Christmas morning diapers as kids

Lyric said:
Lots of nice memories of Christmas when I was a kid. Oldest of three, and we all couldn't wait to open presents in the morning. We'd be up and out of bed while mom and dad where still in bed. My sisters and I were all in our diapers and rubber pants and jammies hanging around the tree trying to guess what was in the presents. We all had wet diapers of course and didn't care in the least. We had so many Christmas mornings like this. l remember the last time we all had diapers on in the morning, I was 15 and my sisters were 11 and 7. The next Christmas I was the only one still wearing diapers and rubber pants. And here I am, 60 years later once again in my diapers and rubber pants celebrating Christmas with my wife and daughter.
I loved your Christmas mornings.

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, Blekyss, NKY2020 and 1 other person
GoodniteQueen said:
I loved wearing my pullups I loved the comfort at night and convenience on weekend. They were even my period pads
Hi @GoodniteQueen, You also wore them for or during your period? But just at night, right?

BwBunny said:
Hi @GoodniteQueen, You also wore them for or during your period? But just at night, right?
During the day for my period yes. Why do you ask?

GoodniteQueen said:
During the day for my period yes. Why do you ask?
Well, don't get me wrong, pull ups were never for me, I was just weeing too much at night, and I still kind of do.
But how you can make it work with a nappy, boggles me. Also, I assumed that you were just a bedwetter.
If you wore goodnites during the day for your period, I would assume that you also had some other daytime problem.

Luckily I don't need to wear a nappy during the day. If I did, it would be messy and gross me out. I would probably just stay those days.
For my period, I wear a tampon and a pad during the day. Just to be sure. I could really do with just one, but I like the extra security.
But for the night, well, sorry for being graphical, but some mornings it probably looks like I slaughtered a pig when I stand in my bathtub undressing...

hanbanan said:
I wasn’t in my diapers on Christmas morning past middle school, I always changed even though I was still wetting in high school. It was always so embarrassing!
Hi @hanbanan.
How did you end up wearing nappies in the christmas morning? Didn't you ever need to use the bathroom? Couldn't you just change yourself?

I'm still a bedwetter, but I was always put at the potty and then changed into regular underwear at christmas morning, as any other morning, since I started school.

Accidents did happen when I was excited, at christmas, and especially when I was younger. A few times I was switched back to a nappy for the time being, My guess is that I was 8 or 9 the last time that ever happened, so that would mean that I was still primary school.
I have a few dull memories of being changed back, and that it was always a bit embarrassing, and that I hated it, but I don't have any memories of being uncomfortable afterwards, whatever that means...

I remember spending Christmas with my family and relatives opening up presents. Because of our family’s high income, we offered to accommodate everyone to stay at our place, including a sleepover of having my cousins share the same room as me. My caretaker was also there to enjoy Christmas with us as her family was visiting people she didn’t like to be with.

Needless to say, my Christmas morning was spent in a wet diaper, and a happy 10 year old Lucas opening up his presents along with my cousins, relatives, caretaker and parents. Surprisingly, even though the diaper was slightly saturated from the night and that blue line was clearly visible for all to see, I was allowed to enjoy the morning gathering opening up my presents along with my family members.

It wasn’t until the afternoon after our Christmas dinner that I had completely soiled my diaper, flushing out the wetness indicator and starting to feel me starting to pool in my diaper during our afternoon leisurely family time. I did feel it leak a little but, I don’t think anyone noticed.

I was too afraid to move from my position on the couch, so I decided to call for my caregiver to attend to my diaper needs. She was quick to act and decided to change me on the couch I was laying on. Luckily, only my aunt was in the room with me while the others were downstairs in the basement, watching the telly and drinking.

Reactions: ogdlv, skalippi, Blekyss and 2 others
I have vivid memories of Christmas day and diapers/nappies as I wore them from the ages of one to four and a half when I lived with my pearents in Cayman which is situated in the Carribbean.

I remember mum waking me up and me innmy cott/cribb being lifted up and then changed into ap clean pampers/Huggies plastic coated diaper which where white at that time,

after mum dressing me I would go downstairs and kneel under the Christmas tree looking up at the lights and ornaments and start unwrapping my preasents the smell of the pine and the chocolate ornaments quality street I think plus others, and the citrus smells of the dried orange and lemon slices with cinnamon.

Just magical every time and as I had helped my pearents decorating the tree before then a powerful sence of pride and Christmas breakfast was also special because after I was placed in my high chair being with the family including my uncle who was visiting from the UK was just something special.

I remember having lots of toys and some special presents as well one of which was a brand new box of pampers and a playpen with soft sides and netting a giant Spongy plastic jigsaw type puzzle for the floor that was multi coloured with numbers & alphabet letters.

I also remember having to wear diapers/nappies all the time as in 24/7 during those years during that time my mum was my primary care provider whilst dad was a teacher at the local college/university although mum also had a job as an accountant in grand Cayman.

These are just some of my memories of those clearly times in my formative or early years/childhood.

Reactions: ogdlv, doublepadded and Blekyss
doublepadded said:
I remember spending Christmas with my family and relatives opening up presents. Because of our family’s high income, we offered to accommodate everyone to stay at our place, including a sleepover of having my cousins share the same room as me. My caretaker was also there to enjoy Christmas with us as her family was visiting people she didn’t like to be with.

Needless to say, my Christmas morning was spent in a wet diaper, and a happy 10 year old Lucas opening up his presents along with my cousins, relatives, caretaker and parents. Surprisingly, even though the diaper was slightly saturated from the night and that blue line was clearly visible for all to see, I was allowed to enjoy the morning gathering opening up my presents along with my family members.

