Diapers you wore as a baby?

Reactions: tam1623
I remember being in the purple box of Pampers a long time ago. I loved being in bed and wetting them.
They are the best diapers ever. I used to sneak them and try on too. I got caught a lot. I wish my mom bought
Luvs and Pampers. But I LOVED the Pampers smell when a new box was opened. The memories are coming back

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc, totalbreakdown1 and Bbjames
I could not agree with you more!!!! That smell is intoxicating!!!!! Those diapers were so amazing. I loved them as well. The thickness was amazing and the way thr would gather between our legs and when we sat and puffed up in the front, and the crinkle sound they made with every subtle move. Also the way they snugged up along our legs and moved with us yo try and never allow any leaks…. oMG…. I used to love watching kids having their bums changed. And also when mommy would pick them up and put her arm under kids’ bums and the way the pampers would create those awesome lines all thw way up to the blue waist shield.
I wish I could go back and be in one now sooooo bad….

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc and CodyBaby
BabyBren84 said:
Old plastic pampers with the bears, Because of that i have several packs still and packs of the luvs diapers with barney. All plastic and varies sizes
Have I already asked you in the past is you would be willing to sell some of either types of diapers? I’m sorry. I can’t remember.
I am also not that savvy on this site to see my history to find out if I’d have.
Oh I just love those 80s Bears plastic landing strip Pampers. Some of the best diapers ever made. And luvs (not matter what time or era) have always been (pardon my language) the fucking best of the best. Especially back then from the late 70s up to the 2000s.
I believe they held out the longest with plastic backed. And good ol Barney.
I would pay good money to purchase some.
Again I apologize if I am a broken record and have said this to you before.
😞😞

Reactions: pamperluvs2
Bbjames said:
Hello BabyBren84 ☺️
I absolutely love the vintage plastic Pampers with the bears on the landing strip!!! They are one of my all time favourite diapers. Wow!!! I can’t believe you have a bunch of them still. Would you ever consider selling a few? Perhaps we can make a deal for a fair price? I am very interested and serious. I hope you at least consider it.
I hope you are having a wonderful day
Thanks
Bbjames
Oh my goodness! I just found this post!
I knew it.
I’m so sorry Bren.
Forgive me.
☹️😞

Luvs Phases and Pampers Phases. (for girls I believe)

Back