Did anyone else wear diapers durring high school and college?

When I was in third and fourth grade, my mom would put me in a pampers to keep my teacher, who was a nun, from molesting me. When I got home from school, my mom would change me out of a usually wet diaper.

• Wow
Reactions: JOCKMAN
LittleRobbie said:
I was made to wear 🩲🧷 until my 15th birthday, then choose to wear from my 17th
diapernh said:
If I might ask why were you made to wear them?
Initially, because I had frequent accidents. I had constant flashbacks from a traumatic past and wet my pants repeatedly.

Then my teacher said I looked cute in diapers, and so they kept me in them!

Bbaum said:
When I was in third and fourth grade, my mom would put me in a pampers to keep my teacher, who was a nun, from molesting me. When I got home from school, my mom would change me out of a usually wet diaper.
Uhh... I have several questions... Most importantly why you were being sent to a school where she was worried her kid would be molested? Because if I was a parent I would not be sending my kid there, ever.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Rusher, mayhem and 2 others
I wore them through high school during the day and at night, but it was by choice. Nobody knew until this one time in my sophomore year, someone walked in while I was changing in a stall. I would change by leaning against the wall or stall door. They were getting impatient with me, but I finally finished up and left before he could do anything. I'm pretty sure he suspected me of vaping, or doing drugs, but I have never vaped/smoked a single time in my life, and I have only ever taken prescription drugs.

Reactions: foxkits
Babymongoose said:
I think i remember only one time being brave enough to wear a pullup under my pants during high school. It was a day I knew I didn't have to change for P.E. class. So I figured it would be ok. I remember being on edge all day and thinking that people could tell I was wearing. Lots of anxiety but it did have wonderful feelings of being padded and the excitement and humiliation of being found out. Have worn a couple times at work.
I did that in high school too!

My mom threatened to make me wear them to Junior High both times she caught me. And honestly I wouldn’t have minded.

I didn’t wear in high school, but once I got my own dorm room in college, I wore almost 24/7. It really was a good time. I developed a relationship with the town pharmacy even though they knew I wore them because I wanted to. They would always call me if there was a sale, or if they had a new brand.

I had an apartment in college. I didn't wear all the time to class, but did during some exams....because once you started an exam you weren't allowed to leave--seriously that sucked.

My classes ended around 2pm, so by the time I got back into my apartment I'd take a shower to cool off(hot Texas sun) and then diaper up for the rest of the day.

I wore for the first time to school the other day. I don't live on campus so I wore a girl's XL Goodnite through the hour of transit on the bus and back and through all my classes. I don't think I was seen since Goodnites are very form-fitting. I wet a little throughout the day but wasn't soaked or anything. I wouldn't want my diaper to be too obvious in public.

Reactions: DiaperGirly
I wore abu diapers through all of college, never got caught. Well as far as I know

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
I used to have my first packages of Bambino diapers sent to my college PO Box so I could hide them in my car trunk and sneak them inside when my parents weren’t yet home. It worked out well since they were sent discreetly.

As for wearing them in college, I didn’t go quite that far…

Bambino Diapers launched in 2006 my freshman year of college. And as such I purchased a sh!t ton of diapers in my college days. I wore them but I never worn them to class, I was too nervous.

Beyond flannel-lined plastic pants with "snap-in" flannel liners that I wore over my underwear, there wasn't much of an option other than wetting my pants and concealing it as best I could. Pretty tough until adult-sized diapers started appearing in drug stores, and even then, those early disposable diapers didn't have any SAP in them and they were usually only good for one wetting, after which the "press-out" was so bad that I'd still wet my pants, even with a diaper and plastic pants on. Wet seats were pretty common in those days if you weren't very careful.

puffyfluffyfoxo said:
Was wondering if anyone else also wore diapers through high school, and ccollege. I started wearing out of need in 10th grade, at the time i wore littlepawz with a booster as my daily. Im 19 now and switched to wearing tykables every day. I had friends who knew i wore and they would help me out often.

If you also went through school padded, what was yalls experiance like? Did you have friends or teachers that could help out?

Heres a picture of what it sort of looks like under the pants i wear. Its a tykables camelot.
I was a freshman in college when I started wearing diapers. A friend of mine in some of my classes or them, and she got me started. We had some enjoyable study nights and I have worn them ever since.

