Diaper rash/smell prevention idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musashi

Banned
So I've had this idea for a long time.

But, why don't they put like Activated Carbon and this stuff like Seachem Purigen in diapers?

Seachem Purigen is made for removing ammonia/nitrite/nitrate and stuff, and it's re-usable. (could work great in a cloth diaper.)

It's all safe, I mean like fish survive in it and stuff.

The Seachem Purigen

Activated carbon would look kinda dirty probably.

I was curious kind of, would people buy diapers with that in it if it worked well and was reasonably priced?

The first time I wore like all-day with a ABDL diaper I got a rash. The main thing is, it could really stop the smell probably (very very well.)

If anyone wants to experiment with that, be my guest and report back! I could probably get a manufacturer to make the product and sell them.

Also, this is technically a claim to intellectual property. © I'm about to go file a patent probably here in a moment to reserve it.

:smile1:

Well that IS a good idea. Though I'm not sure it would be usefull for manfacturers OR anyone diaper dependent. Most any 24/7 user, and especially those with bowel incontinence, are not going to want to wear a diaper for 24 hours. Not only will the diaper swell insanely thick, but having a messy diaper on for more than even 1 hour is a bad idea.

That said, I myself have gone 24 hours in just one diaper (Betterdry/Crinklz). Intersstingly enough, I find having a diaper this capable is actually required for my overnight side sleeping and heavy wetting. Smells and rashes aside though, having a diaper weight that much, and sag that much thoughout the day just isn't sustainable in the long run. I personally prefer to not leak overnight, and still change in the morning even though the back half of my diaper is nowhere near used.

Slomo said:
Well that IS a good idea. Though I'm not sure it would be usefull for manfacturers OR anyone diaper dependent. Most any 24/7 user, and especially those with bowel incontinence, are not going to want to wear a diaper for 24 hours. Not only will the diaper swell insanely thick, but having a messy diaper on for more than even 1 hour is a bad idea.

That said, I myself have gone 24 hours in just one diaper (Betterdry/Crinklz). Intersstingly enough, I find having a diaper this capable is actually required for my overnight side sleeping and heavy wetting. Smells and rashes aside though, having a diaper weight that much, and sag that much thoughout the day just isn't sustainable in the long run. I personally prefer to not leak overnight, and still change in the morning even though the back half of my diaper is nowhere near used.

I know what you mean, but, I've walked through walmart only-wet and had people give me funny looks and noises >.<

Whats the best to use for a rash that won't go away? Been a week now and not much better.

A little off topic but.. Get yourself a tube of athlete’s foot cream, an anti fungal is whats needed, but only get one containing the active ingredient clotrimizole, the Tinactin won’t do it

drawer said:
A little off topic but.. Get yourself a tube of athlete’s foot cream, an anti fungal is whats needed, but only get one containing the active ingredient clotrimizole, the Tinactin won’t do it

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back