Diaper Punished

Bbjames said:
Hey Ceras,
How old were you when you you were put back into plastic backed diapers? I have to admit….I hope it’s ok to say that I am jealous of you. 🙂.
By the mid 90s I could not fit into Large or XL baby diapers. Gosh, I wish I could have still fit into them. To me, those plastic baby diapers were very cute. Too thin unfortunately. 😞 but still awesome.
And they were quite large. Like, XL Pampers size 6, as well as Luvs.
I’m not sure if Huggies was able to compete during those times.
I’m sorry if I have asked you this before. I can remember……
Did your mommy put you in big Pampers from the time period? I’d so….ahhhhhh what a beautiful diaper.

Oh also, you mentioned you were embarrassed about the sound of the crinkle when you walked around in them and had when you had your diaper changed.
Did you secretly love wearing those plastic diapers?
Did you love having your diaper changed? It sounds like you remember having your bummy changed and being put back into a fresh, clean new snug Pampers or whatever diaper your parents or babysitter had on hand.
You lucky girl.
I am so jealous. OMG!
Who put you back in diapers? Who changed you? We’re you ever left to just walk or crawl around in just your diaper as a bottom (without a diaper cover, panties, plastic pants etc) whilst wearing just a top?
I hope this is ok that I ask this. I do not mean to ask too much.
I’m sorry if I have asked to much
I was around 5 or 6 when it happened.
Yes, after I started to get over the embarrassment, I started to like being babied.
Technically speaking, I put myself back into diapers cause I was sneaking them out of the daycare nursery before I was punished, then, when I got caught, it was the daycare attendants and my parents combined decision to put me through the punishment. As for who changed me, it was either my mom or big sister when I was home, or any of the attendants when I was at daycare, and yes, there were several times when I was left in just a diaper and shirt, both at home and at daycare

Reactions: AJaime10xxx
Ceras said:
Yes, after I started to get over the embarrassment, I started to like being babied.
Technically speaking, I put myself back into diapers cause I was sneaking them out of the daycare nursery before I was punished, then, when I got caught, it was the daycare attendants and my parents combined decision to put me through the punishment. As for who changed me, it was either my mom or big sister when I was home, or any of the attendants when I was at daycare, and yes, there were several times when I was left in just a diaper and shirt, both at home and at daycare
How much older than you was your sister? That must have been pretty embarrassing having her change your diapers.

Ali123 said:
How much older than you was your sister? That must have been pretty embarrassing having her change your diapers.
She's about 8 years older than me, and yes it was cause she would constantly tease me over wetting my diapers, especially when she babysat me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali123
Ceras said:
Wow i had very simmilar Situations. 😅
I would love to read this as a full story :love:

Bbjames said:
Hey Ceras
Oh wow. I am sorry that happened to you. How did you feel at the time when you were put back in diapers, changed etc? Were you like me and liked it? Do you remember what kind of diapers they put you in?
Yes I do. Mine was back in 1975. They put me in plastic pampers

• Love
Reactions: Bbjames
Ceras said:
She's about 8 years older than me, and yes it was cause she would constantly tease me over wetting my diapers, especially when she babysat me.
Sisters can be very mean to boys, can’t they?

I was lucky in many ways that although Lucy saw me being spanked and put into nappies, she never really teased me about it.

Ali123 said:
Sisters can be very mean to boys, can’t they?

I was lucky in many ways that although Lucy saw me being spanked and put into nappies, she never really teased me about it.
I'm not a boy

Ceras said:
I'm not a boy
My apologies, Ceras. I meant siblings can be mean to each other, but I shouldn’t have assumed.

I almost got put back into diapers when I was 11 or 12, but it wasn't as a punishment, I secretly heard a conversation my mother was having with another person.

Back then, I was horrified about that possibility, so I started going to the bathroom more often and I even told my mom when I was going to go 😂

It didn't last much time, but I could prevent that from happening, it would have been very harmful for my pride.

I remember diaper punishment was a very real thing back in 60s and early 70s. Older child in large family so cloth diapers were always available with plastic pants. Don't remember if it corrected whatever I was being punished for but sure left lasting impression on me. All my life I desired spankings and diapers as punishment, gotten alot easier to accomplish as years go on.

Nottylu said:
I remember diaper punishment was a very real thing back in 60s and early 70s. Older child in large family so cloth diapers were always available with plastic pants. Don't remember if it corrected whatever I was being punished for but sure left lasting impression on me. All my life I desired spankings and diapers as punishment, gotten alot easier to accomplish as years go on.
I was a child in the 1990's and I never knew that diaper punishment was even a thing.

