Breastfeeding my husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved nursing my little and yes the idea of true lactation came up. I do have a breast pump and got to the point I was pumping 3 times a day for 25minutes each time when my little was not around to nurse. I was taking natural supplements that aid in milk production. I did this consistently for months and my body never responded. I did ask my doctor about it under the pretense of wanting to help a friend that was struggling to produce enough milk and breast milk is expensive to buy. He said it was possible but it would take constant stronger hormones and with my family's female cancer history he advised against it. I'm not saying you will have the same experience just giving you a heads up. I don't regret trying it was fun. But my doctor did say that if I did decide to proceed I would have to be on a set pumping schedule several times a day and wear nipple pads because leaking is very common which I thought was interesting like I would have boobie diapers 😋 but that information gave me pause realizing that true lactation may be more of a lifestyle change than I actually wanted. I absolutely love nursing but stimulation is fine with me, it builds the trust and forms the connection that I enjoy. Just thought I would share my experience but I wish you two the best.

• Love
Reactions: Cottontail, diaperdude, Blekyss and 2 others
I have never been breastfeeded as an adult. Hope it goes well for you!

Reactions: diaperdude
This is interesting to me. I am 52 and my husband has recently evolved from needing pads at night to become a DL a and I think has ABDL tendencies. He has occasionally used a bottle and I have prepared it for him.
When I had children (last one 21 years ago) he used to enjoy suckling on me and I have wondered whether this was an early expression of his ABDL tendencies or if it actually started his tendencies. Of course there’s no chance of a proper breastfeed for him now lol.

• Love
Reactions: jaydavidson, diaperdude and Blekyss
CazzerB said:
This is interesting to me. I am 52 and my husband has recently evolved from needing pads at night to become a DL a and I think has ABDL tendencies. He has occasionally used a bottle and I have prepared it for him.
When I had children (last one 21 years ago) he used to enjoy suckling on me and I have wondered whether this was an early expression of his ABDL tendencies or if it actually started his tendencies. Of course there’s no chance of a proper breastfeed for him now lol.
But just reflecting on my last post I don’t think I could be bothered going through a whole load of treatment for me personally to express for him.

Reactions: jaydavidson
Breast feeding, and wet or messy diaper changes in my opinion are as intimate as sexual intercourse, with the former often leading to the latter, even wetting or messing while breast feeding.

Frungie said:
Breast feeding, and wet or messy diaper changes in my opinion are as intimate as sexual intercourse, with the former often leading to the latter, even wetting or messing while breast feeding.
Messing is a no no for me

HoneySnow said:
but that information gave me pause realizing that true lactation may be more of a lifestyle change than I actually wanted.
Very understandable. Wife and I had a bedtime nursing routine while our kids were babies. I loved it, and she said it helped her get comfortable. I brought it up years later, and she sort of impulsively volunteered to induce lactation, but I think we both knew right away that it wasn't going to happen. By that time she'd resumed her career and was out of the house most of the day. Making time to pump and dealing with the discomfort and leakage... It just didn't make sense.

Reactions: HoneySnow
I don't know much about this.

However I do know a Pro Nanny who lactates a little so I know it's possible. As far as I know she has never had kids and isn't pregnant so I believe it's possible.

As for the details of how to get someone to lactate for the first time at any age I will leave that for others to deal with.

I have never had breast milk as far as I can remember anyway but I believe it will taste very different from ordinary cows milk as it will contain more than just the milk itself. Not sure if I would like the taste to be honest as I have never tried it as an adult.

Human milk will be specifically designed for a human baby giving them extra nutrients as well as passing on some of the mothers immunity to the baby.

Anyway it is certainly more intimate in an abdl context and more fun.

Last edited:
SissyABSamantha said:
I have never had breast milk as far as I can remember anyway but I believe it will taste very different from ordinary cows milk as it will contain more than just the milk itself. Not sure if I would like the taste to be honest as I have never tried it as an adult.
Flavor-wise, it's often compared to sweetened almond milk. I've haven't tried reproducing the flavor of breastmilk that way, but it sounds about right. I do recall it being sweet and sort of nutty. It was pleasant.

What breastmilk definitely does not taste like is formula! I've tried both Enfamil and Similac, and can only conclude that babies have no sense of taste. And the stuff with extra iron? I'm sure this will come as no surprise, but: It tastes like iron. I guess, in a way, that makes me feel "little." It reminds me of going to the playground as a kid and drinking out of the old rusty water fountain, heh. Not exactly the "little" I'm looking for when I grab my bottle though. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SissyABSamantha
CazzerB said:
I was with a woman around your age who wanted to breastfeed me. With regular nursing and pumping in about a month she beginning to produce some milk. I was getting enough that it changed the color of my stool yellowish like a baby's who is breastfeeding.

It is possible but as others have said it is a life style change.

Reactions: diaperdude
Cottontail said:
Flavor-wise, it's often compared to sweetened almond milk. I've haven't tried reproducing the flavor of breastmilk that way, but it sounds about right. I do recall it being sweet and sort of nutty. It was pleasant.

What breastmilk definitely does not taste like is formula! I've tried both Enfamil and Similac, and can only conclude that babies have no sense of taste. And the stuff with extra iron? I'm sure this will come as no surprise, but: It tastes like iron. I guess, in a way, that makes me feel "little." It reminds me of going to the playground as a kid and drinking out of the old rusty water fountain, heh. Not exactly the "little" I'm looking for when I grab my bottle though. :)
Personally I think human babies should only have breast milk, as far as possible, as it is designed specifically for their needs in many different ways.

As for formula it can't provide as much no matter what is added into it due to the extra immunity that breastmilk provides. It is certainly healthier and more balanced nutrient wise for the baby anyway as long as the mother is also healthy of course.

Not sure if I would like the 'almond' taste though as I have never had almond milk either. I feel so deprived that I have only ever had cows milk. lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: diaperdude and Cottontail
ORBaby said:
I was with a woman around your age who wanted to breastfeed me. With regular nursing and pumping in about a month she beginning to produce some milk. I was getting enough that it changed the color of my stool yellowish like a baby's who is breastfeeding.

It is possible but as others have said it is a life style change.
I have never heard of that before. It doesn't sound too healthy if it's changing your stool colour. Not sure what to make of that. lol.

Cottontail said:
Very understandable. Wife and I had a bedtime nursing routine while our kids were babies. I loved it, and she said it helped her get comfortable. I brought it up years later, and she sort of impulsively volunteered to induce lactation, but I think we both knew right away that it wasn't going to happen. By that time she'd resumed her career and was out of the house most of the day. Making time to pump and dealing with the discomfort and leakage... It just didn't make sense.
they now have battery pumps that fit in your bra like a bra cup. Great for riding in the car , or at work. Switch every4 hours after emptying. My partner is 48, and really has a good stream of juices in her breast.

SissyABSamantha said:
I have never heard of that before. It doesn't sound too healthy if it's changing your stool colour. Not sure what to make of that. lol.
i pee a dark yellow in my pullups during the day. .Wish i could impregnate my partner again at 48. We havent used birth control in 4 years.

Reactions: Cottontail
SissyABSamantha said:
I'm not sure what is in the breast milk, but it is common for babies that are breastfeeding to have yellow stool. Many parents have memories of the "liquid gold". 😁

ORBaby said:
I'm not sure what is in the breast milk, but it is common for babies that are breastfeeding to have yellow stool. Many parents have memories of the "liquid gold". 😁
Yuck! Lol. Glad I have never been a parent in that case. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back