My diaper wearing activities declined throughout high school as my easy access to them decreased. I still occasionally took a diaper when we visited my youngest cousins, but by that point toddler-sized diapers didn’t fit properly and wearing them wasn't as much fun as when I was younger. By college, I had pretty much stopped wearing, although the desire was still there. My interest and fantasies turned more to desperation and pants wetting and away from diapers, likely fueled in part by a couple of public accidents I observed and my own incident of desperately needing to pee and beginning to wet myself during a final exam freshman year. My junior year of college, I had a single dorm room to myself and could have bought and worn adult diapers for the first time without family or roommates finding them, but I never did. When studying alone in my room, I liked to hold off going to the bathroom and enjoy the growing desperation, a few times pushing it too far and peeing my pants. The dorm mattresses were plastic covered and waterproof, and I sometimes wet the bed on laundry day when I could slip the wet sheets and clothes into the wash without it being noticed. It wasn’t until I finished grad school and lived on my own that my interest in diapers was rekindled and I began buying and wearing them again.

Chrismark said:
Wore Depend Undergarments or Attends Undergarments inside my underwear during the day in high school and Attends Disposable briefs with Huggies large inside it as a booster pad at night. Got bedwetting accidents down to a couple a month by college and pants wetting accidents during the day were very light so for college I was diaper free until half way through first semester when I began wearing pads inside my underwear at first due to not quite making it to pee. AFter a few more bedwetting accidents and washing sheets a few more times I tired Attends Undergarments inside my underwear but too many leaks so back to Attends Disposable briefs at night with a booster pad soon after a couple more leaks. Been diapered at night since. This was late 80's
Were you too big to use the large Huggies as a diaper and did you use any other brand of baby diaper as a booster pad

Bbaum said:
How did wearing a diaper prevent that?

I’ve worn diapers all of my life due to bladder birth defects.
Up through high school, I wore cloth diapers due to the inability of my family to afford disposable products. My childhood memories remain horrific in Many ways and I choose to block most of it, which have lead to prolonged spells of severe depression from time to time. Counseling has never helped and I’ve found it, in itself, a source of depression. In the past, I was prescribed meds to treat my depression but they always left me in a stupor and unable to fulfill my motherly and occupational roles. What has helped has been talking it out with my husband, close friends, and even chat sites like this one.
In college, well away from home and all that knew me, I wore descreet disposable's products most of the time as I was on a full four year academic scholarship and was awarded other scholarships as well which covered most of my other expenses. Part time jobs (including tutoring) served to provide funds for the remaining expenses. While in college, my need for urinary protection was a closely guarded personal secret. I was given a private dorm room with a private bathroom as I qualified for ‘disabled status’, which was maintained confidential, which was essential in maintaining my privacy. Otherwise, there was two close girlfriends that knew of my UIC, as well as the man I would marry a year after college. The other men I dated in college never got close enough in my life to share my secret. My husband wasn’t privy to my health conditions until our senior year, which is when we explored intimacy.
I have visited my west Texas hometown many times over the years but have NEVER visited with anyone there other than family. They are all people that I strive to forget.

Reactions: PrincessNozomi, Sparrow75, Andrewgdfw and 2 others
Ellyn said:
I’ve worn diapers all of my life due to bladder birth defects.
Up through high school, I wore cloth diapers due to the inability of my family to afford disposable products. My childhood memories remain horrific in Many ways and I choose to block most of it, which have lead to prolonged spells of severe depression from time to time. Counseling has never helped and I’ve found it, in itself, a source of depression. In the past, I was prescribed meds to treat my depression but they always left me in a stupor and unable to fulfill my motherly and occupational roles. What has helped has been talking it out with my husband, close friends, and even chat sites like this one.
In college, well away from home and all that knew me, I wore descreet disposable's products most of the time as I was on a full four year academic scholarship and was awarded other scholarships as well which covered most of my other expenses. Part time jobs (including tutoring) served to provide funds for the remaining expenses. While in college, my need for urinary protection was a closely guarded personal secret. I was given a private dorm room with a private bathroom as I qualified for ‘disabled status’, which was maintained confidential, which was essential in maintaining my privacy. Otherwise, there was two close girlfriends that knew of my UIC, as well as the man I would marry a year after college. The other men I dated in college never got close enough in my life to share my secret. My husband wasn’t privy to my health conditions until our senior year, which is when we explored intimacy.
I have visited my west Texas hometown many times over the years but have NEVER visited with anyone there other than family. They are all people that I strive to forget.
*Crinkle Hugs*

Back