Reactions: Nottylu
treehopper said:
Did this staining and caked on poop in the underwear end at some point ? When was that ?
Hello,
Yes. But it continued for a while after the largest baby diapers would no longer fit. I was able to hand wash my stained underwear.
I guess around 11-12.
Before secondary school

Bbjames said:
Hello,
Yes. But it continued for a while after the largest baby diapers would no longer fit. I was able to hand wash my stained underwear.
I guess around 11-12.
Before
Hemix said:
I almost got put back into diapers when I was 11 or 12, but it wasn't as a punishment, I secretly heard a conversation my mother was having with another person.

Back then, I was horrified about that possibility, so I started going to the bathroom more often and I even told my mom when I was going to go 😂

It didn't last much time, but I could prevent that from happening, it would have been very harmful for my pride.
Oh? What was or would have been the reason for your mother to want to put you back in diapers? Is that what the conversation was about? Do you wish that perhaps you really would have loved to be diapered again? Or was this situation somehow not a good scene? I apologize Hemix. I am a bit confused here.
I’m sorry 😞

Last edited:
Bbjames said:
Oh? What was or would have been the reason for your mother to want to put you back in diapers? Is that what the conversation was about? Do you wish that perhaps you really would have loved to be diapered again? Or was this situation somehow not a good scene? I apologize Hemix. I am a bit confused here.
I’m sorry 😞
When I was very little, I got the door of my bathroom opened once while I was sitting on the toilet and many family members, including uncles and aunts, were watching. My family didn't do it to torture nor harm me, but I got traumatized since then and decided to hold it until nighttime, when I would go in peace before taking a shower.

My mom wasn't aware about that, so all she saw was I got skidmarks very often and she was getting mad about it, so she talked about it with another mom and she suggested her to put me back into diapers (I think one of her sons wore them). She might have thought that I couldn't really hold it and that I needed them.

I remember I was really afraid of going during daytime, but I didn't want to get back into diapers, so that's why I stopped holding it for so long and started going to the bathroom more often after I listened to that conversation.

When I was a kid, I saw diapers like things only babies and kids with disabilities wore, it terrified me, so that fear was even stronger than the fear of getting the bathroom door opened and being spotted when I tried to poop.

Ironically, when I grew up, I took I liking to pooping myself and wearing diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bbjames
I have some Memories of diaper punishment or threatening, but some i am not sure of and i think those are Dreams or Fantasies i had.
But i know for a fact my mum had threatened me with Pampers multiple times.
E.g. in a store if i didn't behave or for some other bad or childlike behaviors.
"This is for babys!" or "Are you a baby?" and mostly it ended with: "Should i put you back in Pampers?"
These Lines stuck in my head and i remember those vivid.
I always obeyed after hearing them and showed best behavior to not hear them again.

But after many Threats of that kind, it lost the Fear and Shame attached to it.
And one time my mum called me angrily from the bathroom, where she did some laundry.
She showed me some of my white Underwear with Skidmarks on it.
I was a lazy wiper and/or had some bowel Problems at the time, so i had plenty of dirty underwear that Week.
My mum was mad at me and questioned me: "Are you too lazy to wipe your bum?"
Ashamed i shooked my Head for a "No"
Not realy satisfied with that kind of answer she followed up with: "Are you a Baby which soils its Pants?"
Again i shooked my Head, but my mum wanted a real answer so she said: "Can you talk or should i put you in a Diaper like a Toddler?"
Now i was a little bit mad and i didn't like the accusations of her, so i stayed silent.
"I want an Answer?!" She insisted.

With false courage i told her: "You wouldn't put me in a diaper anyway!"
That i called her bluff was a first one, so she was taken by suprise but after a couple seconds she goes back to offense.
She grabed me by my wrist and walked fast in my room with me.
I had my old Pampers - which i wrote about in this Post - till i was 8-9 years old still in my dresser.
She grabed one of the diapers and proceded to change me, i threw a tantrum, but she diapered me regardless.
I was almost the whole day in that diaper and played with Lego, when my mum wanted to remove the diaper - I refused.
She asked if i liked it being in Pampers and i told her yes, she was visibly confused.
For bed she removed the diaper and after this point she never threatened me with diapers again.
I was kinda sad, because i secretly whished for this to happen again.

But i had plenty akward Situations in the near future, where i got caught multiple times, but this is a story for another Topic 😅

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kirisin and Bbjames
Hemix said:
When I was very little, I got the door of my bathroom opened once while I was sitting on the toilet and many family members, including uncles and aunts, were watching. My family didn't do it to torture nor harm me, but I got traumatized since then and decided to hold it until nighttime, when I would go in peace before taking a shower.

My mom wasn't aware about that, so all she saw was I got skidmarks very often and she was getting mad about it, so she talked about it with another mom and she suggested her to put me back into diapers (I think one of her sons wore them). She might have thought that I couldn't really hold it and that I needed them.

