Cartoons

pamperbud20

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hey everyone how’s it going today?Is there anyone that still watch cartoons. Apart from being incontinent I have my AB side to cope and on Saturday and Sunday I try to forget about the outside world and watch many cartoons as I can and just relax and let go . If you do what are your favorite cartoons and how does it help you cope with stress.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Love the Muppet Babies (original version, not the new ones on Disney Channel). Also like Tom and Jerry as you can tell by my profile pic :)

• Love
Reactions: Backwords, BobbiSueEllen and pamperbud20
I watch cartoons every single day! Before work I watch Jetsons, Flintstones, and heathcliff. After work I watch Gummi Bears, Chip and Dales Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Talespin, Inspector gadget and Scooby Doo. On the weekends obvs Muppet Babies but about 2 dozen other cartoons from the 70s 80s and 90s. I don't think I could really be a happy person without them!

• Love
Reactions: abdilly, Backwords, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
I like the Disney cartoons from last century but people today get offended by them. Road Runners shouldn't be allowed to buy Acme explosives for any reason. Bugs Bunny and Donald Duck are just racists. (Sarcasm)

Reactions: pamperbud20, LittleAndrea and BabyZinga
I really miss ed edd and eddy, those guys really became favorites and the music was pretty cool.

• Love
Reactions: pamperbud20 and BobbiSueEllen
I dig Samurai Jack, Looney Tunes, Phineas and Ferb, True and the Rainbow Kingdom, Star Trek: The Animated Series...but my big fav is Arthur, especially when Sue Ellen's on! 🥰 🤗

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, pamperbud20 and BabyZinga
Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Scooby-Doo, Ed Edd and Eddy, some of those Cartoon Network shows, etc.

Reactions: pamperbud20 and BabyZinga
My favourite cartoons are Curious George and Pepper pig my little age is 0-1 so I adore all the bright colours and sillyness of pepper pig

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, pamperbud20 and BobbiSueEllen
Some of my favorite cartoons:
Looney Tunes
Tom & Jerry

Other Candidates include some of the Cartoon Network shows from 2000s

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and BobbiSueEllen
Cartoons are honestly my favorite form of entertainment. There are quite a few I really like. I was always a cartoon watcher as a kid. Live action shows have never really stood out to me as much for some reason. There are a few of those I like too though, just not nearly as many as cartoons.

I absolutely love danger mouse!!! Danger mouse!! But I think he is British. The voice overs use the best of our English comedians. Steven fry. And David Jayson.💓

Yes!
I watch cartoons.
Today I watched:
SCOOBY-DOO & BATMAN - THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
SILVERHAWKS

I saw on the news that Apple+ TV has a new cartoon series from the Peanuts series. It centers around Snoopy and they are trying to keep it retro, like the originals.

Reactions: Lumos and Weatheronthe8s
dogboy said:
I saw on the news that Apple+ TV has a new cartoon series from the Peanuts series. It centers around Snoopy and they are trying to keep it retro, like the originals.
Peanuts is a great Cartoon

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
I make cartoons! :D

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and dogboy
Yeah, I love Charlie Brown and the Peanuts cartoons. Even though they were drawn decades ago, they're still relevant in their message. I guess they're timeless.

Reactions: LittleAndrea and Weatheronthe8s
of course i do: with or without being a adult baby,i'm allowed to appreciate art.

I’ll always love pokemon indigo league. The munchkin watches pj masks and occasionally boss baby, and I don’t mind 😏😉

Back