Diaper stealing

Austen00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ok so I have a little bit of a back story I was potty trained at the age of 3 by force because I wasn’t cooperating so basically I would still wet and mess in my pull ups without saying I had to go potty so my mom took them all during the day and replaced them with big boy undies and didn’t tell me so you know the first day I peed my pants on purpose like I did but I still had pull ups at night because I still wet the bed no I didn’t I was fully potty trained but liked diapers so when I woke up I would mess and wet my pull up so I could keep wearing them but my mom also caught on to this and made me wear my big boy undies to bed to
Then a year later and I had a sleepover and I had a friend who was a bed wetter so when he left I stole his pull up from the trash and wore it and wet it again
My second time is when my little cousin came over and they changed her diaper 1 day later I stole the diaper from the trash
The 3rd time was when I found my other cousins pull up that had been wet once so I took it and wore it all day but I filled it up in the middle of the night this was also my first time messing in a stolen diaper so I had to take it off in the middle of the night and put on undies
Then there’s a few stole an unused luvs from the Chick-fil-A bathroom because they are free and my last one before I got to big for pull ups I got it again from my little cousin and just chugged fluids and flooded it while playing ps3 I think the reason I’m DL is because I was forced to give up my comfort item that I loved so much

Last edited:
Reactions: sdweasel and fakename
The title totally threw me into a flashback. I was caught stealing Attends out of the pack at a drugstore when I was 13 or 14. My friend and I went to the mall. In the mall was a Payless drugstore. This wasn’t my first time stealing adult diapers. I thought I was so sneaky and invincible, so I told my friend was going to the other side of the store to look at colognes (wanted to smell nice in case we ran into any girls). I found the incontinence aisle and ripped open a bag of Attends size small. Stuffed it into my waistband and went straight to the bathroom. While I was strapping up in the stall, someone came in. I paused and didn’t move until they left. Finally when the coast was clear, I bolted out of the bathroom, found my buddy and exited the store…diapered and ready to cruise the mall for some cuties that I wouldn’t have the balls to talk to.
4 steps out of the store a guy grabs my shoulder from behind and spins me around and said, “Are you wearing it?” He repeated his question, “are you wearing it?!”. I just nodded. He grabbed my shoulder and walked me to the back of the store. Sat me in a room and asked, “call your parents or the police?!” I said, parents. He then took me to the bathroom and made me take off the diaper in a stall while he waited outside of the stall. Hearing the tapes ripping and taking off a fluffy diaper with a guy standing 2 feet away from me (separated by the metal stall door), I wanted to cry. I was so embarrassed I wanted to die. 13, male, wannabe thug, caught stealing an adult diaper. F my life.
After I walked out of the stall, I handed the diaper to the guy. He then took me back to the room and paged my mom. (For those that don’t know, we had pagers back before cell phones were affordable.)
It took her FOREVER to get there. Meanwhile the security guy was asking me all kinds of questions…almost like a bully. “You wear rubber pants too?” “What are your siblings going to say?!” At this point in my life, I didn’t know other people were like me. I overheard him talking to a coworker about seeing ABDL’s on TV (he didn’t call them ABDL’s). It didn’t register. Why would he ask about rubber pants? I had no clue other people wore them (except for the elderly) and no clue they had rubber pants that would fit me.
My mom walked into the back of the store, looked at the unfolded, previously worn diaper and yelled, “YOU STOLE THAT?!?!”….I just nodded.
The security guard was telling my mom that he thinks I’m sick and need to see a doctor. My mom’s an immigrant and doesn’t fully understand so she thought he meant that I needed to see a urologist because I’m ‘sick’.
We headed out and found my friend who was just wandering outside the store, not sure where to go. While following my mom from a distance, he asked if I stole diapers. I lied. I said I stole cologne. He asked why the security guard asked if I was wearing it. I lied again and said the security guard thought I stole diapers but what they found was cologne.
My mom bought us McD’s and dropped off my friend at home. We went straight to the drug store and bought a pack of Attends. She told me to wear them when I go out…on the bus…at the mall…wherever bathrooms were limited.
Sadly, I used up the whole pack and didn’t ask for more….nor did they offer. We went to the doctor, they examined my peepee and gave me a voiding chart. I had to measure my pee for a week. I’m in middle school man! I can’t walk to my locker, grab a pee cup and go use the bathroom every single time I peed. I ended up leaving the measuring cup behind the toilet bowl and no one found it.
Results….no physical issues. Mom never brought up diapers again. Friend brought up diapers a few years later and tried to have a heart to heart with me….something along the lines of…”tell me the truth man, did you steal diapers?” HELL NO!
To this day, I have regrets on so many levels.
1. I should have told y parents I was out of diapers and needed more
2. I should have just confided in my friend. He was trustworthy and probably one of the few people I could’ve trusted with something like this. Unfortunately, he passed away 10yrs ago. May he RIP…he knows now what I really stole.