I remember I was really afraid of going during daytime, but I didn't want to get back into diapers, so that's why I stopped holding it for so long and started going to the bathroom more often after I listened to that conversation.

When I was a kid, I saw diapers like things only babies and kids with disabilities wore, it terrified me, so that fear was even stronger than the fear of getting the bathroom door opened and being spotted when I tried to poop.

Ironically, when I grew up, I took I liking to pooping myself and wearing diapers.
Very similar to me.
I used to hold my poop in for long times as well.
I used to sit on my heel of my left foot stuffed up into my bum hole and actually allow my body to release the poop. But it wouldn’t come out. It couldn’t because of my heel.
I loved that feeling. I was a weird kid lol. To say the least. I was affraid to shit. It would lead to skid marks and poo in my underwear. Which lead to (like you) getting my mom upset and she would punish me and put me back into my baby brothers Pampers. If told my story in earlier posts.
I was caught in a loop.
I loved to be in diapers, I loved when she would be mad at me and put the diaper on fast and hard. It was amazing. I used to get aroused as a child . Which was confusing big time. My first “wet” experience was while I was in Pampers rubbing my penis over the diaper at I think around 9 maybe? All I know is that touching myself felt good and something was hard in my diaper on my body. Before that, everytime I thought of diapers or was put in them I would have an erection. I was so scared and confused as a child. I had found some diapers somehwre and stole them to take home and wear in my room secretly.
That was the weirdest feeling of all.
I had no idea what this liquid was coming out of my penis at the time.
I couldn’t tell anyone because I was in a baby diaper (Pampers, XL double elastic) taped up barely….I remember the tapes just fit me.
I was shaking I was so nervous that I had done something wrong and ruined my body.
Anyone else have a traumatic experience like that with diapers?

Reactions: mbta12
Bbjames said:
Very similar to me.
I used to sit on my heel of my left foot stuffed up into my bum hole and actually allow my body to release the poop. But it wouldn’t come out. It couldn’t because of my heel.
I loved that feeling. I was a weird kid lol. To say the least. I was affraid to shit. It would lead to skid marks and poo in my underwear. Which lead to (like you) getting my mom upset and she would punish me and put me back into my baby brothers Pampers. If told my story in earlier posts.
I was caught in a loop.
I loved to be in diapers, I loved when she would be mad at me and put the diaper on fast and hard. It was amazing. I used to get aroused as a child . Which was confusing big time. My first “wet” experience was while I was in Pampers rubbing my penis over the diaper at I think around 9 maybe? All I know is that touching myself felt good and something was hard in my diaper on my body. Before that, everytime I thought of diapers or was put in them I would have an erection. I was so scared and confused as a child. I had found some diapers somehwre and stole them to take home and wear in my room secretly.
That was the weirdest feeling of all.drawers
I couldn’t tell anyone because I was in a baby diaper (Pampers, XL double elastic) taped up barely….I remember the tapes just fit me.
I was shaking I was so nervous that I had done something wrong and ruined my body.
In the other Post you wrote to me:
Oh wow! You most definitely received Pamper punishment.
Reading your short story here had my body and mind reacting with many emotions and feelings. One feeling is extreme pleasure. Since I was punished in diapers many times (I loved it everytime it happened)…hearing your account with your mom grabbing your wrist and forcing you to wear a Pampers brought back that euphoric feeling throughout my body.
Wow! It was real and quite I intense the rush I felt. Especially the more I read about your story.
Then seeing the pics you uploaded was somewhat overwhelming.
I’m not sure if anyone else ever gets these feelings when you read, see, or hear stories of other young kids (when we were that age and we were punished and/or forced to wear baby diapers and powder)…
Another feeling I felt was one of jealousy.
Even though I was put back into diapers…the thought of another mother perhaps diapering me and scolding me was a rush as well.
I really loved when the babysitter would angrily put me in a diaper for the same “skid marks” like you were.
It was amazing.
I am still feeling some sort of euphoria as I am typing this message.
Wow!
Anyone else as messed up as I am!!??? Lol
I guess we have some things in common.
Another story of mine was way before the one with the skidmarks.
The old Pampers were sitting on my dresser the first years, when i was 4-6 years old.
After that they found a place inside the lowest drawer.
Sometimes couriosity overcomed me and i snucked one of the Pampers to bed and played with it.
I didn't always taped it on me, because my mother strictly told me:
"They are only for emergencies. You don't need them anymore, because you are not a Baby!"
So they had the forbidden fruit aspect for me, but after a while i needed to tape one on again.

