Do Adult Preschoolers like to wear diapers/pull-ups?

BigKid25 said:
I definitely like this idea. Regression is hard for me because my big kid stuff IS my Regression. I have some of the paraphernalia like a onesie and pacifier, but the more I grow comfortable with myself overall, the less interest I have in them. Just a diaper with some basketball shorts and a comfy t-shirt is perfectly okay.

Of course, I also don't have the space and privacy to fully regress. I lean more towards being a caregiver for a big kid with diapers. Almost like that's safer for me to experience than it is to do it myself.
BigKid25 said:
I definitely like this idea. Regression is hard for me because my big kid stuff IS my Regression. I have some of the paraphernalia like a onesie and pacifier, but the more I grow comfortable with myself overall, the less interest I have in them. Just a diaper with some basketball shorts and a comfy t-shirt is perfectly okay.

Of course, I also don't have the space and privacy to fully regress. I lean more towards being a caregiver for a big kid with diapers. Almost like that's safer for me to experience than it is to do it myself.
could we talk! :)

diapergirl18 said:
could we talk! :)
Umm, I suppose? Lol. Feel free to private message me anytime. I'm happy to chat with people.

tbh i’m not sure how to do that

My little side is more of a middle really, 8-12ish years old. However, little me wants to be treated like a preschooler in some ways - anything to do with his diapers he is fine being treated like a toddler, maybe wearing a bib or getting a kids cup with a lid, booster seat in the car - those kinds of things. As a real kid I remember not wanting to give up diapers and all through my childhood not understanding why I couldn't be both a 'big kid' and a kid in diapers - so my abdl personality just kind of stuck into the mode - I'm a big kid who loves doing big kid things, but I'm a big kid who likes to be treated like he's little too. I also love playing with that for mild embarrassment - for instance I like it when my babysitter complains that I am the oldest kid she has ever had to diaper!

Reactions: wetaccident, BigKid25 and Halibut
Absolutely!
for me, Diapers are very important. almost no one over 4 really wore them during the day, I'm drawn to little stuff from all over the age spectrum but a lot of it would represent or appeal to boys in that 4-8 range. replicating a specific age isn't always the point, but a lot of people love putting themselves into boxes and theres nothing inherently wrong with that.

even then there are lots of ways you can explain a way an older kid in a diaper.

Reactions: BigKid25
DinoFrant said:
Little Me is 4 years old and I love to wear diapers... pull-ups are ok too, but they don´t have as much padding so those are for the occasions where Big Me requires discretion. I also love to wear my dinosaur-printed training underpants because they´re beyond cute and I feel just as cute in them... but I always end up full-on peeing myself and changing into a proper thick diapee because I don´t like to go potty.

But @SpAzpieSweeTot has a great point: undie choice isn´t everything.
You mentioned dinosaur printed training pants, were you referring to these by any chance? :)

Reactions: DinoFrant
I am a adult toddler, who’s about 3 years old. If my little side does go to preschool, I don't think that she will ever be potty trained.

i do! But I wasn’t toilet trained until like 6 or 7 so…

Yep. I exclusively wear pull-ups. Old enough to know better but young enough to still have accidents

bigtoddler96 said:
I know Adult Babies and Adult Toddlers like to wear diapers, but what about Adult Preschoolers? Would they still like to wear diapers/pull-ups or would they wear regular underwear (with or without childish prints) instead?
Kinda depends on preferences? I mean if their not fully potty trained then maybe pull-ups or fully potty trained childish underwear or underwear. Honestly for me I'd say diapers

Bedwetting 8 year old - little boy type briefs with cartoon, that I end up wetting and then out into nappies

Reactions: wetaccident and BigKid25
jamie72 said:
Bedwetting 8 year old - little boy type briefs with cartoon, that I end up wetting and then out into nappies
Yeah that is pretty much me too. Little boy that bed wets and wears little boy cartoon briefs during the day but wets them and is put back into diaper.

Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs, wetaccident and BigKid25
PrettyLilPrincess said:
You mentioned dinosaur printed training pants, were you referring to these by any chance? :)

Indeed, those are the exact same dinosaur printed training pants I was referring to! :)

Reactions: PrettyLilPrincess
I have to wear diapers medically when I'm out in public so when I'm at home I tend to not be padded

Back