Diapers you wore as a baby?

Osthagen

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I’m simply interested. What type of nappies did you wear as a child?

It was Pampers all the way in my case. I remember being changed a few times, and seeing boxes of Pampers around regularly when I was a young kid. Plus, my younger siblings wore Pampers too.

wayne

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i wore Pampers also. Plastic Pampers are my favorite and i wore them till i was 10-11 years old. Wish they made them in adult sizes and i would be wearing them right now !!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Cloth diapers for me as a baby. Disposables are my preference as an ABDL.

littleboy904

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I wore drypers back when they were sold in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
I was a BabyScott baby, this system doesn't exist anymore, its like reusable pocket plastic pants that had a pocket for a disposable insert that was the diapers I wore. I remember my mom slapping my hands a few times as I tried to take them off. I remember 2 of the designs, one was yellow gingham patterns and the other was blue gingham. You can find some pictures on google about them, it was a very cleaver system and I know 2 of my cousin actually used the same ones cause my parents gave them what we had left.

Cottontail

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Cloth prefolds + pins and plastic pants. I was born in Seattle, and for a short while my parents used the Seattle Baby Diaper Service, which still exists. After that, they bought a large stash of Curity Day/Night prefolds, and that's what I was in until I was potty-trained.

And as an ABDL, prefolds are my favorite kind of diaper, whether in adult sizes or baby sizes. I have a stupidly large stash of baby prefolds that I enjoy makeshifting with or else using as boosters in adult prefolds.

I like disposable baby diapers and certain disposable ABDL diapers also.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It was cloth pre-folds and plastic pants for this baby. I can remember seeing cloth diapers on neighbors clothes lines, out to dry. I always wanted to be back in diapers.

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I know Pampers was one of them. I'm not sure if I wore any other brand.

Leio

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other
I mostly wore Huggies... I was told by my mom that Pampers always gave me a rash

LittleSissieJolie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
same. I remember them well because I was diapered until I was 4. Rubber panties and ducky pins. Disposables were not invented yet. To recreate the feel I use flannel receiving blankets because they're prettier and I buy them at thrift stores, the Curity types in adult size are way too expensive.

Weezey

Est. Contributor
Role
Curity cloth with snapped plastic pants.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I wore pampers , i wore them for quite some time as most kids my age back then were out of diapers.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
cloth diapers and plastic pants. we have plenty of pic of my cousin, bobby, and me in them. but we were out of diapers at 2&1/2, even though we still wet the bed.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have no direct memories of actually wearing diapers back then--but I know from finding old momento-box things of my old baby stuff that my grandma put together that at some point, I wore the plastic backed Pampers with the bears across the front.

I trained really early and was out of diapers in the daytime just a bit after I was 2. But I know from family videos (VHS tapes, OMG I'm old!!) that I was still wearing the old plastic backed Barney Luvs to bed at least until I was 4-5 years old. It's not something I remember much, so I kind of suspect that I only wore them overnight at certain times/special occasions back then.