PaddedCub

Toddler / Baby cub
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Something just happened that made my entire week 🥰

So for background my mommy has put a diaper on me a couple times, but I do it myself the rest of the time. I sorta hide it, I’m a bit embarrassed about bringing it up with her. We already have a good thing going with her being my mommy when I’m little I don’t wanna make it weird or pressure her ya know?

Anyway while she was cooking I was putting a diaper on but forgot to close the door. She came in and helped me put it on and told me that she noticed I was being sneaky with them. She said that i didn’t have to be because she’s perfectly happy to help put diapers on me and doesn’t think it’s weird at all.

I know she doesn’t have a problem with it, I have an ongoing anxiety problem. But it was really nice to hear from her so directly that she not only doesn’t mind, but wants to help me put them on!

I made me very happy!

• Love
Reactions: Yoboroad, Happy2BeInNappies2, DPLuvAB and 16 others
oh! that's amazing, you have a great dinamic!!

Reactions: Blekyss, PaddedCub and CutestPaddedFemboy
Now that’s bringing down a wall of anxiety , I’m happy for you 🥰 We that are medically IC for what ever reason must use a diaper it’s no different than normal underpants really it’s a needed medical situation. My mommy wife started diapering me a long time ago when my arms did not work properly . She a nurse she told me back then it’s just your underpants no big deal . Today she picks out the cute ABDL diapers as long as they work properly . One exception no pink lol I’m her toddler boy and little boys don’t wear little girls designs 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: Blekyss, Deleted member 62493, RuffRuff and 1 other person
Treat her with kindness and meet her needs.

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss and PaddedCub
Frungie said:
Treat her with kindness and meet her needs.
Definitely! We communicate about how we do so regularly 💖

Reactions: Blekyss and BBBen
mightytoddler said:
Now that’s bringing down a wall of anxiety
It really did ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss and mightytoddler
littledinogoesrawr said:
oh! that's amazing, you have a great dinamic!!
We put effort into making it work for us it really does pay off!

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, pampers568, mightytoddler and 1 other person
PaddedCub said:
Something just happened that made my entire week 🥰

So for background my mommy has put a diaper on me a couple times, but I do it myself the rest of the time. I sorta hide it, I’m a bit embarrassed about bringing it up with her. We already have a good thing going with her being my mommy when I’m little I don’t wanna make it weird or pressure her ya know?

Anyway while she was cooking I was putting a diaper on but forgot to close the door. She came in and helped me put it on and told me that she noticed I was being sneaky with them. She said that i didn’t have to be because she’s perfectly happy to help put diapers on me and doesn’t think it’s weird at all.

I know she doesn’t have a problem with it, I have an ongoing anxiety problem. But it was really nice to hear from her so directly that she not only doesn’t mind, but wants to help me put them on!

I made me very happy!
you have a wonderful mommy.

• Love
Reactions: pampers568, mightytoddler and PaddedCub
CutestPaddedFemboy said:
you have a wonderful mommy.
I do! She doesn’t get the chance to be mommy that often because she has a chronic illness. Im usually her daddy ❤️ But when she feels well enough to participate in my regression, it’s very nice

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, pampers568, mightytoddler and 1 other person
Let your Mommy care for you. Tell her she's in charge of everything. Give up your big boy rights. I would help you in the long run. Trust me on this

Back