Diapers and work?

j6f3t7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all. I’m diapered and at work today for the first time in a long time. Just felt right today. I might make it a more regular occurrence. How many of you get to wear to work? Would love to hear about your diapered work adventures!

Reactions: Cottontail
I’ve been wearing to work off and on for over a decade, more recently I’ve moved closer towards wearing 24/7 as a personal preference partially because I work long hours with limited restroom facilities so it’s convenient for me and it also brings me a certain level of comfort. I have only had a few mishaps over the years the largest being a medium sized obvious leak in light khaki pants… Thankfully it went unnoticed by peers or if it was noticeable no one ever addressed it. I have also encountered on several times where I was near others and someone mentioned that they smelled baby powder/fresh diapers and I know I became a little worried or unnerved that I might be outed. The only other things would be that one time a coworker caught a glimpse of a white dino printed onesie I had on under my shirt and I told him I was out of clean undershirts so I grabbed the only white tank top I had that was clean, he seemed to buy it as wild prints were in at the time. Unfortunately on the other hand a different coworker asked me on several occasions how big my junk was because they thought they saw a large bulge in the front of my pants… I just played it off but they asked me this on several different occasions months apart so I switched back to thinner disposable diapers while at work vs my thinner AIO cloth options I had been wearing at the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: IcyBlue, Cottontail, j6f3t7 and 2 others
I work in an office 9-5 and a lot of what I do involves SQL coding and also building BI dashboards, report, analytics.

When I am in "the coding zone" I do not like to be distracted, I often have headphones on and I am deep in thought. I usually have to pee 1-2 times during the day so having a diaper on and not losing focus is awesome.

I have to limit my coffee intake because it causes an unpleasant odor.

Also, I HATE sharing the mens restroom. I am always apprehensive to walk in and if there are others in there then the entire time is spent with anxiety, I have stage fright so I always end up pretending to pee then leave; for the life of me I cannot pee in a urinal if there are others around me.

There are many things that make me uncomfortable in there so having diapers truly helps.

Reactions: IcyBlue, Cottontail and j6f3t7
I work from home most days, so it's pretty normal for me to be diapered while working. When I was commuting to a corporate office, I seldom wore diapers to work. When I did wear, I stayed dry. I really didn't want to find out what it was like to leak at work! I also had plushies in my office, frequently wore kiddish shirts, and was acquainted with almost a dozen ABDL coworkers. (Huge company.) If I'd been caught in a diaper, I think some people would've connected the dots.

Last edited:
Reactions: IcyBlue and j6f3t7
Sadly no nappy for me at work today, but as soon as I got home I slipped on a pull up was instantly happy again. Oh, and then the release of a days saved up wee! Happy nappy, happy me 👶

Reactions: j6f3t7
I never mix diapers and work.

IMNdiapers said:
I’ve been wearing to work off and on for over a decade, more recently I’ve moved closer towards wearing 24/7 as a personal preference partially because I work long hours with limited restroom facilities so it’s convenient for me and it also brings me a certain level of comfort. I have only had a few mishaps over the years the largest being a medium sized obvious leak in light khaki pants… Thankfully it went unnoticed by peers or if it was noticeable no one ever addressed it. I have also encountered on several times where I was near others and someone mentioned that they smelled baby powder/fresh diapers and I know I became a little worried or unnerved that I might be outed. The only other things would be that one time a coworker caught a glimpse of a white dino printed onesie I had on under my shirt and I told him I was out of clean undershirts so I grabbed the only white tank top I had that was clean, he seemed to buy it as wild prints were in at the time. Unfortunately on the other hand a different coworker asked me on several occasions how big my junk was because they thought they saw a large bulge in the front of my pants… I just played it off but they asked me this on several different occasions months apart so I switched back to thinner disposable diapers while at work vs my thinner AIO cloth options I had been wearing at the time.
Cottontail said:
I work from home most days, so it's pretty normal for me to be diapered while working. When I was commuting to a corporate office, I seldom wore diapers to work. When I did wear, I stayed dry. I really didn't want to find out what it was like to leak at work! I also had plushies in my office, frequently wore kiddish shirts, and was acquainted with almost a dozen ABDL coworkers. (Huge company.) If I'd been caught in a diaper, I think some people would've connected the dots.
So you had co workers into the lifestyle as well? Were you acquainted anonymously? You knew who they were but they didn’t know who you were? In regards to diapers that is.

I am a mechanic by trade and have been wearing a diaper to work for over 2 years now. So far nobody has asked any questions but most of the time I'm working secluded anyway. Oftentimes I work 12 hours so my diaper is quite saturated by that point. There's been more than one time when I am walking towards a Time clock to punch out at the end of my shift and the inside of my legs are drenched from leakage. I am so comfortable wearing to work now that I do not even think of what I may look like when my diaper swells up and I'm starting to waddle some. Wearing a diaper to work is the best. There is no stopping what you're doing to use the potty. It's just relax a little and feel the warmth down there and continue with my business.

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude
j6f3t7 said:
So you had co workers into the lifestyle as well? Were you acquainted anonymously? You knew who they were but they didn’t know who you were? In regards to diapers that is.
Not anonymously, no. We had monthly munches in the company cafes. Another ADISCer was responsible for sleuthing us all out and organizing that. There are a few things I really miss about that job, and that's certainly one of them. (I'd worked there for almost 20 years when I left. It was time for a change--of job, that is. ;))

Last edited:
IMNdiapers said:
“Fighting” the diaper bulge as we speak. :)

Yup! I was nervous at first and for several weeks after starting. I'm an aerospace analyst, so I literally and sadly sit at a desk all day analyzing and manipulating data, and also, drink too much coffee! But as time went on, it became more normal for me and I grew less concerned about wearing diapers to work. Luckily it's a great office environment, very casual atmosphere and very casual dress code, and I'm usually in Levi's or Carhartt cargo pants, and untucked flannel shirts, so it's easy to cover up. Also, rarely do I need a diaper change at work, as my diaper combo is MegaMax diaper with booster pad and plastic pants, so I can easily go 8+ hours.......

Reactions: Cottontail
I only ever wear a pull-up style diaper through summer to help soak up sweat and only rarely use it once I’m back home for fear of the bulge and leaks 🙀
My workplace doesn’t have a very good atmosphere so I try not to wear for anything other than necessary. I’ll definitely end up with a rash if I use at work during summer.

neophyte said:
I work in an office 9-5 and a lot of what I do involves SQL coding and also building BI dashboards, report, analytics.

When I am in "the coding zone" I do not like to be distracted, I often have headphones on and I am deep in thought. I usually have to pee 1-2 times during the day so having a diaper on and not losing focus is awesome.

I have to limit my coffee intake because it causes an unpleasant odor.

Also, I HATE sharing the mens restroom. I am always apprehensive to walk in and if there are others in there then the entire time is spent with anxiety, I have stage fright so I always end up pretending to pee then leave; for the life of me I cannot pee in a urinal if there are others around me.

There are many things that make me uncomfortable in there so having diapers truly helps.
Me too, never pee in a urinal with someone next to me, just can't do it. Always end up waiting for a spare trap (hoping previous occupant left it clean). But with a nappy, no need, and no anxiety. P.

Reactions: neophyte
Back