Did anyone else have a Plastic Pant Fetish as a Child?

I’ve loved to wear just plastic pants from a very young age . It has stayed with me all my life , I wear them when I can as my wife doesn’t like it , she didn’t understand how it makes me feel . Them next to my skin feels lovely and makes me feel great . I wish I could meet others who share this addiction, in my area .

Reactions: bedwetter bobby, vp39, Angelapinks and 1 other person
Plastic Pants around the age of 6 is where the DL life started for me. I mostly recall the smell of them, it was almost intoxicating. The smooth feel of the plastic against my skin, hid them under my underwear as a child. Don't recall getting caught until later on in life (teenage years) when I tried to hide the classic attends in my closet. Remember seeing them at friends houses and always wanted to snag a pair, couldn't bring myself to do it. Now have about 8 pairs that I use over the top of disposables to keep from leaks. When I have spillage (LOL), like to wear them in the shower without a diaper just against the skin to wash/rinse them out, the slick feeling brings back those early memories that makes me smile.

• Love
Reactions: Davvyboy, Napincolove, Angelapinks and 1 other person
It’s interesting to see how many of us feel that we were the only ones with this unique desire. The internet has taken some of that isolation away and given us anonymous access to diapers, plastic pants, pacifiers, onesies, and many other of the varied objects of our affection. It still makes me curious as to what percentage of the population we actually are as even when you extrapolate the number here with the love of plastic pants to the number of the general public we’re still a very small percentage. But it’s much better than thinking you’re alone in this unusual desire. Much as I did for years before stumbling upon others through the internet in the mid ‘90s. So I might be a little strange, but now I know that I’m not alone in my polymer pants attraction. Plastic pants rule!

Reactions: bedwetter bobby, Brumas94, vp39 and 6 others
As the topic was brought up I had a pair on the shelf in my room pulled them out and put them on. What a wonderful feeling It was up against my skin. Haven't done this in a long time. Thanks for the memories.

Reactions: Jr2012, Angelapinks and Deleted member 56273
WABX said:
As the topic was brought up I had a pair on the shelf in my room pulled them out and put them on. What a wonderful feeling It was up against my skin. Haven't done this in a long time. Thanks for the memories.

"Snibb" tie-ons had advantages and disadvantages.

The biggest gripe is that plastic tears up easily.

Once a side is broken the "Snibb" becomes unusable.

Throughout the decades a few manufacturers employed a more tear-resistant PVC to address this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
When I was a kid, I'd see the Gerber plastic pants in large; one time, someone at a store took one out of its package and just left it there...it looked big enough for me to wear them with plenty of room for a diaper. not only did I want to be in Pampers, I wanted to be in plastic pants, too. Anything baby or diaper and I was instantly scope-locked...hooked. I wanted back in diapers as soon as I got out of 'em! 🥰🍼🧸

• Love
Reactions: toddlerPampers, Halfdan, Jr2012 and 5 others
This also makes me think way back to my childhood, because I had a few pair of plastic pants now that I think of it.

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Cinderpamp said:
This also makes me think way back to my childhood, because I had a few pair of plasticpants now that I think of it.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I also remember the smell of a new pair of plastic pants when I had to wear them as a child in the fifties/ sixties. I still come across that particular smell with clear plastic ones that I buy today. Unfortunately the smell disappears gradually, and quickly if washed.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, Brumas94, Davvyboy and 2 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
When I was a kid, I'd see the Gerber plastic pants in large; one time, someone at a store took one out of its package and just left it there...it looked big enough for me to wear them with plenty of room for a diaper. not only did I want to be in Pampers, I wanted to be in plastic pants, too. Anything baby or diaper and I was instantly scope-locked...hooked. I wanted back in diapers as soon as I got out of 'em! 🥰🍼🧸
Some - but not all - Gerber pants had their outer surface textured like the plastic used on fanfold sposies.

