Diaper/Pull-Up Pattern Recreations

stanleyspaceboy

diaper and pull-up design researcher
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i will post various diaper/pull-up pattern recreations i make here.

i will update the thread as i go along.

unknown vintage pull-up i found on ebay
Untitled393_20231003164041.png

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, michaelmc, Marting and 2 others

2004 ballerina goodnites
Untitled394_20231003203607.png

Cool stuff! I've always loved the designs on pull-ups.

Reactions: antoniorain789 and stanleyspaceboy
maisan said:
Cool stuff! I've always loved the designs on pull-ups.
i plan to do more than just pull-ups so keep an eye out

Reactions: theancientmariner
@stanleyspaceboy I love this idea of recreating the images of previous Pull Ups designs. Here is a link to several more images if you need some help. I look forward to seeing more from you ☺️.

Aquasailor said:
@stanleyspaceboy I love this idea of recreating the images of previous Pull Ups designs. Here is a link to several more images if you need some help. I look forward to seeing more from you ☺️.

this is actually such an amazing resource
thanks for sharing this

2015 princess alberstons basics for kids
Untitled397_20231004044422.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dashsanta, babyamelia, michaelmc and 2 others
if anyone has an archive of baby diaper designs then feel free to send me a link

stanleyspaceboy said:

2015 princess alberstons basics for kids
View attachment 119820
This is an amazing drawing! I'm glad you enjoy my archive of various training pants designs from over the years. I am always on the lookout for new designs and I like the approach you are taking to this.

Would you be willing to do drawings of just the front and the back images of the princesses on this one, without the hearts? I'd like to see how this design looks without the background.

Reactions: stanleyspaceboy
Aquasailor said:
This is an amazing drawing! I'm glad you enjoy my archive of various training pants designs from over the years. I am always on the lookout for new designs and I like the approach you are taking to this.

Would you be willing to do drawings of just the front and the back images of the princesses on this one, without the hearts? I'd like to see how this design looks without the background.
sure can do!

Reactions: Aquasailor
We could do some of our own designs that'd be so cool! :love:

Reactions: stanleyspaceboy
Aquasailor said:

also, i wanna do more than just pull-ups, so i wanna know if you have any archive of baby diaper designs?

Reactions: baliebox4916
@stanleyspaceboy hmm, I don't have many diaper designs, although I do have some pictures of the landing strips from the 90s. Here are the ones I have:

Edit: Pampers Phases for Girls 1993 Walker size 3

Pampers Phases Girls 1993 Walker size 3 tape 1.JPG
Pampers Phases Girls 1993 Walker size 3 tape 2.JPG
Pampers Phases Girls 1993 Walker size 3 tape 3.JPG
Pampers Phases Girls 1993 Walker size 3 tape 4.JPG
Pampers Phases Girls 1993 Walker size 3 tape 5.JPG
Pampers Phases Girls 1993 Walker size 3 tape 6.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: michaelmc, theancientmariner and babyamelia
Does anyone think these prints are copyrighted so they can't be used on any future diapers? If not, these prints would be perfect! Especially that last one right here^^

@stanleyspaceboy This is how nappies where done back in the days before full print nappies and is also part of nappy culture even today some nappies use printed landing stripes both adult and child.🥰
Threads are open to discussion and debate when posted and out of he control off the postee so we must go with the flow as i too have found , threads evolve sometimes into something better and sometimes peater out but so long as we all have fun it's all good 😀

michaelmc said:
@stanleyspaceboy This is how nappies where done back in the days before full print nappies and is also part of nappy culture even today some nappies use printed landing stripes both adult and child.🥰
Threads are open to discussion and debate when posted and out of he control off the postee so we must go with the flow as i too have found , threads evolve sometimes into something better and sometimes peater out but so long as we all have fun it's all good 😀
yes, i know that, but i want a little bit more variety when it comes to recreating diaper designs. Recreating just a landing pad doesn't scratch that diaper design recreation itch enough. i want something that actually has a design on the padding, not just the landing pad.

@stanleyspaceboy you must mean the modern all-around designs which have become commonplace since the 2000s. I'm afraid I don't have any of those nappy designs. I am mainly a Pull-Ups person. I personally enjoy the designs but I'm sure you'll find someone else who has all-around nappy designs for you to recreate.

P.S. I noticed you changed your avatar to one of the training pants designs ;).

• Love
Reactions: michaelmc
Aquasailor said:
@stanleyspaceboy you must mean the modern all-around designs which have become commonplace since the 2000s. I'm afraid I don't have any of those nappy designs. I am mainly a Pull-Ups person. I personally enjoy the designs but I'm sure you'll find someone else who has all-around nappy designs for you to recreate.

They both have merits ! ❤️

Aquasailor said:

i'm sure i'll find someone who does.

Back