cut out pants

Throwawaw11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
anybody know where i can get some crotch cut out pants that show off the diaper

Are you talking about buttless chaps? Or snappy crotch jeans?

Chaps you can find at your local leather store, or online.

Tykables sells snappy crotch jeans, and there are independant vendors who hand make them as well.

Last edited:
Lukas said:
Are you talking about buttless chaps? Or snappy crotch jeans?

Chaps you can find at your local leather store, or online.

Tykables sells snappy crotch jeans, and there are independant vendors who hand make them as well.
no snaps just an open gap in the wetness indicator area

Are you talking about something like this?

Bodysuit.png

If so you might search on "ABDL split crotch" or "ABDL open crotch".

I could have sworn that AliExpress and ASweetBaby sold Chinese-style split-crotch toddler pants and sleepers sized up for adults, but now I can't find those products. Besides, I never figured out how to pay for an order on either site.

Last edited:
Reactions: KrankyPants
Here are a bunch of examples of that Chinese split-crotch or open crotch style of pants and sleepers, in case this helps you refine what you're looking for.

a0eccca759267d6fba1f73b4c1a9d11f.jpg

c45bf15e02ebc17007aca65e2879457c.jpg

8fdf20b63dec669ea7fd1c8677f511fd.jpg

Reactions: DiaperDiva and KrankyPants
WillFord384 said:
Are you talking about something like this?

View attachment 70221

If so you might search on "ABDL split crotch" or "ABDL open crotch".

I could have sworn that AliExpress and ASweetBaby sold Chinese-style split-crotch toddler pants and sleepers sized up for adults, but now I can't find those products. Besides, I never figured out how to pay for an order on either site.
yes like that but pants that are soft like cotton

Unfortunately with something that specific in adult sizes, you may need to reach out to someone who does custom orders.

Somewhere in Asia. China 🇨🇳 🌏 🙂 Those split crotch pants that potty training kids wear with the crotch cut out so they can practice elimination communication and connect the dots!

KrankyPants said:
Somewhere in Asia. China 🇨🇳 🌏 🙂 Those split crotch pants that potty training kids wear with the crotch cut out so they can practice elimination communication and connect the dots!
I had never heard of this before, what a fascinating cultural difference between China and western countries. By our first attempts at Potty Training we're already covering our diapers up instead of really highlighting the wetness indicator.

Back