Diapered and Married

TheGrimmRetails

The Wizard of Wondermart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My husband supports my diaper fetish, emotionally. He wants no part of it.

The only thing he asks is that I don't mess in my diaper during the summer as the smell would be stronger then. I generally don't mess when I'm at home. I know that there are many schools of thought on the subject of messing so I won't go into it here.

The main thing to know is that I only diaper up when I'm planning to spend the day out and about, capturing video and photos for my vlogs and videos. I never wear diapers around my family and now that I'm married, the urge to tell complete strangers about my fixation has died down as I get the love and affection I need from DH.

They are as functional as they are comforting. Public bathrooms are getting harder to access and even before COVID it was a hit or miss. Cameras are everywhere now so good luck finding a private spot to pee without becoming the star of someone else's video collection. So diapers it is.

I wear Rearz (Yes, I know, Rearz Inc. is bad, I get it, I still have some of their products and I'm using them) ABU, Abriform, and North Shore.

Reactions: ChocChip, Kyma and Cddljess
I mixed a protein shake and I'm now drinking it from my Rebel Rearz ABDL bottle.

I tried pacifiers and they don't quite work for me but as far as I'm concerned, an ABDL bottle is no different than a really cool retro water bottle.

I’m not an AB nor do I have a diaper fetish, but I just love reading nice stories and yours definitely sounds like one! Especially your husband for being so supportive to you and finding a middle ground and you for doing the same with him and just generally sounding like a great person!
I don’t have anything to say, just sending some love and I wish you have a beautiful day! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: chilledguy, CheekyCharlie and TheGrimmRetails
Thank you. :)

Some people think they are the main character.

They barge into your conversations, they disrupt your life, they act as if you should be grateful to them for everything because they are the main character and why wouldn't you be?

I can understand having that mentality early in life when you are too young to know better but what never ceases to amaze me are the people who still behave this way well into adulthood, long past the time when reality would have proven otherwise.

TheGrimmRetails said:
Some people think they are the main character.

They barge into your conversations, they disrupt your life, they act as if you should be grateful to them for everything because they are the main character and why wouldn't you be?

I can understand having that mentality early in life when you are too young to know better but what never ceases to amaze me are the people who still behave this way well into adulthood, long past the time when reality would have proven otherwise.
That is awesome that your husband supports you in your diapers!! I wish my wife would but she hates it and doesn’t want me to wear them. So I do when she works nights. I sit around in just my diapers and paci wishing I had some friends to chat with that have the same interests as me. Just to hangout and chat in diapers maybe go to lunch or something
Any way that is awesome for you and your husband if you want to chat send me a message

Reactions: Needdiscipline
I am fortunate that i have a similar relationship with my spouse, I can openly wear just a diaper around her and it doesn't bother her at all other then she likes to make the comment "pamperbum". But as well it reassures her that she does not have to feel shame during her period for wearing pulls ups for protection. We don't exercise abdl play with each other really. I have held her before when she was dealing with a lot of stress like a baby and yes she was wearing her always pull up but that was part of being a supportive partner, not roleplay.

Reactions: Lyric and Needdiscipline
That’s cool that she lets you wear diapers. Also she wears pull-ups to support you too wish my wife would do that
I’m happy for you that she supports you but sucks she won’t role play

I think it helps most people when they realize that wearing and using diapers is not the worst thing we could be into.

Reactions: Diapertoddler
boybecomesdiapergirl said:
That’s cool that she lets you wear diapers. Also she wears pull-ups to support you too wish my wife would do that
I’m happy for you that she supports you but sucks she won’t role play
Shes not wearing for me, a heavy period is a struggle for many women thats not talked about.

There's a video I've been chomping at the bit to make for a couple of weeks now. The main challenge for me is that I only have so many wigs and costume bits for making different characters. One day I would love to be able to collaborate with people to make the more elaborate videos but until then I have to work with what I have to get the result I want.

Characters:

Grimm
New Employee (NE)
Fatbricks

Scene: Floor of Wondermart. Grimm notices a new employee working some freight and stops to say hello.

Grimm: Hi there.
NE: Oh, hello.

Fatbricks passes by and stops.

Grimm: (To NE) So I notice you have a few more buttons than usual.

NE opens her mouth but Fatbricks speaks up,

Fatbricks: She's from another store.

Grimm: (Ignoring Fatbricks) So, are you here to help us out or did you transfer here?

NE opens her mouth but Fatbricks cuts her off again.

Fatbricks: She transferred from another store.

Grimm: (To Fatbricks) Awesome, is she a ventriloquist too because I'm asking her questions and you're answering them.

My direct supervisor doesn't know what to do with herself now that all of her high school buddies are no longer in charge of the store.

I had a dream a couple nights ago. I'm trying to comfort a dying black polar bear that I found in the middle of town, only for it not to be dying. Instead it responds to my concern by constantly attacking and mauling me. I try calling the proper authorities to take care of the bear but they say it's not their problem and I'm being forced to deal with this wild animal that doesn't consider my concern "helpful".

A couple of posters on reddit gave me a few ideas about how to interpret the dream and the TL:DR version is that the polar bear represents my own primal instincts of surviving at all costs, so much so that even when someone genuinely wants to be close to me and has my interests at heart, I end up hurting them.

I don't consider any of my coworkers people I want to be friends with. The only thing I really regret is that since I've reduced my hours at work to the bare minimum necessary to pay bills and make ends meet, as well as reduce my stress levels, my two year old great nephew was sad that he didn't get to see me when his mother brought him to the store on Monday.

He associates the store with me now and in taking care of myself, I've inadvertently hurt him. The odd thing is that the only reason I finally had to reduce my hours is because I was afraid that one day the boys would see me when I was having a meltdown and that their mother wouldn't want me anywhere near them if that happened.

Even when I thought I was doing the right thing for myself and everyone else, it still ended up hurting someone I love more than anything.

Some people are so lucky to have their other to support them. I wish I did. I'm to the point of just giving up and not use anymore. Just go back to high anxiety and stress since I can't take pills for them. No contact with the wife is getting to much at this point without doing something stupid.

Back