Diapers are making me wanna work out?

Changes500

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don’t know about the rest of y’all but whenever I put on a diaper I like to look at myself in the mirror to see how it looks and this usually leads to me seeing my body which isn’t quite fit. I find it weird that my abdl side is making me want to better my physique and I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I always wanted to be more fit to impress my fiancée but something about potentially seeing myself in a super fit form in nothing but my diaper is just kind of a dream of mine recently, I’ve been trying to work out even when at my job by doing lunges, squats and whatever else when no one is around. Im not self conscious or anything but maybe I’m secretly hoping that me being more fit would lead to my fiancée wanting to see my body more and potentially exposing myself to her more if you know what I mean

Reactions: abdl86, Cottontail, LJTheFalcon and 2 others
Oh you are totally not alone there.

I am not overweight by any means nor am I super self conscious about my looks since I am relatively frequently asked out but I do have a bit of a tummy which mas made me wanna flatten that sucker out a bit just so my diaper will fit better.

Reactions: Billybatts
Yup! I totally get that!

Reactions: Billybatts
I was thinking today I really need to lose weight because the nappies don't fit well over my big belly

Reactions: Changes500 and Kittyinpink
Jojjo said:
I was thinking today I really need to lose weight because the nappies don't fit well over my big belly
Good luck! Go for it ! A new , trim and happy baby ! 👶

Reactions: Changes500
Kittyinpink said:
Good luck! Go for it ! A new , trim and happy baby ! 👶
Thanks, I really hope I have the energy to do it

Reactions: Changes500 and Kittyinpink
Jojjo said:
I recently lost a lot of weight. My diapers fit a lot different now. They fit better on my waist, but they're not as tight in the legs and they leak more now. :(

I'm probably between sizes at the moment, and I'm working on losing more weight because I still have a slight muffin top hanging down over my diaper. I'm excited to see how the smaller size diapers fit me once I reach my goal weight.

Reactions: Changes500 and Jojjo
100000% THIS IS ME

I litterally use the fit of diapers as motivation for working out.

When I am wearing just diapers and look at myself in the mirror, I too feel like I should lose some weight.

That feeling lasts until I look away from the mirror!

• Haha
Reactions: Changes500, Jojjo and Cottontail
PaladinPug said:
I don’t know about the rest of y’all but whenever I put on a diaper I like to look at myself in the mirror to see how it looks and this usually leads to me seeing my body which isn’t quite fit. I find it weird that my abdl side is making me want to better my physique and I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I always wanted to be more fit to impress my fiancée but something about potentially seeing myself in a super fit form in nothing but my diaper is just kind of a dream of mine recently, I’ve been trying to work out even when at my job by doing lunges, squats and whatever else when no one is around. Im not self conscious or anything but maybe I’m secretly hoping that me being more fit would lead to my fiancée wanting to see my body more and potentially exposing myself to her more if you know what I mean
Awesome dude! Join the gym rat world. ONE OF US, ONE OF US

PaladinPug said:
You sure is not alone when it comes to this. It have give me a boost to have more of a diaper tummy as i call it :)

I workout! It can be fun to set your own personal goals! Motivation can be hard sometimes but you just got to push yourself. If you want to see change you know it will require hard work and determination. I’m pretty skinny. Almost too skinny. I’m trying to get more muscle. I wish you luck!

Reactions: Changes500
Back