• Wow
Reactions: dogboy, bobbilly, Zeke and 7 others
The thing that sucked about living in a small town is that we know everyone who works at the local Walmart so my dad could be checking out like hey I saw your kid buying depends “for his grandma”
But my mom is perfectly healthy
That’s what would happen so instead I would lie about what time I got off 10 and say 11 so I could get my diapers from the Walmart in the city

Austen00 said:
The thing that sucked about living in a small town is that we know everyone who works at the local Walmart so my dad could be checking out like hey I saw your kid buying depends “for his grandma”
But my mom is perfectly healthy
That’s what would happen so instead I would lie about what time I got off 10 and say 11 so I could get my diapers from the Walmart in the city
Yeah, growing up I would always think "well what if I just biked down to the store and bought a pack and came home?" I never did it because I was convinced a friend, a friend's parent, some parent from school, a student, a teacher, or even the store clerks would recognize me and ask my mother why her son was buying diapers.
The other thing was I had absolutely nowhere to hide them. My mom would clean absolutely everywhere, and sometimes would rearrange our bedrooms in the process of cleaning, so she was sure to find a pack wherever I tried to hide them. I should have requested my own locking trunk and hidden the key. Oh well...

Reactions: KrankyPants
fakename said:
Yeah, growing up I would always think "well what if I just biked down to the store and bought a pack and came home?" I never did it because I was convinced a friend, a friend's parent, some parent from school, a student, a teacher, or even the store clerks would recognize me and ask my mother why her son was buying diapers.
The other thing was I had absolutely nowhere to hide them. My mom would clean absolutely everywhere, and sometimes would rearrange our bedrooms in the process of cleaning, so she was sure to find a pack wherever I tried to hide them. I should have requested my own locking trunk and hidden the key. Oh well...
Yeah I worked at a McDonald’s until college but I would always get off no later than ten but I told my parents I got off at 11 when I was gonna pick up some depends so I had time with out being suspicious the one time my mom caught me was I was sneaking them in sk I just said we were replacing a friend’s underwear with diapers to mess with him and she bought it

Reactions: KrankyPants
iwearattends said:
The title totally threw me into a flashback. I was caught stealing Attends out of the pack at a drugstore when I was 13 or 14. My friend and I went to the mall. In the mall was a Payless drugstore. This wasn’t my first time stealing adult diapers. I thought I was so sneaky and invincible, so I told my friend was going to the other side of the store to look at colognes (wanted to smell nice in case we ran into any girls). I found the incontinence aisle and ripped open a bag of Attends size small. Stuffed it into my waistband and went straight to the bathroom. While I was strapping up in the stall, someone came in. I paused and didn’t move until they left. Finally when the coast was clear, I bolted out of the bathroom, found my buddy and exited the store…diapered and ready to cruise the mall for some cuties that I wouldn’t have the balls to talk to.
4 steps out of the store a guy grabs my shoulder from behind and spins me around and said, “Are you wearing it?” He repeated his question, “are you wearing it?!”. I just nodded. He grabbed my shoulder and walked me to the back of the store. Sat me in a room and asked, “call your parents or the police?!” I said, parents. He then took me to the bathroom and made me take off the diaper in a stall while he waited outside of the stall. Hearing the tapes ripping and taking off a fluffy diaper with a guy standing 2 feet away from me (separated by the metal stall door), I wanted to cry. I was so embarrassed I wanted to die. 13, male, wannabe thug, caught stealing an adult diaper. F my life.
After I walked out of the stall, I handed the diaper to the guy. He then took me back to the room and paged my mom. (For those that don’t know, we had pagers back before cell phones were affordable.)
It took her FOREVER to get there. Meanwhile the security guy was asking me all kinds of questions…almost like a bully. “You wear rubber pants too?” “What are your siblings going to say?!” At this point in my life, I didn’t know other people were like me. I overheard him talking to a coworker about seeing ABDL’s on TV (he didn’t call them ABDL’s). It didn’t register. Why would he ask about rubber pants? I had no clue other people wore them (except for the elderly) and no clue they had rubber pants that would fit me.
My mom walked into the back of the store, looked at the unfolded, previously worn diaper and yelled, “YOU STOLE THAT?!?!”….I just nodded.
The security guard was telling my mom that he thinks I’m sick and need to see a doctor. My mom’s an immigrant and doesn’t fully understand so she thought he meant that I needed to see a urologist because I’m ‘sick’.
We headed out and found my friend who was just wandering outside the store, not sure where to go. While following my mom from a distance, he asked if I stole diapers. I lied. I said I stole cologne. He asked why the security guard asked if I was wearing it. I lied again and said the security guard thought I stole diapers but what they found was cologne.
My mom bought us McD’s and dropped off my friend at home. We went straight to the drug store and bought a pack of Attends. She told me to wear them when I go out…on the bus…at the mall…wherever bathrooms were limited.
Sadly, I used up the whole pack and didn’t ask for more….nor did they offer. We went to the doctor, they examined my peepee and gave me a voiding chart. I had to measure my pee for a week. I’m in middle school man! I can’t walk to my locker, grab a pee cup and go use the bathroom every single time I peed. I ended up leaving the measuring cup behind the toilet bowl and no one found it.
Results….no physical issues. Mom never brought up diapers again. Friend brought up diapers a few years later and tried to have a heart to heart with me….something along the lines of…”tell me the truth man, did you steal diapers?” HELL NO!
2. I should have just confided in my friend. He was trustworthy and probably one of the few people I could’ve trusted with something like this. Unfortunately, he passed away 10yrs ago. May he RIP…he knows now what I really stole.
damn man that had to be embarrassing. I hope it broke you of steeling. we all did some dumb stuff when young. Me too. I stole 2 things in my life

I didn't steal from store. However... I did "borrow without informing" diapers from my nephews. My justification was, they get all the sweets when they stay at us, and sweets arem ore expesive than diapers.

