Blue Collar Peeps

SecretDiaperAgent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello my fellow Blue Collar workers! I’m curious, for those that wear when working, what in your opinion is the best disposable diaper for the work day?

Reactions: PearlandDL
I have a blue collar job, but don't wear to work. I do however wear when I'm in the shop at home. I'll wear a goodnite, peekabu, Supreme or Supreme lite, or abus little king or alphagator, peekabu. Pretty any diaper I have at the time I'll wear.

Reactions: BOXERSORBRIEFS and Edgewater
Regardless of whether one is blue collar or while collar or no collar. If one is Incontinent wearing diapers is a reality! What defines what one wears is how often between changes! Selecting a diaper is about how much, how often and for how long!

If I am wearing for the full day, it would be a NorthShore MAGAMAX with their Trifecta Diaper Cover!

Reactions: Napincolove and SecretDiaperAgent
Edgewater said:
Regardless of whether one is blue collar or while collar or no collar. If one is Incontinent wearing diapers is a reality! What defines what one wears is how often between changes! Selecting a diaper is about how much, how often and for how long!

If I am wearing for the full day, it would be a NorthShore MAGAMAX with their Trifecta Diaper Cover!
So I’m a Autoglass technician. In and out and up and down on cars for about 8 to 9 hours a day. I’m more concerned that the tabs can the may not be able to handle the amount of movement. Lately I’ve had issue with over flow incontinents. After I urinate, I still have leakage from my bladder not fully emptying. It’s been alittle embarrassing cuz some of my coworkers noticed cuz it leak through my pants. My doc suggested I try depends but I’ve never liked them. Do you think Megamax would be good for this situation? Also, I don’t want crinkle cuz some parts of the building echo and they would definitely pick up the noise

Reactions: PearlandDL, JamisonFTM and Edgewater
Hvac technician here. I sometimes wear to work but I only do it for fun. I like anything with plastic backed and from ABU or rearz.

Reactions: Edgewater and SecretDiaperAgent
what does blue collar mean?

CutestPaddedFemboy said:
what does blue collar mean?
White-collar jobs can be found in office settings in clerical, administrative, managerial, and executive roles. By contrast, blue-collar jobs generally involve manual labor and workers are paid either by the hour or on a piecework basis. (from https://www.investopedia.com/articl...-vs-white-collar-different-social-classes.asp )

But I think in my case, retail where i deal with customers and a bit of manual labor in terms of stocking the shelves, cleaning the store, changing trash bags in all the different cans, etc, I think I am a mix of both collars. I have worn to work on several occasions because I wind up spending the majority or entirety (6-9 hours) of a shift solo, and it can be completely impossible to take a toilet break when customers won't stop coming through the doors... If I have a line of 4-8 customers, and the need to "go" hits, I can't just ask them to "please wait a moment", people could fill their pockets while I wasn't at the front to keep my eyes on them... I've only ever had access to generics (store brands or oddball names like FitRight or Presto), can't afford the higher quality brands... If it wasn't on clearance, or on the shelf of a goodwill or other thrift store, it's too expensive for my wallet...

Reactions: Edgewater
SecretDiaperAgent said:
So I’m a Autoglass technician. In and out and up and down on cars for about 8 to 9 hours a day. I’m more concerned that the tabs can the may not be able to handle the amount of movement. Lately I’ve had issue with over flow incontinents. After I urinate, I still have leakage from my bladder not fully emptying. It’s been alittle embarrassing cuz some of my coworkers noticed cuz it leak through my pants. My doc suggested I try depends but I’ve never liked them. Do you think Megamax would be good for this situation? Also, I don’t want crinkle cuz some parts of the building echo and they would definitely pick up the noise
In the USA for context... If your only dealing with post peeing dribble then an over-the-counter (retail store) diaper/pad/pull-up may be sufficient! If you plan on using your diaper as a toilet replacement, then a more suitable diaper from an online store would be your go-to as they hold so much more without leaks and needing to change every 5 minutes. (and to be clear, just because it says "maximum absorbency" and is online means nothing, there are cheap / poorly performing products online too!) As far as diaper sounds, people tend not to notice when worn under pants, even in quieter settings - but admittedly some products are inherently quieter than others! "cloth backed" tend to be quieter. Most of us that are reliant on diapers would rather a thicker product we can trust not to leak for many hours vs. an inadequate product that does leak or needs constant changing. Also due to the differences inherant to each product and manufacturer (different padding, different cut and shape, different absorption) what works on me may not fit you well (leak easily) or meet your needs - our bodies are all shaped differently so even if we have the same weight / height and waist size we will fit onto different brands and products differently. Trial and error with different products until you find one that works for YOU is par for the course.

megamax is a premium diaper towards the top end of "medical" oriented products designed for full toilet replacement - it may be overkill for your needs - but if it can handle 12 hours of well hydrated wetting then it can certainly handle anything less too lol.

Reactions: PearlandDL, Edgewater and artemisenterri
SecretDiaperAgent said:
Consider NorthShore MegaMax with their Trifecta Diaper Cover. The MegaMax will handle the volume and the Trifecta Pant will handle any minor leaks that may occur with the up and down and in and out of your job requirement.

Reactions: PearlandDL
Edgewater said:
Consider NorthShore MegaMax with their Trifecta Diaper Cover. The MegaMax will handle the volume and the Trifecta Pant will handle any minor leaks that may occur with the up and down and in and out of your job requirement.
Holy catz, for the price of a 4-piece sample pack, i could buy a full 16-18 pack of walmart/walgreens/DG/FD/etc generics...

artemisenterri said:
Holy catz, for the price of a 4-piece sample pack, i could buy a full 16-18 pack of walmart/walgreens/DG/FD/etc generics...
and you'd go through the entire pack for fear of leaking vs. the capabilities of the 4 megamax lol. Sometimes price actually does correlate to durability lol - but admittedly there's a lot of variability in the adult diapers market, even this puppy finds megamax is too pricey and more capacity than needed for my 24/7 wallet! Rearz little monsters have been a great trade-off in absorbency and price for me personally - 3-6 diapers a day on average depending on normal variance in activities and output - didn't desire a product that COULD be worn 24+ hours without fear of leaking!

Reactions: PearlandDL, Edgewater and artemisenterri
PupSpaz said:
and you'd go through the entire pack for fear of leaking vs. the capabilities of the 4 megamax lol. Sometimes price actually does correlate to durability lol - but admittedly there's a lot of variability in the adult diapers market, even this puppy finds megamax is too pricey and more capacity than needed for my 24/7 wallet! Rearz little monsters have been a great trade-off in absorbency and price for me personally - 3-6 diapers a day on average depending on normal variance in activities and output - didn't desire a product that COULD be worn 24+ hours without fear of leaking!
I just need something that can survive over 8hrs of wear with the possibility of multiple wettings (i don't "leak", so it would be consciously controlled releases...), which the FitRight and Presto i recently had served just find for, but I wouldn't trust pull-ups (due to fit issues).

Been wearing pull ups now for roughly 6 months due to small drible after going to the toilet. Either tena pants or Abena pants.

Reactions: Edgewater and chamberpot
artemisenterri said:
I would suggest the abena 4 series for plastic or 3 series for cloth.

Reactions: PearlandDL and Edgewater
BirdieM said:
I would suggest the abena 4 series for plastic or 3 series for cloth.
It comes down to the question of price tho... I have a limited supply of funds...

Back