It wasn’t until the afternoon after our Christmas dinner that I had completely soiled my diaper, flushing out the wetness indicator and starting to feel me starting to pool in my diaper during our afternoon leisurely family time. I did feel it leak a little but, I don’t think anyone noticed.

I was too afraid to move from my position on the couch, so I decided to call for my caregiver to attend to my diaper needs. She was quick to act and decided to change me on the couch I was laying on. Luckily, only my aunt was in the room with me while the others were downstairs in the basement, watching the telly and drinking.
Caregiver as in a nanny cuz of your family's high income or do you have some disability where you qualify for a need of a caregiver?

jamiejamie said:
Caregiver as in a nanny cuz of your family's high income or do you have some disability where you qualify for a need of a caregiver?
Hired caregiver, I suppose you can call her a nanny. I use caregiver because she was paid to be a guardian, but because of her age as well, being just graduated with college when she was hired, I'm not sure if using nanny would be acceptable, or if babysitter would be more fit. Either way, I think calling her my caregiver was the safest option.

Reactions: jamiejamie
doublepadded said:
Hired caregiver, I suppose you can call her a nanny. I use caregiver because she was paid to be a guardian, but because of her age as well, being just graduated with college when she was hired, I'm not sure if using nanny would be acceptable, or if babysitter would be more fit. Either way, I think calling her my caregiver was the safest option.
Gotcha. In my country, USA, my cousins calls theirs "nanny" when I was growing up.

Reactions: doublepadded
I have one distinct memory of Christmas morning in diapers. I think every Christmas I wouldn’t take off my Goodnites and would just open presents while I was in a wet diaper but like I didn’t do it on purpose, like I didn’t do it because I wanted to, but not because I didn’t want to either. It was just like what happened there was no intention. Anyways I’m pretty sure all of my Christmas mornings were spent diapered but there’s only one morning I remember distinctly. My sister and I go downstairs with our parents and I see I got this massive Lego set. My sister also got a Lego set too. Me and my sister rly loved Lego and we would rarely get so it was a big deal. We opened the rest of our presents and then right then and there we started building the Lego. I was always much slower then my sister and it took me 3 hours to finish the set. By the time I was done it was probably like 3pm but this whole time I was in a wet diaper and did not mind at all. I remember while I was building my Lego I could feel the wetness on my but and crotch but I think I just didn’t care. I think Goodnites we’re so normal for me I was unfazed by wearing a wet one. Usually on normal days I would wake up and take off my diaper then get changed for school or whatever. But I remember on Christmas me and my sister and sometimes my mom would do this thing where we stay in our pyjamas all day and don’t leave the house and just relax and have fun. So since I never changed out of my pyjamas on Christmas I’m not sure if I just stayed in my wet diaper all day too. I think that like after opening presents I would go and take off the diaper and put on underwear but I would still spend a substantial amount of time in a wet diaper. And it was always just my immediate family for Christmas morning we would rarely have any guests over so I was fine just staying in my Goodnites since everyone in my family obviously knew about my bed wetting and my diapers. These days my mom always takes a bunch of pictures for Christmas morning but I’m not sure if she did this when I was a kid and still in diapers at night shut if she did then there’s probably some pictures somewhere of me in very wet Goodnites opening gifts on Christmas morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident and bedwetterdavid
Chinababy888 said:
I have vivid memories of Christmas day and diapers/nappies as I wore them from the ages of one to four and a half when I lived with my pearents in Cayman which is situated in the Carribbean.

I remember mum waking me up and me innmy cott/cribb being lifted up and then changed into ap clean pampers/Huggies plastic coated diaper which where white at that time,

after mum dressing me I would go downstairs and kneel under the Christmas tree looking up at the lights and ornaments and start unwrapping my preasents the smell of the pine and the chocolate ornaments quality street I think plus others, and the citrus smells of the dried orange and lemon slices with cinnamon.

Just magical every time and as I had helped my pearents decorating the tree before then a powerful sence of pride and Christmas breakfast was also special because after I was placed in my high chair being with the family including my uncle who was visiting from the UK was just something special.

I remember having lots of toys and some special presents as well one of which was a brand new box of pampers and a playpen with soft sides and netting a giant Spongy plastic jigsaw type puzzle for the floor that was multi coloured with numbers & alphabet letters.

I also remember having to wear diapers/nappies all the time as in 24/7 during those years during that time my mum was my primary care provider whilst dad was a teacher at the local college/university although mum also had a job as an accountant in grand Cayman.

These are just some of my memories of those clearly times in my formative or early years/childhood.
How long did you wear 24/7?

Sounds like I may be in a minority on this but I always changed as soon as I woke up for the day and didn't stay in a diaper/pullup/Goodnite/whatever a moment longer than necessary, wet or dry. Christmas morning was no exception and even with that excitement, first things first!

Yes lol but only around the house. I have a lot of memories navigating my bedwetting on Christmas/Easter mornings.

I’m sure I was “dry” some christmases prior to when I stopped wetting in my early teens, but definitely not most of them.

Unless I was utterly covered in pee, there was no way I was gonna shower or change out of a diaper before opening presents.

Though I remember one christmas where I skipped out on wearing diapers in the excitement of the night and ended up completely soaking the bed, which ended up delaying digging into the gifts. That was a mess of a morning as the house was full that year and I was sharing a bed with my siblings who were completely pissed lol.

But yeah, I definetly remember regularly opening presents in soiled diapers or slightly peed briefs. It’s pretty embarrassing looking through the old photobooks and home videos with the family because it’s often very obvious I’m wearing a diaper, or I’ve completely changed pjs between Christmas morning and Christmas night.

Reactions: ogdlv, wetaccident and AJFan2020
Back