Diaperfur Kinks. What is your kink?

Well, my diaper/furry kinks kind of go hand in hand. But I'm still exploring this. I've got tons of other non furry/diaper related kinks, that might work their way into playtime with or without diapers

Adamthebad said:
Well, my diaper/furry kinks kind of go hand in hand. But I'm still exploring this. I've got tons of other non furry/diaper related kinks, that might work their way into playtime with or without diapers
you can add some kinks here if you would like.

MrUnknown said:
you can add some kinks here if you would like.
Ok, well, no judgement, but I like enemas (thick oatmeal ones are fun) medical roleplay, large toys, being plugged, sub/dom (I'm a switch so it depends on my mood) love giving forced orgasms, or orgasm denial

Adamthebad said:
Ok, well, no judgement, but I like enemas (thick oatmeal ones are fun) medical roleplay, large toys, being plugged, sub/dom (I'm a switch so it depends on my mood) love giving forced orgasms, or orgasm denial
these are still kinks, a lot of people do the same on here. i havent tried anything yet and no i will not judge, i more than likely one of the oddest people on here, i can gaurentee that.

Reactions: Adamthebad
MrUnknown said:
these are still kinks, a lot of people do the same on here. i havent tried anything yet and no i will not judge, i more than likely one of the oddest people on here, i can gaurentee that.
sorry for the late response, im catching up on work and this thread is dying so i check in every now and then.

for those i havent respond to, please let me know and i will put in a reply to you post.

For me, I would say the idea of being tied up while wearing a diaper. Or anything that has to do with bondage. Then force to wet and mess myself sounds very appealing. Or maybe being suffocated by a used diaper. Though these are just fantasies and I have yet to try them out myself.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Fyianneko said:
For me, I would say the idea of being tied up while wearing a diaper. Or anything that has to do with bondage. Then force to wet and mess myself sounds very appealing. Or maybe being suffocated by a used diaper. Though these are just fantasies and I have yet to try them out myself.
Oh yes. Being tied up squirming and forced sound amazing

Reactions: Angelapinks and Fyianneko
Adamthebad said:
Oh yes. Being tied up squirming and forced sound amazing
it really does! Also cute pfp!! Also the idea of latex does sound nice while being all tied up and padded up. Though could just be me :p

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks
Fyianneko said:
just be careful with the suffication part. I would not recomend it myself but i cannot control what you would like to try out. I do recomend having a backup plan just to be safe.

Last edited:
Fyianneko said:
it really does! Also cute pfp!! Also the idea of latex does sound nice while being all tied up and padded up. Though could just be me :p
to me, it seems similar to being cocooned in spider web or silk.

Reactions: Fyianneko
MrUnknown said:
just be careful with the suffication part. I would not recomend it myself but i cannot control what you would like to try out. I do recomend having a backup plan just to be safe.
Thanks for letting me know. I will make sure I have a backup plan if I were to ever do it :3

Fyianneko said:
Never really though about using latex. I mostly just like the idea of straps and buckles

• Love
Padded in a segufix or straightjacket or arms and legs tied in a crib sounds like a lot of fun. Captor could do whatever they want and I couldn't resist or stop them.

So if a “diapercritter” has to relieve itself, does it just cease to exist?

kadix said:
Padded in a segufix or straightjacket or arms and legs tied in a crib sounds like a lot of fun. Captor could do whatever they want and I couldn't resist or stop them.
ive played around with those ideas, i wouldnt mind trying them out to be honest. though with me in a straight jacket, i may get closterphobic but i will see if i get the opportunity.

NinjaWeirdoPart3 said:
So if a “diapercritter” has to relieve itself, does it just cease to exist?
i think diaper critters absorb the diapers but i dont believe they have a way to relieve themselves. definitly an interesting thought.

i have more kinks id like to try out but they are way more out of proportion for me to share, especially here.

to be honest, i didnt think this thread would still be here, even more so not recieving threats, intimidation, etc.

MrUnknown said:
Well i have some pretty interesting kinks that all include diapers. The number kink is diaperwebbing. Being webbed while be pampered by a diaperfur is my biggest one yet. Though I dont believe it to be a common kink, more of a rare kink i believe.
ive seen a few pictures of this online actually with spider characters! It is not as uncommon as you may be beleived! I would have to say mine would be being diaper hypnotized in public!

Back