• Love
Reactions: Jr2012, Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
I wore cloth diapers and plastic pants for bedwetting until I was 6 and developed a fetish at that time for the combination. The closest I have come to trying plastic only was some Sears combination snap on plastic pants with cloth liner (my 1st "real" diaper as an adult) and they were a revelation. Since then it's just been easier to use disposables. My mother would pin on the diaper and I would pull on the plastic pants myself. I remember going to a department store with my mother and being embarrassed when she asked the sales clerk for plastic pants that would fit me. They had them but I was spared trying them on in the store!

Reactions: Jr2012, Davvyboy, Angelapinks and 2 others
My "Snibb" fetish came in the same time frame with my addiction to fanfold sposies and inflatable pool toys. They became the major driving force behind my actual fetish for adult hourglass-shaped plastic-backed briefs and cloth-backed pull-ups.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Blekyss and BobbiSueEllen
BabyTweetyBird said:
Some - but not all - Gerber pants had their outer surface textured like the plastic used on fanfold sposies.
Yes I remember the 70s Pampers having that textured plastic and it was similar to the Gerber plastic pants..I was put into both of those back in the day as a child. I kinda liked that "swishy swooshy" sound they would make when rubbing the surface. A lot of the all white adult diapers have that swishy surface on them nowadays. My adult sized Gerbers have that nice textured surface on them.

• Love
Reactions: DLPeakOut, Jr2012, 70sPampers and 4 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
I have had a similar experience.
Gerber Plastic Pants, and the then plastic-backed Pampers Baby Diapers.
Since my early teen years I have wanted to be back in diapers 24/7.
In real life, it came true.
With my Cerebral Palsy and Autism, I went back to diapers at age 29 full-time.

Reactions: 70sPampers and Lyric
For someone who turned out to be an ABDL I had an unlikely early relationship with plastic pants (and diapers). I don’t remember them ever being in my house even though I have a 16 months younger sister. I have no memory of either of us wearing them even though I often wet my bed (and she wet hers too).

I do remember “knowing“ in an unspoken way that you don’t talk about going to the bathroom or having an accident, because it’s sooo awkward. Until puberty (when my fetish kicked in) it was sort of tinglingly gross to me to see baby pants in a bathroom or diapers on a clothesline or catch a faint whiff of “baby’s or bedwetter’s room.“ Not in an “I want that” way — it was like a public announcement of something undiscussable in polite company: that a baby here (or very ashamed older child} still goes to the bathroom in their pants.

I remember how embarrassing it seemed to have to bring plastic pants or actual diapers to the cash register in a store and have everyone know that happens in your house. It seems absurd now, but I really felt almost disbelieving that parents really have to do that for babies.

(Yeah, I think my toilet training was pretty fucked up.)

Puberty flipped the switch. Omorashi and diapers were suddenly, secretly fascinating. I was wetting myself for pleasure and wishing I could remember that part of what it was like to be a baby. Plastic pants took on all of that awesomeness. If you wore them you still got to wear and wet diapers, and be changed, or you were expected to go pee in your pants. I wished I had some in my size for my play. I loved seeing ads for them, that were often about being safe, cuddled and wet on a relative’s lap. When I actually saw or could touch some, my heart would pound. I knew what had probably happened many times in those pants and wanted to be that child, wetting myself freely again.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WillFord384, bedwetter bobby, Jr2012 and 5 others
ARBO said:
I also remember the smell of a new pair of plastic pants when I had to wear them as a child in the fifties/ sixties. I still come across that particular smell with clear plastic ones that I buy today. Unfortunately the smell disappears gradually, and quickly if washed.
The smell of new plastic pants never did much for me, but used ones, even after washing really tripped my trigger for some reason. Even today the odor they take on after being used and washed still peaks my interest. Almost like my pee soaked blanket that I used to sniff, and that my mom had to sneak away to wash, when I was a toddler. I guess this is just one more thing that I’ll probably never truly understand and really don’t need to.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, Davvyboy, Angelapinks and 2 others
MikeDJ said:
Yes I remember the 70s Pampers having that textured plastic and it was similar to the Gerber plastic pants..I was put into both of those back in the day as a child. I kinda liked that "swishy swooshy" sound they would make when rubbing the surface. A lot of the all white adult diapers have that swishy surface on them nowadays. My adult sized Gerbers have that nice textured surface on them.