Reactions: Austen00
iwearattends said:
Brother, that is one helluva ride. My middle aged heart aches for the kid that went thru that. Impulse was crushed that day. Sad to hear your friend passed too. Damn.

Reactions: iwearattends
Austen00 said:
Then there’s a few stole an unused luvs from the Chick-fil-A bathroom because they are free
That's not stealing.

Like at my church. It was common to see a parent come into the nursery and change their kid and borrow whatever diapers they had on hand. Your financial support for the church paid for all that stuff.

So when I'd sneak in and grab a single diaper, I didn't feel bad. That's what they were there for.

Reactions: Deleted member 62059, TigerDL, KrankyPants and 1 other person
iwearattends said:
Wow what a story, sounds a great friend too bless him

I did steal some diapers early on, but never got caught. Typically just one or two at a time from the grocery store. I did get caught stealing women's clothing and makeup though later on, which was a relatively unpleasant experience. That shut down my willingness to do it again. Took a long time to work up the nerve to buy them, but I did. Eventually.

There was a brief time when my wife had some on hand and I recently confessed to skimming some of those. Not really theft, as they were paid for, but I still felt guilty about it.

Not diapers but I used to steal my sister's pads, like a lot at a time, and make diapers with them. I don't know why I thought it would go unnoticed but I remember once that my sister knocked on my door out of frustration, asking why I'm stealing their pads or something. Just didn't answer and I don't think I did it again.

My niece used to wear pull ups to bed and I had always wanted to steal one, but the closest I ever got was interrupted when I noticed that my mom was watching me from afar.

Reactions: Austen00
AtPeace said:
I used to steal my sister's pads
I tried to do the same with my mother's. Enough that she both noticed and knew who was doing it. It didn't go over all that well. 😋

Reactions: antte91 and KrankyPants
I think stole diapers twice from the girl I was babysitting when I was a teenager. I was potty train normally when I was a kid and it was the first time I was wearing a diaper in 10+ years.

iwearattends said:
Wow I have such a similar story stealing pampers when I was around 10 or so. Thought I had gotten away with it too but was taken to an office and my Mom called. The guy I had was also super insulting and cruel and it caused me to break down and cry for like an hour.
I never attempted stealing again but I remember being tempted before finally buying Attends at a drugstore when I was 18.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
It seems to be a trend that lots of people did some things like this. I myself have never actually taken any from stores or anything like that but definetly had...borrowed some from cousins and relatives or family friends.

My attraction was to plastic pants and when I was young I would take them from diaper pails, baby bureaus, diaper bags, or clotheslines. When I was on my paper route I would look for diapers and plastic pants hung out to dry and sneak around to steal off the clothesline. The trailer court was especially good hunting for me as there were more young families and single mothers with babies there. This was the late ‘60s so nearly everyone was using cloth diapers and plastic pants for there children. There was one trailer, near the edge of the trailer court, with the clothesline near the rear door, which had about 8 pair of Gerber plastic pants, my favorite, hung out one afternoon. I snuck around behind the adjacent trailers and was just beginning to snatch my prizes off the clothesline when the trailer‘s rear door burst open and an older lady comes out shouting “ahah, I caught you!”. She was babysitting for the mother and she also lived diagonal across the block from my folks home. She said she was going to call my mother as I was leaving so I was scared to death as I went home. That night, and for the next couple of weeks I was living in terror anticipating a phone call to my mom, but it never came. The population of our town was 660, according to the 1960 census, so I ran into this lady far more often than I would’ve liked, but she didn’t do anything other than scowl when I would run into her in our small town. I’m not sure if she told anyone else, she probably informed the woman that she was babysitting for, but I never heard a word.

RetroGamerGuy said:
..borrowed some from cousins and relatives or family friends.
Borrowed can be a misleading word... Soooo... Did THEY know you "borrowed" the diapers and where they returned?
:ROFLMAO: LOL

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, sdweasel and tam1623
I stole incontinence nappies so many times as a child. I literally burglarised places to get nappies. Can't go too much into it but their was one particular place I would go burglarise. I would sneak out my bedroom window late at night and go burglaring. Luckily their was a place for disabled people near my house and they had a shed stocked full of incontinence nappies.

Did this for many years as a 12/13/14/15/16 year old. I had a den in an abandoned building that I kept my stock.

Last edited:
edwardous said:
Borrowed can be a misleading word... Soooo... Did THEY know you "borrowed" the diapers and where they returned?
:ROFLMAO: LOL
Lol i know I know it was just my way of justifying that I was too afraid (for awhile) to go out and buy my own packs which I DID end up doing eventually.

Back