• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Celaena

ABCelaenasWorld

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hi I’m Celaena! I’m 19, trans woman, I have autism and a few other mental health conditions, I ageplay to help put myself in a better mind set🥺 specifically Abdl/mdlg and it’s also a kink I guess you could say as well. I’m about to be out of a bad situation soon which is nice. I work about 60 hrs a week. I love to hike, boulder, bowl, listen to music and more. I don’t really go out a lot do to my frequent attacks. I don’t have any friends on the outside world 😂 so you’ll find me here😊

Reactions: Kittyinpink and BlameBaby
ABCelaenasWorld said:
Hi I’m Celaena! I’m 19, trans woman, I have autism and a few other mental health conditions, I ageplay to help put myself in a better mind set🥺 specifically Abdl/mdlg and it’s also a kink I guess you could say as well. I’m about to be out of a bad situation soon which is nice. I work about 60 hrs a week. I love to hike, boulder, bowl, listen to music and more. I don’t really go out a lot do to my frequent attacks. I don’t have any friends on the outside world 😂 so you’ll find me here😊
so I take it you also deal with IBS?

DizzyDizzyDinosaur said:
so I take it you also deal with IBS?
I’m not sure, probably?😅 I know more about my mental health conditions than I do my bodies condition

Oh IBS means A bowel syndrome. let's just say make your own food if you tend to go to the store or your going to have a bit of mud in your pants😁

DizzyDizzyDinosaur said:
Oh IBS means A bowel syndrome. let's just say make your own food if you tend to go to the store or your going to have a bit of mud in your pants😁
I know what it means, I’m just not sure if I have it, but I go to the bathroom a lot👉🏻👈🏻 So probably

ABCelaenasWorld said:
Sounds like you enjoy the outdoors! That's nice, always good to be out in nature and keeping healthy 😊. I like walking but I don't go to mad these days... I prefer to chill and go for shorter walks and bike rides ....

Kittyinpink said:
Sounds like you enjoy the outdoors! That's nice, always good to be out in nature and keeping healthy 😊. I like walking but I don't go to mad these days... I prefer to chill and go for shorter walks and bike rides ....
I like running, martial arts, hiking, biking, bouldering, star gazing🥰 nature is definitely my place, nothing but the sound of nature 😊

Reactions: Kittyinpink
ABCelaenasWorld said:
I like running, martial arts, hiking, biking, bouldering, star gazing🥰 nature is definitely my place, nothing but the sound of nature 😊
Wow. You are an active 🐰 🐇 bunny indeed! I love the sound of nature 😌..

Kittyinpink said:
Wow. You are an active 🐰 🐇 bunny indeed! I love the sound of nature 😌..
Bunny indeed? What does that mean?🥺

ABCelaenasWorld said:
Hello, and welcome to ADISC!!! I’m sure you will find a lot of friendly people on here. I’m a 44 year old closeted trans woman. I have yet to escape.

BabyHailey1977 said:
Hello, and welcome to ADISC!!! I’m sure you will find a lot of friendly people on here. I’m a 44 year old closeted trans woman. I have yet to escape.
I’m sorry to hear that🥺😢

ABCelaenasWorld said:
Bunny indeed? What does that mean?🥺
"Bunny" it is an expression. It is just meaning a sweet way of calling you , like Celaena is your name and I used the term "Bunny" to refer to you in an affectionate way. "Indeed" was simply to mean that I really mean I think you are a very active person.

Kittyinpink said:
"Bunny" it is an expression. It is just meaning a sweet way of calling you , like Celaena is your name and I used the term "Bunny" to refer to you in an affectionate way. "Indeed" was simply to mean that I really mean I think you are a very active person.
Oh😳😶 thanks😶

Back