?

If you want to identify as a sissy, go for it.

Reactions: OriginalWetone, GenderAffirmingTherapist, SissyDinNappies and 2 others
Sometimes, when I regress, all I want to do is wear baby girl clothes and do really girly baby things like having tea parties watching girly cartoons and play will dolls, but I am not a baby girl in this space, I am a boy, who feel free enough to be totally feminine while in littlespace, I call this my sissy side.

The thing to remember is that the term sissy has a meaning outside of the fetish that it is most associated with, it is just the male equivalent of tomboy, and this is the meaning I give to my sissy side, there is no humiliation involved (well I like being a little bit embarrassed and being made to blush a little 😳) and it is in no way sexual.

As others have said, being a sissy can be what you want it to be and if being called a sissy makes you happy then go for it 🤗.

Last edited:
Reactions: OriginalWetone, GenderAffirmingTherapist, SissyDinNappies and 3 others
Well, I'm a straight male, I always felt attracted to straight women and now I'm currently living with my girlfriend who is a little bit taller than me.
At the beginning she said that she wasn't interested in men because she was lesbian.
But when she asked me to try on her stiletto sandals and one of her clothes. Then she grabbed me and told me that I look so sexy.
Now my girlfriend says that I belong to her such as her clothes too.
Just I have a few men's clothes, like three pair of jeans, some shirts and some children's shorts.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, Rusher and GenderAffirmingTherapist
Listen. There are very strict rules for this sort of thing! Theres got to be order to this world or next thing you know therell be aults wearing baby diapers or grown men sitting down to pee! IT WOULD BE ANARCHY

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, DLJosie, Rusher and 3 others
From what I hear, the internet definition of femboy is a male who presents as feminine and enjoys crossdressing. So yes, to some degree I think you count as femboy. Although since you're afab, I guess that makes you one of the very few trans masc femboys out there. Sissy is an older term that was used before femboy became trendy on the internet, but they both essentially mean the same thing. It can be done sometimes in the privacy of your room, or 24/7 if you're brave enough lol. Either way, its great that you're expressing your gender in different ways instead of being stuck strictly on one gender norm.

Source: a guy myself who likes being femboy once in awhile lol 😊

Reactions: OriginalWetone and GenderAffirmingTherapist
I'm a 'diddles'

Us 'diddles' know that we are 'diddles' and we are glad to be 'diddles'

No confusion, no regrets, no need to be anything other than a 'diddles'

One day in the future, all people will be 'diddles' and there will be no more confusion, regret, or hand wringing about what we are, or what we think we 'should' be

Elysian Fields is full of 'diddles' happily being 'diddles'

Christian people call Elysian Fields 'Heaven'

I call Heaven 'Diddles Fields'

But I'm weird :)

Reactions: Rusher
Demonbabywearspamps said:
I say don’t worry about labels. As long as you aren’t hurting someone else (non consensually of course) just enjoy your self. And no nothing has to be 24/7 unless you negotiate that type of relationship.
Hugs sorry you get anxious life is too short for that

Reactions: OriginalWetone and DLJosie
Jbdl said:
Listen. There are very strict rules for this sort of thing! Theres got to be order to this world or next thing you know therell be aults wearing baby diapers or grown men sitting down to pee! IT WOULD BE ANARCHY
"It's the end of the world as we know it".

Reactions: OriginalWetone
Back