Diaper stealing

iwearattends said:
The title totally threw me into a flashback. I was caught stealing Attends out of the pack at a drugstore when I was 13 or 14. My friend and I went to the mall. In the mall was a Payless drugstore. This wasn’t my first time stealing adult diapers. I thought I was so sneaky and invincible, so I told my friend was going to the other side of the store to look at colognes (wanted to smell nice in case we ran into any girls). I found the incontinence aisle and ripped open a bag of Attends size small. Stuffed it into my waistband and went straight to the bathroom. While I was strapping up in the stall, someone came in. I paused and didn’t move until they left. Finally when the coast was clear, I bolted out of the bathroom, found my buddy and exited the store…diapered and ready to cruise the mall for some cuties that I wouldn’t have the balls to talk to.
4 steps out of the store a guy grabs my shoulder from behind and spins me around and said, “Are you wearing it?” He repeated his question, “are you wearing it?!”. I just nodded. He grabbed my shoulder and walked me to the back of the store. Sat me in a room and asked, “call your parents or the police?!” I said, parents. He then took me to the bathroom and made me take off the diaper in a stall while he waited outside of the stall. Hearing the tapes ripping and taking off a fluffy diaper with a guy standing 2 feet away from me (separated by the metal stall door), I wanted to cry. I was so embarrassed I wanted to die. 13, male, wannabe thug, caught stealing an adult diaper. F my life.
After I walked out of the stall, I handed the diaper to the guy. He then took me back to the room and paged my mom. (For those that don’t know, we had pagers back before cell phones were affordable.)
It took her FOREVER to get there. Meanwhile the security guy was asking me all kinds of questions…almost like a bully. “You wear rubber pants too?” “What are your siblings going to say?!” At this point in my life, I didn’t know other people were like me. I overheard him talking to a coworker about seeing ABDL’s on TV (he didn’t call them ABDL’s). It didn’t register. Why would he ask about rubber pants? I had no clue other people wore them (except for the elderly) and no clue they had rubber pants that would fit me.
My mom walked into the back of the store, looked at the unfolded, previously worn diaper and yelled, “YOU STOLE THAT?!?!”….I just nodded.
The security guard was telling my mom that he thinks I’m sick and need to see a doctor. My mom’s an immigrant and doesn’t fully understand so she thought he meant that I needed to see a urologist because I’m ‘sick’.
We headed out and found my friend who was just wandering outside the store, not sure where to go. While following my mom from a distance, he asked if I stole diapers. I lied. I said I stole cologne. He asked why the security guard asked if I was wearing it. I lied again and said the security guard thought I stole diapers but what they found was cologne.
My mom bought us McD’s and dropped off my friend at home. We went straight to the drug store and bought a pack of Attends. She told me to wear them when I go out…on the bus…at the mall…wherever bathrooms were limited.
Sadly, I used up the whole pack and didn’t ask for more….nor did they offer. We went to the doctor, they examined my peepee and gave me a voiding chart. I had to measure my pee for a week. I’m in middle school man! I can’t walk to my locker, grab a pee cup and go use the bathroom every single time I peed. I ended up leaving the measuring cup behind the toilet bowl and no one found it.
Results….no physical issues. Mom never brought up diapers again. Friend brought up diapers a few years later and tried to have a heart to heart with me….something along the lines of…”tell me the truth man, did you steal diapers?” HELL NO!
To this day, I have regrets on so many levels.
1. I should have told y parents I was out of diapers and needed more
2. I should have just confided in my friend. He was trustworthy and probably one of the few people I could’ve trusted with something like this. Unfortunately, he passed away 10yrs ago. May he RIP…he knows now what I really stole.

If there's any lesson to take away from that experience, stealing from stores ain't worth it, even for something as trivial as diapers. That said, in an afterschool program I attended during vacations as well which is a story I've told somewhere here before, there was a pretty severely intellectually disabled girl who attended and wore diapers and when I had the privacy in any of the built in classroom bathrooms or family bathrooms and easy access, I would wear her diapers if only for a moment on a handful of occasions around very late 90s-early 2000s and that was when I discovered there were diapers designed specifically to fit older kids, teens and adults. At daycare in like 1st and 2nd grade, I would sneak one of the diapers (1998 Baby Dry at the time) and use it behind the house's massive above ground pool. mom caught me with diaper rash after a bath one time and commented on it saying I don't wear diapers anymore, but nothing was said beyond that.

Reactions: KrankyPants
sdweasel said:
I tried to do the same with my mother's. Enough that she both noticed and knew who was doing it. It didn't go over all that well. 😋
I did that when I was little, too. My mom was frustrated, lol. I remember the anxiety when I opened the wrapper and was like, welp, I'm at the point of no return now!

sdweasel said:
I tried to do the same with my mother's. Enough that she both noticed and knew who was doing it. It didn't go over all that well. 😋
So did I, and I foolishly believed that she didn’t notice the missing pads that I took in my early teens. Only after I confided her about my DL side some two years ago, she brought it up last year out of curiosity… 😄

Reactions: Subtlerustle and sdweasel
A couple of times I took diapers from kids I was babysitting. They were all too big for me but it was fun. My mom used to babysit as well for cousins that were in Pampers. I remember there was always a big box of pampers in her bedroom closet. I took a few from that, would wear them and put them back - so she didn't notice. Note: there is no way you can put a pamper back having it look like new. I got caught a few times at that game!

I stole many diapers growing up, from age 7 to 16.
All those diapers where purchased for my younger siblings by my parents.

I came across some diapers accidently years back and took one of them. I was staying at my uncles summer home in the country back in the early 90s. It was a large house and my cousins stored a lot of their household stuff at the summer home. So I stayed in one of the spare rooms and while putting my clothes and belongings in the closet there were garbage bags full of kids clothes. They were my younger cousins clothes. So one of the bags fell off the shelf and spilled out. As I started to put everything back there were some old style plastic 80s Pampers in the pile! They were the Sesame street baby pattern ones. I looked them up and they were out around 86 or 87 I think. It made sense too because one of my cousins was born around that time. I couldnt believe my eyes! I always loved those 80s crinkly style Pampers! So I figured I could take one and no one would notice since most of the stuff here in the closet was in storage for some time. So I packed one in my back pack and figured I could use it as a stuffer because I certainy couldnt fit into it at that point being almost 20 years old. But I always felt it was a good find. I fit it on once under a large Depend diaper I could fit in. I didnt mess in it and actually kept it in good condition packed away and still have the diaper today because they are so rare to find now.

Reactions: TigerDL and Austen00
when i was 10 at the shops a bag of nappies was teared open so i quickly stole 1 and stuffed it in my shirt when i got caught i had to say sorry to the store employees when i got home i felt very guilty but i went and took my mums bra strap and put it on the wings then i put it on and thats it

and when my mum was on her period i stole her special undies that she used they were alot like nappies

also i was seeing my nan at her house when i was 11 and a toddler boy around 1-3 had come his mum was busy talking to my mum so i looked in her bag and stole 1 pamp

10-11 year old me was a big stealer at the time...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i think this is a crime most uf us did at some point, me included

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 62059
Back