Did you think you were the only one?

Growing up in the BI age (before internet) most definitely yes. I learned about abdl after Howard Stern had one on his radio show

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Unrelated, but I find it cool how this thread had no activity for several years then I stumbled upon it just searching random keywords and going to the middle of the timeline and now it's getting replies again. I guess a lot of people use the recent activity tab.

Last edited:
Without exaggeration, the day I learned about ABDL was the day my entire life made sense. I had absolutely no idea there were other people like me before then.

• Love
Reactions: wetaccident, happynappychappy, FatalGeometry and 1 other person
hti24 said:
Without exaggeration, the day I learned about ABDL was the day my entire life made sense. I had absolutely no idea there were other people like me before then.
I don't wanna encroach at all, but just reading that sentence there gave me the realisation that I'm sort of the same way. Except I don't think it was when I learned about it for the first time. Just hearing about it gave me some clarity in what I was interested in, but the real "life made sense" moment for me I think was just a couple of weeks ago when I started planning to buy again. In fact, I think I'm constantly having those moments every time I log onto ADISC and learn a little more about myself.

• Love
Reactions: happynappychappy, hti24, dogboy and 1 other person
Its amazing how in built the desire to wear is. I was a bed wetter until 10 years old but fought off the urge to wear diapers as didn’t want to be babyish lol

In private even at that age I was creating my own home made diapers out of towels, dressing gown cords etc because I craved the feeling and not because I’d seen it, like others have said the material didn’t exist. It just felt wonderful and didn’t progress into pull ups and diapers until my 30’s onwards. I feel so much better for knowing others are out there and feel way less alone x

Reactions: dogboy and BobbiSueEllen
Davvyboy said:
Since I first discovered I loved nappies many, many years ago I believed I was the only one. That thought stayed with me until the internet came along. How many others thought the same thing?
I thought the same thing till I got on the internet one day after I got my own place and found sites like adisc and daily diapers and other sites and made accounts on them and have messaged and talked to other people like me.

I was actually wearing a wet adult diaper when I discovered that there were others like me who like to wear and use diapers. I had just gotten my first high-speed Internet connection and I looked up "adult diapers," and found a whole new world.

Reactions: chamberpot and BobbiSueEllen
Back