Diaps for gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wear diapers while playing games sometimes, I thought the first time it would save me time. But personally I have never played a game where getting up for 5 mins is a issue. Nothing wrong being diapered because you enjoy it doe :p

PufftheButt said:
I do wear diapers while playing games sometimes, I thought the first time it would save me time. But personally I have never played a game where getting up for 5 mins is a issue. Nothing wrong being diapered because you enjoy it doe :p

Same here. No diaper that I'd be comfortable in will really extend things much beyond what my bladder will already hold. The time taken to change is greater than a trip to the toilet, so there's no real efficiency in it for me. If I'm 24/7, I'm diapered anyway but if not, I wouldn't get diapered specially to play a game, unless it was with other ABDLs.

Trevor said:
Same here. No diaper that I'd be comfortable in will really extend things much beyond what my bladder will already hold. The time taken to change is greater than a trip to the toilet, so there's no real efficiency in it for me. If I'm 24/7, I'm diapered anyway but if not, I wouldn't get diapered specially to play a game, unless it was with other ABDLs.

I usually wear a thick cloth diaper for gaming and can wet multiple times in it (usually 4-5.) With that many uses, the time ends up being better while diapered as a trip to the bathroom usually involves moving a few things and takes about 3 minutes each trip. The thick diapers also give me the ability to remain completely focused on the game as I am diaper trained and (for the most part) don't know when I need to pee only that I did (when I die and have a few seconds to respawn)

angelicprince said:
I usually wear a thick cloth diaper for gaming and can wet multiple times in it (usually 4-5.) With that many uses, the time ends up being better while diapered as a trip to the bathroom usually involves moving a few things and takes about 3 minutes each trip. The thick diapers also give me the ability to remain completely focused on the game as I am diaper trained and (for the most part) don't know when I need to pee only that I did (when I die and have a few seconds to respawn)

It seems unusual to me that during an eight hour gaming session, there won't be at least one bathroom break length lull. Each to their own but they don't seem helpful for me.

Well it's whatever I have on hand,by default.if I feel like I might leak,I simply wear my plastic pants over my diaper

Trevor said:
It seems unusual to me that during an eight hour gaming session, there won't be at least one bathroom break length lull. Each to their own but they don't seem helpful for me.

8 hours? I often can go 12+ hours between bathroom breaks. More often I take a very quick break just to get up and maybe something to eat or drink, but thankfully can skip the whole bathroom all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back