I think it was a friday and after my parents brought me to bed i waited till the house was silent.
Then i snuck on of my blue Pampers out of the plastic package (see attachment) and sneaked back in my top bunk bed, where i always slept.
I changed me into the diaper and was blissfully happy about it.
To this day i remember the sound of my PJ sliding over the plastic cover of the diaper.
I cuddled with my plushies and was totaly in babymode.
Then i laid on my stomach and wiggled around to here the crinkling and to feel the diaper even more.
Suddenly i had the most powerful feelings i've ever experienced coming from down there.
Ofcourse i connected those feelings with the Pampers, because i didn't know any better.
I slept with the diaper and hid it under my pillow, my mum found it and told me:
"Why do you always play with those baby diapers?"
I just shrugged it of and she didn't questioned me further.

On the saturday evening i was eager to reexperience the feelings i felt last night.
So i couldn't wait to go to bed, i got in bed early and without any order from my parents.
As i told them goodnight my mum asked: "Are you sick or something? You never go to bed that early?"
I answered something like i felt tired that day.
This time i snuck the Pampers directly and hid it between my mattress and the wall/bed-frame.
I heard a CD with a storyteller and waited.
After a while i thought the situation would be clear and through my anticipation i couldn't wait any longer.
I put the Pampers on me and with heartpounding lied still in my bed to be sure nobody comes.
The CD was still playing as i goofed around a little, then i heard footsteps coming to my room.
I pretend to sleep as my mum entered my room, she stoped the CD Player and was going towards my bed.

I was totaly shoked and heard my heart in my ears.
She stroke my hair and said: "Are you alright?"
I knew i couldn't pretend to sleep any longer, but i didn't know what to do so i waited a little longer.
My mom was now getting nervous and thought i was ill or something.
So shes shoke me a little bit to wake up.
Now i opend my eyes and stared at her with the deer in the headlights look.
She knew something was off and asked: "What is going on mister?"
I stammered a not convincing: "N-Nothing..."
But she didn't bought it and was searching in my bed for something i would hide.
I panicked and holded my duvet very tight, she yanked it away and searched till she looked at my PJ.
With the words: "Did you..." She reached for my PJ pants and pulled it with one finger slighty down.
"...diapered yourself again!?!" She ended the sentence as she saw the colourful bears on my blue Pampers.

I was paralyzed and nearly crying and she thought carefully about what to say or do next.
Then she executed her new strategy and said in a babyvoice:
"Ahh does my little baby still needs Pampers for the night?"
I was more than perplexed about this question and just said "No..." in disbelief.
"It sure looks like you want to be a baby again..." She countered.
Now i was in full panickmode, i cried and tried to untape the diaper from me.
But she grabed my hand and said: "Nonono! You will wear the diaper now for the whole night, like little babys have to!"
I stammered a "B-But..."
She followed up with: "No buts... You want to be a baby, so you have to wear Pampers!"
Then she made it clear to not remove the diaper and that i have to sleep now.
Which gave me a bunch of mixed feelings.

After she left my room i was alone again and calmed down, now my parents knew which was realy embarrassing but on the other hand i don't have to be paranoid anymore.
So i did the same as the night before and had the same powerful feelings and slept well.
On the next day i realy thought it was a dream till my mum entered my room again and said:
"Morning! Did my baby slept well this night? Have you wet your diaper?"
I knew it wasn't a dream, she walked with me to the bathroom were she undid the diaper send me to the toilet (were i luckily did number 2) and went to the shower.
After the shower i thought it was over but my mum came back with a diaper in her hands and demanded me to lie on the ground.
I threw a tantrum and cried and she gave me a way out:
"If you realy don't want diapers anymore, i throw all your Pampers away and this is over?!"
But i couldn't say yes, because i want to relive those feelings i just discovered.
So i told her "No" which led her to diaper me again and saying: "If you want your Pampers that bad, you will have to wear them for a while now!"

She kept me the whole sunday in diapers and we even visited my grandparents (her side) which was beyond embarrassing.
I think she changed me at least 3-4 times, i even had to use the diaper but just for number 1.
I have vague memories that she kept me for the following monday at kindergarten still in diapers, but this could have been a fantasy or false memory.
Otherwise the diaper threats began with this incident and she told me if i didn't behave she goes to the supermarket and buys the biggest pack of Pampers they have.
I remember she showed some big package to me one time at a grocery shoppingtrip.
Sorry, that was a long story 😅

Attachments

• Pampers 1990 Boys.jpg
    Pampers 1990 Boys.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
  • Love
Reactions: Bmoney31690, diaperdude and Bbjames
Bbjames said:
Very similar to me.
I was caught in a loop.
I can really relate to your story.

Bbjames said:
Very similar to me.
I was caught in a loop.
I love your story. Very similar to me too

Back