Apart few rare exceptions Swedish "Snibb" tie-on pants were also made up from that textured plastic. These rubberized plastic pants were marketed in Greece by Dutch firm SGA under the "Stork" marque.

• Love
Reactions: 70sPampers and BobbiSueEllen
39846d8e9958b5c370afb1017a6d1ef3.jpg

Reactions: HermanDL, Angelapinks, JustinCace and 1 other person
passion4life said:
I remember at about the age of 9-10 playing at a friends house and when I went inside his house to use the bathroom, there was a pair of rubber pants hanging on the shower rod to dry. I took them off the hook and they felt so wonderfully soft and smooth! I immediately became attracted to them. When I asked my friend about them, he said his Mom made him wear a diaper and plastic pants to bed because from time to time he would wet the bed. I so wanted to do the same so I purposely wet my pants hoping MY Mom would make me wear plastic pants to bed. No such luck. She merely asked me not to wet my pants anymore, so I didn't.

However, over the years my attraction to diapers and plastic pants became significant. I binged/purged for years never really being able to pursue my fetish. However, after a divorce later in life and after a serious car wreck I find myself in diapers and plastic pants. I am urinary incontinent mostly at night with real urgency problems during days. I do not have any AB tendencies, but truly a DL now. It took so many years of desire and guilt and more desire and guilt to get in a place I am comfortable. Now my challenge to to find others that understand and don't judge. Can anyone relate?

passion4life said:
I remember at about the age of 9-10 playing at a friends house and when I went inside his house to use the bathroom, there was a pair of rubber pants hanging on the shower rod to dry. I took them off the hook and they felt so wonderfully soft and smooth! I immediately became attracted to them. When I asked my friend about them, he said his Mom made him wear a diaper and plastic pants to bed because from time to time he would wet the bed. I so wanted to do the same so I purposely wet my pants hoping MY Mom would make me wear plastic pants to bed. No such luck. She merely asked me not to wet my pants anymore, so I didn't.

However, over the years my attraction to diapers and plastic pants became significant. I binged/purged for years never really being able to pursue my fetish. However, after a divorce later in life and after a serious car wreck I find myself in diapers and plastic pants. I am urinary incontinent mostly at night with real urgency problems during days. I do not have any AB tendencies, but truly a DL now. It took so many years of desire and guilt and more desire and guilt to get in a place I am comfortable. Now my challenge to to find others that understand and don't judge. Can anyone relate?
I had a plastic pants fetish when I was a child. My mom would pin a cloth diaper, covered by a pair of plastic pants, on me every night before bed because I wet the bed. As far back as I could remember, until the age of 8, I hated wearing diapers but got very very excited at just the mere sight of a pair of plastic pants. Anytime I got a chance, I would grab a pair, sneak away from everyone, strip off my clothes, and pull them on! I got very excited.....sexually excited!! My mom stopped diapering me at night when I turned 8 yrs old. I still wet the bed until i was 14 though. Several months went by and I came across a pair of my plastic pants in a box in the basement. I quickly snatched them and shoved them down my pants and hid them in my bedroom. I could barely contain my excitement! I could not wait until bedtime! I knew I would be wearing them then!! Even though I hated wearing diapers......i started thinking......why not try wearing a diaper again? You already love wearing plastic pants and they are for wearing over diapers. Why not try it out? The more I thought of it....the more it turned me on! After much searching I finally found a box full of Curity 21"× 40" flat diapers and found some diaper pins in my grandmother's sewing basket. It took me a few attempts at folding a diaper that fit me correctly and several attempts at pinning a diaper on myself but I was eventually successful. The first time I pulled the plastic pants up over a properly pinned on cloth diaper...... I was in Heaven!! I loved the rustling sound the plastic pants made as I waddled around the room! Very fond memories!!

Attachments

• 20210909_022855~2.jpg
    20210909_022855~2.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Love
Reactions: DLPeakOut, toddlerPampers, bedwetter bobby and 10 others
Back