Diaperfur Kinks. What is your kink?

BunBunDojo said:
ive seen a few pictures of this online actually with spider characters! It is not as uncommon as you may be beleived! I would have to say mine would be being diaper hypnotized in public!
im not a public person. i dont mix with crowds or anything in that matter. i do go out shopping diapered sometimes but everything that i do is discrete. being hypnotized is interesting but id rather remember what happened and enjoy it.

MrUnknown said:
im not a public person. i dont mix with crowds or anything in that matter. i do go out shopping diapered sometimes but everything that i do is discrete. being hypnotized is interesting but id rather remember what happened and enjoy it.
It’s moreso that some people find it erotic to be publicly shamed while donning baby attire

NinjaWeirdoPart3 said:
It’s moreso that some people find it erotic to be publicly shamed while donning baby attire
yeah ive heard of that being some peoples' thing but i usually live in unsafe areas so i always dress more incognito while bearing arms. all i have for ABDL is a pacifier and a onsie.

Back