Breastfeeding my husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmmf23

Contributor
I’m looking for ways to increase milk supply for a woman who’s never breastfed. We have been dry feeding lately which has turned into quite a turn on for the both of us.
And we want to do more

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss, diaperdude, drummer1 and 4 others
When I visited my Mommy/GF a few weeks ago we did some mock breastfeeding as well :) We both really enjoyed the closeness and the bonding ☺

Since our visit ended, my Mommy/GF has been thinking of things to try on our next visit and one thing she really wants to do is actual breastfeeding. She enjoyed our mock session, but thinks that actually being able to nurse her bABy would be a wonderful time 😄

So... she actually told me, that just last week she had bought a breast pump with the end-goal of being able to lactate before our next visit. Like you, my Mommy has never breastfed before, but she has done her homework, it is more than possible for someone who hasn't breastfed to produce milk. My Mommy simply massages her breasts and then uses the pump for between 20-30 minutes a day (give or take a day here and there if she forgets 😅) . The idea is that the rhythm of the pump and the regularity will trick the body into producing milk. However, when inducing lactation, your mileage may vary. My Mommy said that some women take to this incredibly well and can produce enough to properly feed, while others can only produce a little bit, as she has never done or tried this before, she doesn't know what side of the fence she is going to be on. Also, age and hormone levels are factors as well. My Mommy/GF is in her mid 20's, she said she is hormonally sound so this process should work for her, but she said that an older woman, post-menopause may need to take additional supplements :)

If you do a routine google search, you'll find lots of tips on how to stimulate lactation, particularly through sites dedicated to ANR :) That's where my Mommy/GF did some of her research ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blekyss, diaperdude and pampers4U
BabyBoyBigPeePee said:
Please do not disappoint and mislead people. No one is lactating having never had children and using a pump just 20minutes a day

I'm not misleading anyone, this is what my Mommy is undertaking in order to try her hand at inducing lactation :)

Also, you do realize that her process is going to be a gradual one, it would be for any woman who has never lactated before, she's gonna be at this for months before she sees results... if any, her body may not respond to the stimulation at all and furthermore, she has even mentioned upping her reps when she is more used to the pump.

If you know of a better method, feel free to post it, I'm sure a lot of people, myself included, would be all ears. I can even report it back to Mommy if your method is better/proven ;)

Last edited:
I must say that being breastfed is a wonderful bonding experience & for me not sexual in anyway.

Reactions: Blekyss, diaperdude and drummer1
Having a baby is the easiest way & the milk will still be produced long after the child is weaned if she breasts feeds someone. I am talking from personal experience. :D
BabyBoyBigPeePee said:
The stimulation required for any results will more then likely be your mouth for hours every day, a pump won't do, as well as a lactation drug. The herbs aren't powerful enough

Reactions: Raylynn
BabyBoyBigPeePee said:
The stimulation required for any results will more then likely be your mouth for hours every day, a pump won't do, as well as a lactation drug. The herbs aren't powerful enough

Interesting!

I have often heard that alternating between mouth and pump is doubly effective, however, we are long distance at the moment, like living in completely different countries long distance, so pump it is 😅 Also, my Mommy has said that hospital grade pumps, like the one she purchased are quite effective, maybe even more so than my mock nursing could ever be :)

My Mommy has done her homework on the subject and supplements are suggested for older women or women with hormonal imbalances, my Mommy is still in her prime and has no imbalances, so she feels using the pump, eventually upping her time with it and sticking to it for months should yield something eventually. Of course, inducing lactation is going to be more effective for some women than others, I'm just happy my Mommy/GF is willing to try ☺

Having done Research in the are of lactation. It is usually much harder for agravitas females to lactate. There are drugs to cause lactation, but remember that this is messing with nature and these drugs and the artificial stimulation can lead to breast cancer.

Just saying.

A Supplemental Nursing System (SNS) can simulate breastfeeding and can be fabricated relatively easily using some fine tubing (I use insulation from FiberOptic Cable) and insert one end of that into the nipple on a baby bottle. The other end of the tubing gets placed right next to my Mommy’s nipple. A small piece of Medical Tape placed next to Her areola keeps the tube in place. This will also aid in attempting Lactation as the breast is being stimulated. 4B376C8A-F4E0-4F45-9A3D-BAA87C9FD7EB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Littleabp
What a great thing to do for your little, and yes I’m jealous , most of us only dream of just having someone willing to try.
you can do all of your research, try all of the supplements and still end up dry, please if you are truly serious about this , consult your doctor. Enlisting their help should be the safest method and probably the most effective .
lastly consider posting your results to let us know what worked or didn’t. I really hope it works for you.
also, if anyone knows of a mommy that would want to wet nurse a little I would love the chance.

Just a thought, how nice it would be to have a list of ABDL friendly doctors.

JensBabyGirl said:
A Supplemental Nursing System (SNS) can simulate breastfeeding and can be fabricated relatively easily using some fine tubing (I use insulation from FiberOptic Cable) and insert one end of that into the nipple on a baby bottle. The other end of the tubing gets placed right next to my Mommy’s nipple. A small piece of Medical Tape placed next to Her areola keeps the tube in place. This will also aid in attempting Lactation as the breast is being stimulated.
Yup. Not a bad idea, and you can buy the supplies online if you aren't up for the DIY aspect. Wife used SNS with both of our kids as her milk was slow to come in. Only downside to it is that the tube and setup lend a distinctly "medical" feel to it all (if you care).

Last edited:
There's things that can be done with / via hormones
...(almost) sure of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back